I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I will, thank you! One question though, I've never done that with a game before, how do I do that? I want to the "more options" tab and they just offered different versions of the same keyboard (i.e. regular, split or floating) which didn't solve the problem. Im sorry for asking so many questions, thank you for your help!
This is probably the easiest way to explain it. -

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you can't hold it against ppl if they wasn't around for the original topic (shrugs) and my thoughts is pretty much to point to leave out the incest from the game cause it would throw the game into a different direction
but the point is .. patreon won't allow anything remotely like incest .... is all i'm saying .. so trying to get people to donate to you .. couldn't happen ...

Jul 15, 2019
but the point is .. patreon won't allow anything remotely like incest .... is all i'm saying .. so trying to get people to donate to you .. couldn't happen ...
again I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SITE and I am not talking about anything else but how AZEL CANT BE INCEST and HOW INCEST would throw the game off and it would have to be remade JUST FOR INCEST OF AZEL OR THE MOM even if u call azel mom doesn't make her blood so it's basically ROLEPLAYING

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm just talking about this cool ass game and incest THATS ALL nothing more nothing less there isn't A NEED TO MENTION A WEBSITE in a convo about a game and how incest would affect it
i get what your saying i really do .. this conversation has been beat to death for quite a few pages .. and alot of others don't care to rehash it again .. i hope you understand that :)
the Dev. Braindrop .. will not ever have incest in his game ... simply put :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
again I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SITE and I am not talking about anything else but how AZEL CANT BE INCEST and HOW INCEST would throw the game off and it would have to be remade JUST FOR INCEST OF AZEL OR THE MOM even if u call azel mom doesn't make her blood so it's basically ROLEPLAYING
Well I LOST wtf you were on about about 6 posts back :p

Give it a rest,...poor horse been damn cremated already.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wasn't even talking about any sites I was mainly still on the subject how I DNT see how azel would be incest in the game if they ain't blood related (shrugs) ppl always wanna see a different picture then what the main convo is about
Sorry if you think we are taking your comment the wrong way. I agree with you 100% if it is not a blood relationship it should not count as incest. It's the eyes of the US legal system that unfortunately does not agree with us. We also get a ton of people that come here and complain about it all the time so this is a touchy subject for a lot of us. No offense to you or your opinion at all.

Reactions: ImperialD

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I LOST wtf you were on about about 6 posts back :p

Give it a rest,...poor horse been damn cremated already.
At this point they've been beating that bag of ash so much that it's making a mess...

tenor (2).gif

I can't wait for more of the MC actually talking to people about what happened and getting more answers (and of course the tender loving sex)..

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Every time I look at Loco's posts. There's these faces staring at me. Reveal the twins already Loco, we won't judge you (much). Although I suspect Krypt might.

1602781595160.png

Reactions: Uncle Loco

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
i think you maybe right .. maybe i've grown to attached to this game and placing myself and the way i was raised to the MC ... sorry bout that everyone :oops:
Like everyone said a couple apages ago, you got nothing to apologize for. :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes