BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Aubrey hasn't been shown yet, only mentioned. If I had to guess, it could be the red-head with the heart tattoo.
okay so ...we don't know for sure she is a member or not
EDIT : I would not mind at all if she was the red-head that wanted to talk to us :d , she seems feisty

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That content has to be created not unlocked. Otherwise there would be a patch already by the hungry.
Nah, its not a key component for the modder to work on yet. When that time comes said modder would want to fit in properly in the story just as any other girl regarding getting to the sexy time... Braindrop could have had us bang the likes of Stacy and co months ago in development but everything has to fit the narrative, at least regarding important characters.

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I was lost in a lost of random thoughts while trying to sleep last night and one thing occurred to me that I found odd. In update 0.7.7.1 the MC only mentioned finding his sister to one character. He met with several key people that night so I found this odd. Now think about it he saw 5 potential girlfriends (Bailey, Jasmine, Natalie, Liz and Zoe) and not a word to any of them. Now I guess I can over look 4 of those 5, but you would have thought with the quick bond Liz and Willow made he would have said something to her. That and considering so wouldbethe onlyperson living with the MC that doesn't know. Also with Harper and how distracted she was with the news she shared it would have seemed like something the MC would have possibly told her to get her mind off things as well. He also could have mentioned something to Moon about givingan exclusive story on it to make up for the cancelled interview. . So many possibilities, but no mention of it to anyone outside of those living in the house that were at the house. I wonder if this was done on purpose to save time or for another reason?

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok then 8 Days. Dont mind that xD But i missed in the last Update a part. I really would like to see what the Girls thaughts are when they now that the mc get arrested
No worries I just didn't want you to be disappointed when you found out it was a different date.

Yeah there is so much to look forward to in the next update.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ok so I was lost in a lost of random thoughts while trying to sleep last night and one thing occurred to me that I found odd. In update 0.7.7.1 the MC only mentioned finding his sister to one character. He met with several key people that night so I found this odd. Now think about it he saw 5 potential girlfriends (Bailey, Jasmine, Natalie, Liz and Zoe) and not a word to any of them. Now I guess I can over look 4 of those 5, but you would have thought with the quick bond Liz and Willow made he would have said something to her. That and considering so wouldbethe onlyperson living with the MC that doesn't know. Also with Harper and how distracted she was with the news she shared it would have seemed like something the MC would have possibly told her to get her mind off things as well. He also could have mentioned something to Moon about givingan exclusive story on it to make up for the cancelled interview. . So many possibilities, but no mention of it to anyone outside of those living in the house that were at the house. I wonder if this was done on purpose to save time or for another reason?
Poor guy barely had time to let it sink in for himself, plus he was probably a bit distracted by the need to get through this PR event and his concerns for Harper. MC didn't have much opportunitites to talk privately either, someone was constantly interrupting him. And with Liz, Bailey and Zoe I have a hunch that something happened that took his thoughts off his sister for a while.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
who is Aubrey...the woman mentioned by Nathan did I miss something again?was she mentioned before day7?....can't remember
Well the only unknown women we know in association with Nathan, is the Red Head with the HFH and a certain Nurse!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Actually if you think about it all the girls you listed are cheer squad members. All of whom were busy preparing for the bowling thing later that night at the time the MC found out about Cedey. It's prolly also why Liz wasn't home when he brought her to the house to meet eveyone. By the time he saw Bailey Liz and Zoe later none of the positions they were in :sneaky:....were one that was conducive to saying "oh hey by the way I found my long lost sister!"

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Tia could be a spy. At this point, she has had seemingly no interaction with any of the other girlfriends and harem candidates. She is also the only one who has insisted on MC wrapping it up. I'm not really sure how they're spying, but I did notice one thing though. When MC and Willow are giving the reveal to Azel at the cafe, Tia was working there. I suppose that Tia could have been eavesdropping.

EDIT

The Truth Is Out There LocoGringo78

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Tia could be a spy. At this point, she has had seemingly no interaction with any of the other girlfriends and harem candidates. She is also the only one who has insisted on MC wrapping it up. I'm not really sure how they're spying, but I did notice one thing though. When MC and Willow are giving the reveal to Azel at the cafe, Tia was working there. I suppose that Tia could have been eavesdropping.

EDIT

The Truth Is Out There LocoGringo78
or I dunno she could just *gasp* have an actual job!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes