KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Surprised you never went with Big Toe Loving Degenerate all things considered lol
that does seem like a golden opportunity lost to him lol then again he isn't supposed to be talking to himself talking about himself
Maviarab already stole the Big Toe thunder. There's also room for only one Big Toe Loving Degenerate in this thread and that's me. :devilish:

I'm kidding, it's one of the more common fetishes, I'm sure I'm not the only Degenerate. 75% sure BD is one of us...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ok so I finally found it, MC says his Dad died in a car accident while he was at school when talking to Rachael on their first meeting. It was on day one just the wrong scene XD

BTLD
ToeSucker1974

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
mkay :D thx again , will check that time out then ^_^
EDIT : Right now I'm doing a slowmo playthrough but after I finish this one will check Lauren part
Don't think I need to check the Lauren part when he tells Willow that he is her brother she asks what happened to their father and he answers "Oh , well... he passed away a few years after we moved. He was in a car accident. " so i can safely conclude he was not involved in the accident... so basically..i was banking on that being the reason why he doesn't have any childhood memories...or better said why he doesn't remember...now the sky is the limit for a reason of why he doesn't remember any :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok so I finally found it, MC says his Dad died in a car accident while he was at school when talking to Rachael on their first meeting. It was on day one just the wrong scene XD

BTLD
ToeSucker1974
He also mentiones it also the first time he finds the truth about Willow
EDIT : i know that because that's where i am right now :p

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

BTLD
ToeSucker1974
Ah I must have been a little distracted by the massive mammaries on display to notice. I'm pretty sure Idina Menzel's "Defying Gravity" (from "WICKED") was partly BD's inspiration for the character of Rachael. Or I could be, as always, 100% totally wrong.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm surprised the twins didn't straight up make them eat all the dicks of their loved ones, just sayin'! :devilish:;)
I had only just woken up like 10 minutes prior to that post they were still cuddled up in bed together sleeping. (translation I wasn't nearly awake enough for Twins mode to trigger automatically :LOL:)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes