MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well in my favourite fantasy game of all time the harper's were a secret organization, so there were a horde of them. :p
LOL, I am well aware of that world. I spent many a year traveling or leading groups through it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Commendable but foolish. :) Maybe ask Loco for some backup by his army, just say that the dragon is a Troll instead. :p
I get your drift... but for her I would most likely not even need the toothpick.

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Looked a bit closer to the Writting on the Cellwall. the one or other letter i'm not 100% sure, bc it is still hard to read, but well here it goes:

y bed my and
y Table,
my cell

---------------
The b in bed could for all i can tell be t and the a in and could be an u.

And this from someone with Depression, Introvert with Anstigmatism ;)

Apr 20, 2018
So I get that the developer doesn't wanna take risks with Patreon + incest? But has he declared any intent to add her content in secretly on a final patch? For example, Summertime Saga changed patreon writing to "land lady" and "roommate" for mother and sister. But he has written it true to mother/sister and at the end will have a patch for it?

If not, why is the mother so sexualised? Like seriously, I've just started and she LOOKS like you're gonna fuck her at some point. So unless the whole "no incest cause patreon" is just so Patreon aren't on his ass; I'm confused.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So I get that the developer doesn't wanna take risks with Patreon + incest? But has he declared any intent to add her content in secretly on a final patch? For example, Summertime Saga changed patreon writing to "land lady" and "roommate" for mother and sister. But he has written it true to mother/sister and at the end will have a patch for it?

If not, why is the mother so sexualised? Like seriously, I've just started and she LOOKS like you're gonna fuck her at some point. So unless the whole "no incest cause patreon" is just so Patreon aren't on his ass; I'm confused.
Read the FAQ and the interview posted in it for the answers. Basically, no plans whatsoever to have sex with any relation (blood-related or otherwise)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Why is Tali is shown as Rachael's daughter in the guide?
Probably bc Rachel took Tali in when she was in need and looked out all those Years.

Which leads to an interesting thought. What would be if Rachel had Azel told about Tali long before Day7 and let them meet? Think about it, Tali could have been the big Sister for MC and they could from Time to Time hangout:unsure::giggle::giggle:

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Hey guy anyone want to comment my review? I need some imput about this game which i liked a lot thanks in advance. And that would be a good starting point to some discussion too.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Why is Tali is shown as Rachael's daughter in the guide?
I was not sure if that change should be made or not so I left it in. Also did not add anything for 0.8.1 since there was no lewd content but I do need to add 2 characters to the guide. I will wait until the next update before I make the changes, but thank you for reminding me about that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes