Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
forgot about this one also he needs to meet with Millie (Jamies and ELizabeths mom)
That one worries me. With the media being present for the last updates events, you know in reason she saw it on the news at the very least

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That one worries me. With the media being present for the last updates events, you know in reason she saw it on the news at the very least
i can see what you're saying but maybe the meeting will be at their house?or maybe it will be facilited by Rachael/Willa so...maybe no media present?
Who knows?But it's possible to get the answer in the next update , I hope :D
We'll just have to wait and see :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i can see what you're saying but maybe the meeting will be at their house?or maybe it will be facilited by Rachael/Willa so...maybe no media present?
that wasn't quite what he meant. he meant she prolly saw coverage of you getting arrested on tv and yer already on millie's shit list as it is so getting arrested prolly won't help yer case

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah it will work out but man what a event to plead your case after :LOL: So glad it wasn't a first impression cause some of the first news clips didn't shine a nice light on our mc

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
that wasn't what he meant. he meant she prlly saw coverage of you getting arrested on tv and yer already on millie's shit list as it is so getting arrested prolly won't help yer case
well ...shit...didn't think of that...
Indeed it's a pretty fucked situation but on the other hand...I'm thinking he won't be meeting her alone and Jamie and probably or one more will insist to come...and I'm guessing Jamie will be very protective of MC...or whoever joins them...
That's how i like to see it

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Indeed it's a pretty fucked situation but on the other hand...I'm thinking he won't be meeting her alone and Jamie and probably one more will insist to come...and I'm guessing Jamie will be very protective of MC...or whoever joins them...
That is my new number one thing I look forward to. Can't wait to see how it plays out. But I'm also anxious for our mc :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Indeed it's a pretty fucked situation but on the other hand...I'm thinking he won't be meeting her alone and Jamie and probably one more will insist to come...and I'm guessing Jamie will be very protective of MC...or whoever joins them...
she'll almost certainly have to come to the house since the MC can't be seen in public since they aren't supposed to know he's been released yet. If she comes to the house Jamie at the very least will be there liz will prolly have come back home by then too.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That is my new number one thing I look forward to. Can't wait to see how it plays out. But I'm also anxious for our mc :ROFLMAO:
I'm not gonna say it's #1 for me to see but it's definetly top3 ?
#1 for me it's definetly the emotional meeting between MC Wendy & Sister
I hope that's going to be introduced in the next update
If that's not going to be introduced tbh i want to see the discussion between Rachael/Willa/MC
If that's not going to be introduced then probably this meeting...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
she'll almost certainly have to come to the house since the MC can't be seen in public since they aren't supposed to know he's been released yet. If she comes to the house Jamie at the very least will be there liz will prolly have come back home by then too.
I don't know if i want to imagine...seeing the lioness in action?Damn! that's going to be sweet and also now that he has Liz in his corner..fuck that's going to be fucking amazeballs!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
With the recent update. I looked back at a post i made in August (older one in June) speculating about future Rachael's clients' professions and how their professions could possibly benefit MC.

I was right about MC having his own personal lawyer with Anna being revealed as an attorney on Day 8. Which was a nice surprise.

Curious to find if future clients will have any of the other professions I listed. A doctor seems the most plausible and easiest one to fit into the story at the moment, especially given MC's recent actions, to have a go-to doctor.

Also, looking back at the bowling alley fight. Maybe MC should take some self-defense classes, even of some the girls could participate too. Scratch that, what MC should've done was hit them in the nuts during that fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
who is Aubrey...the woman mentioned by Nathan did I miss something again?was she mentioned before day7?....can't remember

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
who is Aubrey...the woman mentioned by Nathan did I miss something again?was she mentioned before day7?....can't remember
She's one of the girls in the Hearts for Hope cult club. And she was not mentioned til the bowling event.

• Thinking Face

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
She's one of the girls in the Hearts for Hope cult club. And she was not mentioned til the bowling event.
is that mentioned exactly in the game?or is it what you're guessing?cause I just finished the game and that is the only reference to her I find, the one with Nathan.
Maybe I wasn't paying attention?
Can you tell me where that is mentioned please? :D
EDIT : I mean that she is a member of Hearts for Hope

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes