Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
My personal take is that is an artistic perspective to give the player the feel of being kissed. At first I thought it was odd, but I have grown to love it, when I think of it that way.
I see it the same way you do, always thought if it being an visual of being kissed. Oddly enoughI have never found it weird

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well this is my favorite game so I play it a lot, and try to stay on top of everything I can about it. I have over 1,500 posts here in this thread alone. I wrote the FAQ for this game as well as co-created a game guide that goes over every character and how to get a lewd scene with them if one is available. Also I am the residence Stacy stalker here as well. Oh Stacy how I love thee.

Well for my girls in the harem I started out small as well and have tons of play throughs with different girls. However my primary choices are Jamie/Shauna (must have), Bailey, Penny, Natalie, Zoe and Elizabeth. Now I also go primary cheat path so Alexis, and all Rachael clients are to be included as well. I did not add Jasmine, Tia, or Katie to any of my play throughs for various reasons, and I have no plans to add them. If I could make it official Stacy would be in my Harem as well as Kimmy, Rainn and Ruby. I am interested in Blue, Orange, Mable, Harper, Veronica, Vanessa, Belle, the unnamed redhead reporter and the unnamed redhead at the bowling event, but I need to know more about them as well as the other characters before I could even think of making a choice. The great part is there are over 40 women in the game now, so many choices to make.
Guess you could say this is a "Baskin Robbins" type of game with so many different flavours types of girls. ;)
As for me I started with the cheat but didn't do the clients til Rachael & Jamie had a talk (main play). My other play is full out Pokémon style (Gotta Catch them all, or as MrFriendly puts it man-bear-pig slut.)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well this is my favorite game so I play it a lot, and try to stay on top of everything I can about it. I have over 1,500 posts here in this thread alone. I wrote the FAQ for this game as well as co-created a game guide that goes over every character and how to get a lewd scene with them if one is available. Also I am the residence Stacy stalker here as well. Oh Stacy how I love thee.

Well for my girls in the harem I started out small as well and have tons of play throughs with different girls. However my primary choices are Jamie/Shauna (must have), Bailey, Penny, Natalie, Zoe and Elizabeth. Now I also go primary cheat path so Alexis, and all Rachael clients are to be included as well. I did not add Jasmine, Tia, or Katie to any of my play throughs for various reasons, and I have no plans to add them. If I could make it official Stacy would be in my Harem as well as Kimmy, Rainn and Ruby. I am interested in Blue, Orange, Mable, Harper, Veronica, Vanessa, Belle, the unnamed redhead reporter and the unnamed redhead at the bowling event, but I need to know more about them as well as the other characters before I could even think of making a choice. The great part is there are over 40 women in the game now, so many choices to make.
I feel like it’s probably going to be easier for most people to just list who they said no to. I also didn’t add Jasmine, Tia or Katie, although I did also say no to penny.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I feel like it’s probably going to be easier for most people to just list who they said no to. I also didn’t add Jasmine, Tia or Katie, although I did also say no to penny.
I guess you are right, there's always in those type of game the temptation to see all the scenes and be able to taste every flavour (ace ;) )

But i'm the kind of guy to stick to one playthrough even if sometimes that's difficult to make choices. I was really hardcore with this one... as everyone was so Carebear like i played the same so that's Jamie/shauna, Bailey (without any daddy thing ok a little chock but come one ^^ ), Vanessa but i got a lot of remorse later on cause i prefer the mother, and i count very much for rainn cause bailey got my blessing.

PS: i'm fucking saint when i look around ouarffff

• Angry
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey i remembered something i must discuss here!!! (i searched for any posts didn't fin any but i'm perhaps mistaken)
I did to a random thing on that as well (I tired and failed horribly to say her and Damien were aligned with the group prior to the 8.1 update), but I really think it is just a birthmark. However, it could be a hint she is affiliated with the Hearts for Hope group.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I checked loco's faq. Just checking for my own sanity. The week one changes haven't been implemented yet correct? That's a later update? Just anxious to see the eden changes :p
Nope Week 1 re-work has not been done yet, but there was some week one changes made during 0.7.7.1 update (Tali story and Shauna dinner date for sure I can't remember if there was anything else)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hey i remembered something i must discuss here!!! (i searched for any posts didn't fin any but i'm perhaps mistaken)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did to a random thing on that as well (I tired and failed horribly to say her and Damien were aligned with the group prior to the 8.1 update), but I really think it is just a birthmark. However, it could be a hint she is affiliated with the Hearts for Hope group.
Within the game itself she tells you it's a birthmark. I'm trying to find exactly which conversation she was having with MC when it came up.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeah i read that but i don't trust people...
Day 6 when she comes over.
Yep, Found it. Had to play through giving Kimmy the one house/Ryker bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I continued on a bit further and I'm inclined to believe Jasmine might actually become MC's manager depending on some of the choices after day 6.

Reactions: Player51

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah i read that but i don't trust people...
Think she had her tattoo removed? Maybe worked with Damien, but started to get cut out of it as it became more dangerous. Idk, she seems like a good girl. Hope nothing like that is up with her, MC needs to hit that sweet ebony booty.
I'm more curious what will happen with Katie... With Charles and Ryker gone, what will her role be now... Will she even stay? Or perhaps she works for Bella and they instructed her to give MC that warm "welcome" ?
That's what I love about this VN and this thread, so many possibilities of what will happen next, and trying to make sense of (the unknowns) what we have witnessed so far.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I did also say no to penny.
Are you okay? Are you experiencing any excess sweating, fatigue, or any memory loss issues? Might I suggest you attend a seminar sponsored by Team Penny. The good people at Team Penny can help you clear up any misconceptions or reservations that might stop you from accepting Penny into your heart.

But don't just take my word for it, here's some quotes from other people who have let Penny into their lives.

"I think Penny is just the bees' knees!"
-Fugee

"Penny really opened my eyes to the truth."
-Definitely NOT Fugee

"Can you please let me go home *sob* I haven't seen my family in three months!"
-Maria from Sacramento

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I guess you are right, there's always in those type of game the temptation to see all the scenes and be able to taste every flavour (ace ;) )

But i'm the kind of guy to stick to one playthrough even if sometimes that's difficult to make choices. I was really hardcore with this one... as everyone was so Carebear like i played the same so that's Jamie/shauna, Bailey (without any daddy thing ok a little chock but come one ^^ ), Vanessa but i got a lot of remorse later on cause i prefer the mother, and i count very much for rainn cause bailey got my blessing.

PS: i'm fucking saint when i look around ouarffff
No Alexis, No Katie, just no outright, too crazy! Now sex is different from adding to Harem to me, so tia a no, but all others are or will be a yes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Are you okay? Are you experience any excess sweating, fatigue, or any memory loss issues? Might I suggest you attend a seminar sponsored by Team Penny. The good people at Team Penny can help you clear up any misconceptions or reservations that might stop you from accepting Penny into your heart.

But don't just take my word for it, it's some quotes from other people who have let Penny into their lives.

"I think Penny is just the bees' knees!"
-Fugee

"Penny really opened my eyes to the truth."
-Definitely NOT Fugee

"Can you please let me go home *sob* I haven't seen my family in three months!"
-Maria from Sacramento
if you need any advice on brainw-- er I mean recruiting people let me know I have plenty of experience or I can even lend you a copy of the Cult of Bailey indoctrination manual it may be written to bring people to My Goddess but the science itself is very adaptable to other uses :devilish:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes