Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
i just started playing the game and so far i'm loving it, thank you so much braindrop.
i have a question tho, did anyone else get the impression they have seen the sister model from another game? i can't place it but i know i've seen her before.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i just started playing the game and so far i'm loving it, thank you so much braindrop.
i have a question tho, did anyone else get the impression they have seen the sister model from another game? i can't place it but i know i've seen her before.
If you only JUST started playing odds are the sister isn't who you think she is :sneaky:

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
If you only JUST started playing odds are the sister isn't who you think she is :sneaky:
AAAHHHH HAAAAA I FIGURED IT OUT, sorry bout that caps, she's the same model from spaced out, it's the mother to the mc's step sister!! i knew i knew her face. just w/o that scar.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
hell if it weren't for the fact that I'm here pretty much all the time I wouldn't even know. Also find it kind of funny that he had that kind of reaction and yet I'm somehow the touchy one...
i chose to ignore him and move on ...i wanted to reply something witty or clever or just make fun of him but i would rather just ignore him and move on since it's way healthier

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes