DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
There won't be any sexual scenes with any relative; whether they are blood-related or not.

See here for more details - https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/page-844#post-3800521
I don't think the question was why exactly there is no incest since they stated, "Patreon circumstances." Moreso, why is there some scenes that can be seen as teasing with these incest characters if we know there is no sexual content ever coming for them.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't think the question was why exactly there is no incest since they stated, "Patreon circumstances." Moreso, why is there some scenes that can be seen as teasing with these incest characters if we know there is no sexual content ever coming for them.
Best answer I can give you is that BD is basically leaving the door open so that if/when a modder does come along they have lead up and variables with said characters already available so they have a jumping off point and won't have fuck with his code as much to shoehorn shit in later.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some mothers are more affectionate than others. For example the ones that breastfeed for longer than the normal period.

Its adorable to see how much azel loves and cares for the mc.

Edit: ssshhhh The Krypt Angel that makes him sound compliant

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
There won't be any sexual scenes with any relative; whether they are blood-related or not.

See here for more details - https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/page-844#post-3800521
Thanks for re-posting link for min-FAQ. I assumed LocoGringo78 been busy this weekend, what I heard a few days ago. (I really didn't want to message him anyway.) So I was hoping to find the backup, which you have saved my time to look. (y)

I been kind of busy in last few days. I will need to get back into the game somewhere in Day 2.. Hope BD is doing well.

Have a great day... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for re-posting link for min-FAQ. I assumed @LocoGringo78 been busy this weekend, what I heard a few days ago. (I really didn't want to message him anyway.) So I was hoping to find the backup, which you have saved my time to look. (y)

I been kind of busy in last few days. I will need to get back into the game somewhere in Day 2.. Hope BD is doing well.

Have a great day... (y)
You can always message me I respond to everyone. This weekend just has been a hard few days, and haven't posted much. I should be back in my normal post crazy self during the week.

Plus someone has to talk about Stacy all we hear is Bailey this and Bailey that. All hail the goddess Bailey. We need to sprinkle in a little of our redheaded goddess Stacy too. I know we all love Bailey, but Stacy needs some love too.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You can always message me I respond to everyone. This weekend just has been a hard few days, and haven't posted much. I should be back in my normal post crazy self during the week.

Plus someone has to talk about Stacy all we hear is Bailey this and Bailey that. All hail the goddess Bailey. We need to sprinkle in a little of our redheaded goddess Stacy too. I know we all love Bailey, but Stacy needs some love too.
yes well you weren't here so I didn't have your crazy to balance out mine and the scales got tipped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

LocoGringo78, I was giving you some space by give you my respect over the weekend. Even I haven't posted much message in other part of the forum over the weekend.

:ROFLMAO: Bailey here and Bailey there... Well, I have no comments on who is better... All I see that there are Stacy clones, the twins, Zombie Zoe, etc... It makes me laughs when one say to other they cannot claim this person...

I was used to see your posting and I would look at your signature for status. However, I'm Not Thea Lundgren! re-posted your mini-FAQ. As you know, there was no need for me to ask because it someone would already ask here or there.

Anyway, hope you have a better week and think positive. (y)

Have a great day. (y)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Read the post... unless some "modder" comes along with said content then it will not be in the game. Hypothetically some "modder" will come along with uncanny exact same style of writing, rendering and sex scene creation (a mere coincidence i tell ye) as the dev which will add in said scenes but as its a modder who is totally not Braindrop, nope not BD, noooope then its out of BDs hands and of course he will have merely done all he can to adhere to Patreon and his game will feature none of said filth but an external modder? what can you do about those? its out of poor Braindrops hands if someone 100% equally as good as making WVM esc scenes as him (what are the odds?) creates content to fill in the gaps certain fans might want with certain characters. Publicly he has done nothing wrong, he cant help if filthy pirates mimic his style with fan demanded content which goes against Patreon Terms but also for some reason fits the narrative almost as if it were planned well in advance. Braindrop can tease all he likes, its all it is... just be wary of a potential "modder" who takes the content featuring the likes of Azel further.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes