ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm sorry for ...having some difficulty expressing myself , I'm not saying they will be tried for murder, I'm comparing the degree of both the involvment with a exceptional case in law , I'm saying they are both to blame in the same matter but one MAYBE A BIT LESS ( not much less ...) but a bit less than the other..but still both share the blame.
i agree :)
just saying one would get a lesser charge is all ,, maybe ;)

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i agree :)
just saying one would get a lesser charge is all ,, maybe ;)
:)) you are for sure right but on the other hand i have many thoughts going to my mind so i try to write or express and i get distracted and alot of times i derail the fucking train and BAM "wtf is he saying?" moments

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:)) you are for sure right but on the other hand i have many thoughts going to my mind so i try to write or express and i get distracted and alot of times i derail the fucking train and BAM "wtf is he saying?" moments
*laughing while typing this * i heard that .. at times i have to read and reread what gets posted thinking wtf , is this person saying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I know that this is too soon to ask, and I don't judge, but I was wondering if BrainDrop will ever go back to weekly updates one of these days when he feels better that is? Just a question, nothing more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i asked a question .. back about 40 pages ago now :ROFLMAO: and got no reply .. so i'll chance it again ... anyone other than me .. notice the changes to the inside of the new house , between the 1st and 2nd times we see it ?

• Thinking Face

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
so i asked a question .. back about 40 pages ago now :ROFLMAO: and got no reply .. so i'll chance it again ... anyone other than me .. notice the changes to the inside of the new house , between the 1st and 2nd times we see it ?
Honestly the house was not what I was looking at, :p
Next playthrough ill try to notice.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know that this is too soon to ask, and I don't judge, but I was wondering if BrainDrop will ever go back to weekly updates one of these days when he feels better that is? Just a question, nothing more.
Will fully depend on how he will like current release system I suspect. :p Also if/when he ever gets his hands on a 3090 that also might make a change or he might decide to add way more animations in future. Who knows.

ImperialD What poster above said, I at least missed it. :)

Reactions: bobbo69

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the house with Tali in it ? not that I remember but I'm replaying the game right now ( still at day 3 ) but when i reach there I'll let you know if I see anything...atm can't remember :(

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
On a permanant basis? not likely no, but he has not ruled out that he might release weekly updates every now and then if he feels like it.

This is what he had to say about it.
And don't worry, work plan hasn't changed much. Just switching to a bi-weekly release plan with no change in amount of content. (Weeklies were 100-140 renders long usually. While bi-weeklies will be 200-280 renders long. Also weeklies will sometimes still be released it just won't be the norm) It just gives me some wiggle room for mistakes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the house with Tali in it ? not that I remember but I'm replaying the game right now ( still at day 3 ) but when i reach there I'll let you know if I see anything...atm can't remember :(
yes the last house you all move into .... i was wondering if anyone noticed the difference other than me ;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yes the last house you all move into .... i was wondering if anyone noticed the difference other than me ;)
nope , but I'll get there...probably in a few hours...and I'll try to see what you are refering...
just an FYI ...I'll probably fail...BUT I'll still try.

Reactions: ImperialD

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I did notice but didn't take enough notice to really think about. Was more interested (and impressed) with the better dialogue all the way through the meeting Tali scene for the first time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I did notice but didn't take enough notice to really think about. Was more interested (and impressed) with the better dialogue all the way through the meeting Tali scene for the first time.
My mind is getting slower or something. So previous tali content has already changed too?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah .. it has improved alot since the overhaul of some scenes (y) and a slight change in storyline

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lot of dialogue changes from the the update we first meet her and talk to her...to what I played in the previous 2 updates. Is much improved imo now.
Ty for the heads up.

Is there a list of all the past changes already made somewhere? Just a hope, was gonna put off a full replay til next update but it seems more of the past has changed than I realized

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes