Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • What are Belle and Rachael discussing?
  • Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • Will the MC get any sleep or will he suffocate under the hug pile?
  • Will the MC get his shower wish?
  • Will the MC meet with Millie?
  • Will the MC meet with Margaret?
  • What happened to Charles?
  • Is Katie behind something sinister or is she just misunderstood?
  • Will Loco ever shut up about Stacy (Oh I can answer that one Nope)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)
  • Finally and most importantly my answer what is going on with Stacy.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)

i'm torn between those 2
EDIT :and you know it's not really fair...cause for example...i would also like to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually atm between those 3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)

Well Stacy story ranks real high
Will MC ever play a basketball game in game? (less serious,just to alleviate the mood a bit)
The real answer for me though would be: I hope will finally be disclosed though is whether Harper shaves or not and preferably shown as MC makes love to her. :p

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

My most wanted question to be answered has been the same since I met her and that’s what is going on with Stacey? I can wait for anything else

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

I wanna know more about Stacy but I also wanna know everything else, it's too hard to just pick one
btw I understood that reference, well done lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

You evil fiend! I won't fall into your trap! I choose all of the above! :)

Well, except for you shutting up about Stacy, the answer to that one is really given ;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019

Until that fat turd (Gorg) shows me that he's not just some skid mark on the tighty whities of the world, I've made my decision on him for now.

Sorry that things are going so rough for you and your fam, I hope you and yours are hanging in there as best you can. May you be granted 10000 non-blood related Stacies!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
hmmm....i wish basketball players had entrance music....
i know the game has no sound but if it did and if basketball players had entrance music (i do mean each player..not the whole team ) that way BD could have made the MC to enter the court on Samoa Joe's theme....what a sight would have been...
damn that would have been good...
EDIT : or seth rollins....fuck...
2nd EDIT : i mean think about it...fans shouting BURN IT DOWN or MC's name...
i know i should probably not let these 2 worlds collide but personally i think would have been fucking epic

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i know the game has no sound but if it did and if basketball players had entrance music (i do mean each player..not the whole team ) that way BD could have made the MC to enter the court on Samoa Joe's theme....what a sight would have been...
i know i should probably not let these 2 worlds collide but personally i think would have been fucking epic
Crikey...do American sports not last long enough as it is without giving each player entrance music :p

We'd need a single update just for that scene hehehe

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Crikey...do American sports not last long enough as it is without giving each player entrance music :p
i realize that but still..fuck me...i'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it....

just listen like ...30 sec from the begining and imagine that they just announced your team entering the field /court and this music start to play all the fans on their feet shouting and screaming BURN IT DOWN
or

same scenario only difference fans shouting MC's name ( in my case JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY) and so on....fuck
i dunno why i do this to myself ...i know it won't happen...but fuck...how epic would that be?

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

While the Kenji slo-mo would be awesome, I gotta go outta the list and say Wendy's story, or at least where the heck she is!

Also, not related but I did a HIGH SPEED playthrough for screen shots and made some different than normal choices and I Kissed Jasmine I know you probably covered it in the guide, but I try to figure this stuff out on my own. :)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Somehow I picture this for MC lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Somehow I picture this for MC lol

i know this is a erotic visual novel but tbh i can't picture fans going all wild when MC enters...i mean...i think it would possibly lead to a big fucking orgy in the stands =-)))))))))
that's a no from me :))))))))))))
still good one though :)))))))))))

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Why not this

or also kinda fitting for MC :p
first one not so much...but SALT'N'PEPA ???fuck ya :D could work...gets people up...but also sexualized so in tune with the VN ....ya i could definetly see this one working

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes