KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I thought that I was agreeing with someone who pointed a resemblance of the characters in this game to characters in other games.
I now understand I should have done that privately, as at least some people take everything seriously and it can start up nonconstructive questions. Yep.
I always think that pointing out resemblances is kinda moot as developers tend to use many of the same assets. I mean, every protagonist in every game seems to frequent the same boutique at some point (and their changing rooms have seen more traffic than a Times Square hooker).

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I always think that pointing out resemblances is kinda moot as developers tend to use many of the same assets. I mean, every protagonist in every game seems to frequent the same boutique at some point (and their changing rooms have seen more traffic than a Times Square hooker).
and everyone seems to work in the same office too lol

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
My theory is that all these protagonists live in the same fucking city and they juuust keeping missing each other by thiiiis much.
Nah, there is a long line for them to wait in to get their scene done. That`s why so often there are big time jumps from morning to noon to afternoon. That`s not only travel but also waiting time.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Nah, there is a long line for them to wait in to get their scene done. That`s why so often there are big time jumps from morning to noon to afternoon. That`s not only travel but also waiting time.
That's another thing I really like about WVM! So far we haven't really seen any of the usual suspects of settings, or that gray tank top and shorts combo that seemingly every game ends up having.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Now I'm just imagining a line around the block of MCs waiting to get their turn in the same changing rooms.

Ethan: "Hey man, what's your number?"
Mike: "138, yours?"
Ethan: "Damn! You lucky SOB, mine's 867..."
Mike: "Suck to be you."
Ethan: "Tell me about it.... Hey hol' up a minute, why is that guy skipping the line?"
Mike: "HEY! HEY DUDE! There's a line here!"
Pelican: "Who me?"
Ethan: "Yeah you, who do you think you are ignoring all of us patiently waiting our turn?"
Pelican: "Oh pffft. I'm a Honey Select asset. Less of us around, so we get shorter lines."
Ethan/Mike: "FUCK!!!"

Ethan: "You think it's too late to switch teams?"
Mike: "Probably..."

Sam5716

Jul 17, 2018
dont know if anyone already asked and if dev will answer but if there's gonna be no content for mc being involved with Azel or Willow(Cedey) because of patreon circumstances why is it that the way they communicate and their skinship make it look like there would be. as an example why would it be important to say you like Cedey's pajama if there's gonna be no content for her and yes i know this is a 18+ game but if we're just gonna get teased its better off without it. dont get me wrong i love this game and Cedey is the best this is just a q because i found it weird

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
hahahaha nope :p
My user name is a abreviation of " Bailey's Truthfull and Loyal Disciple" :D
EDIT : out of reactions , cause i wanted to react to your post :p
And Here I was going to hope I didn't get mutilated by the twins by guessing Bailey Totally Loves Dick!

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Though it's funny when done intentionally like the kids from Parental Love or the D from DMD popping up in a game and the MC thinks they look familiar! lol

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
dont know if anyone already asked and if dev will answer but if there's gonna be no content for mc being involved with Azel or Willow(Cedey) because of patreon circumstances why is it that the way they communicate and their skinship make it look like there would be. as an example why would it be important to say you like Cedey's pajama if there's gonna be no content for her and yes i know this is a 18+ game but if we're just gonna get teased its better off without it. dont get me wrong i love this game and Cedey is the best this is just a q because i found it weird
I assume for fanservice so people who are fans of them and know they will never get proper sex scenes, will at least get something instead of nothing.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I assume for fanservice so people who are fans of them and know they will never get proper sex scenes, will at least get something instead of nothing.
There won't be any sexual scenes with any relative; whether they are blood-related or not.

See here for more details - https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/page-844#post-3800521

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes