Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I still think Damien is redeemable, but expect him to be out of the picture for a few episodes before that happens. His redemption would probably be dramatic, and I think he might get killed when it happens, or shortly after.
He could die saving a littler of kitties , a three legged puppy, and 5 five orphans from a burning building and I still wouldn't think he is anything other than trash. And it would take away time and effort for the people that matter to the mc. His true friends and loved ones.

If there is a redemption arc I truly hope it's not forced on us. Life is too short to waste on users, liars and betrayers especially if they endanger or hurt the ones you love.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
He could die saving a littler of kitties , a three legged puppy, and 5 five orphans from a burning building and I still wouldn't think he is anything other than trash. And it would take away time and effort for the people that matter to the mc. His true friends and loved ones.

If there is a redemption arc I truly hope it's not forced on us. Life is too short to waste on users, liars and betrayers especially if they endanger or hurt the ones you love.
can't say I disagree , I would also enjoy it alot more if it was optional.
We'll just have to wait and see where BD wants to take that story :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

preach it brotha!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Alright, this make be a hot take. With the events of the last 2 updates having played out, it's got me thinking...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, why not? Wouldn't mind an ebony milf, and she probably wouldn't mind a new 'son' who could provide for her without joining a bargain-bin mafia. :ROFLMAO:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Eh, why not? Wouldn't mind an ebony milf, and she probably wouldn't mind a new 'son' who could provide for her without joining a bargain-bin mafia. :ROFLMAO:
Technically if your on the be pimped out path your creating an ebony milf with own spunk no less lol, sure she will be a good nine months from being one still but as i said Technically your on the right path (fuck it, pregnate both for twice the mocha momma goodness!).

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I wonder if .... Mc was in the car crash with his father...that would explain why he is not remembering anything since being awarded to Azel...and why he confuses memories...hmmm
What if, Whoever the MC's Dad was cheating with was also in the car? And she had a child from another marriage, and that child goes to the university. MC may or may not have met them. Sound like anyone we possibly know?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What if, Whoever the MC's Dad was cheating with was also in the car? And she had a child from another marriage, and that child goes to the university. MC may or may not have met them. Sound like anyone we possibly know?
it's a possibility :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I just changed my username .
In case you wonder why you don't see anymore posts by clanwsc so you know why :p
EDit : my feelings about Damien

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Never heard it before, maybe it's an American thing?
First time I heard it was in the movie "Forgiving Sarah Marshall" and I looked it up on . It's a helpful site to bookmark when you encounter slang like that in VNs or forums. But your mileage may vary.

Do NOT look up feltching.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes