ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know if we are going to get new content with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but lets hope on the other hand we will get to see her
well we all can tell that she really cares for MC .. you can see it in her face :love:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyway, this just might be one of the best updates, storywise, for the game for me. It was a little hard to get through with that sudden tone change(weird though as I've played through some violent stuff) but i enjoyed it for exploring something very serious. Other games would've had the MC beat all 3 of them plus dodging that sneak attack like he's a trained pro fighter :ROFLMAO:. The outcome for this on the other hand is going to be tough for the MC with all that's happened or atleast I'd assume.
I'm not sorry he didn't do that, as there hasn't been anything prior suggesting that he should be able to. But I really hope that we've seen the last of the crazy shit, this isn't the ride we signed up for.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I honestly think we will have to work for zoe some more before she joins the harem. She seems to be hard to get. I find her fun that way. But that's just my opinion

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I honestly think we will have to work for zoe some more before she joins the harem. She seems to be hard to get. I find her fun that way. But that's just my opinion
I seriously don't mind working for it :D for sure BUT as long as we know it's going to happen :love:
Agree, that amkes her far more interesting imo, though if being honest...of all the girls, Vanessa is quickly reaching the top for me.
I think for her...we have to wait quite a bit...unfortunatelly :(

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I honestly believe there will be consequences. Especially for me dipping it into alexis so soon. In my defense I couldn't resist her.
Before forming my horde of Harper's I was considering an association of Alexis. She is so damn cute. Almost rivals Baily, just don't tell Kypt I said that.

I think I could be perfectly happy with a little Alexis and Bailey set. Maybe as fraternal twins. :love:

There are also some story elements, MC dick size adjustments and some other fun things that will be updated as well during that update.
I'm almost kinda sad it got changed, just because it was so insanely, stupidly oversized it was funny. Though I do admit it would detract from the game if it was left.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i wouldn't say hard to get .. she's just in thought about it .. like when she stops at those doors before going .. and comes back to MC just for a kiss ... she loves MC alot i believe :love:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i wouldn't say hard to get .. she's just in thought about it .. like when she stops at those doors before going .. and comes back to MC just for a kiss ... she loves MC alot i believe :love:
that was a fucking sweet moment indeed...when she comes back...I thought she would want a hug...but nope...ya....can't wait for her to join the harem ^_^
EDIT : feck...i reached my quota of reactions today...

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I'm almost kinda sad it got changed, just because it was so insanely, stupidly oversized it was funny. Though I do admit it would detract from the game if it was left.
tearing girls in half isn't fun imo LOL but yeah it was kinda funny ngl

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Wow i like that, i'm not a fan of horse dick size! You seem quite knowledgeable about updates and game direction that's impressive.

For the harem, i was pretty selective, the fun part was in the classroom when she asked about girls, i was: No no no may be no ^^ If it is not to much to ask, what girls have you selected for your playthrough? May be you have several so my question is not relevant...
LocoGringo78's natural habit

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's true that this update was fairly short BUT and that's a big BUT it quelled my anxiety :D , I got some answers and was deeply satisfied with how it ended :D
Well I hope he got out of jail uninjured and the Judge was a woman and was fair.
I also hope the woman prison guard gives him her phone number or has a cheerleader for a fan or something like that, same for the judge. We need more new characters for the Harem. The more the merrier, and a bigger bed.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well I hope he got out of jail uninjured and the Judge was a woman and was fair.
I also hope the woman prison guard gives him her phone number or has a cheerleader for a fan or something like that, same for the judge.
I don't like spoilers and I don't like to spoil things for anyone so you'll just have to wait and see but from my POV it was a very good update VERY GOOD! i loved it :D
You know just have to wait untill 22-24 to see it :D ( if you're still waiting )

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oh I 100% agree the feelings are there, but I just think her joining the harem officially will take some more effort on the mc's part. She will make our mc work for it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't like spoilers and I don't like to spoil things for anyone so you'll just have to wait and see but from my POV it was a very good update VERY GOOD! i loved it :D
You know just have to wait untill 22-24 to see it :D ( if you're still waiting )
Yessssss, as long as it's once a week not every 2 weeks, I believe I can wait.
But like I said, he deserves the rest and wouldn't mind waiting until he comes up with good stuff. good stuff added to the story.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hey bud, don't worry! Team Penny® doesn't care if you're Bailite or a Rainnarian, all are welcome to live, love, and laugh in the warm arms of Penny. Team Penny® wants you to know as long as you hold Penny in your heart *and pay your monthly dues, you'll always be welcome. Be sure to swing by the gift shop the next time you're at a Team Penny® seminar, we just got our new stock of Team Penny® t-shirts!!!!!
Carry on with your cult worship of a your false goddess,

I'll just quietly remain here the embracing the one true goddess.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yessssss, as long as it's once a week not every 2 weeks, I believe I can wait.
But like I said, he deserves the rest and wouldn't mind waiting until he comes up with good stuff. good stuff added to the story.
I'm very sure you are not going to be dissapointed with the current update ( good stuff did happen )
I'm pretty sure every update had some sort of good stuff happening

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
This update is only 150 renders, so I have the strength to wait for one more update.
Hehe.. "only" 150 Renders.There are VNs out there where it is what you get for an update every 3 or 4 months. :LOL:
Having 150 every 2 weeks.. hell even every month is upper range.

Not bashing on you, just saying ;)

Reactions: 95er and Naxos
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes