Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
she seems more content to be an outlier side piece so far. Her freiendship with Azel makes being more open about sleeping with the MC problematic
Got to admit, I never thought about that myself. Azel has been very supportive of Shauna and presumably the other girls too as Jamie is happy with everything, but what will she think when she finds out about Rachael joining in the fun? :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Got to admit, I never thought about that myself. Azel has been very supportive of Shauna and presumably the other girls too as Jamie is happy with everything, but what will she think when she finds out about Rachael joining in the fun? :unsure:
well considering that talk Jamie had with MC in the bathroom ... i think she would be ok with it ... as long as the shit you did with her or anyone .. before the bathroom thing comes up .. if it does .. oh shit

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
well considering that talk Jamie had with MC in the bathroom ... i think she would be ok with it ... as long as the shit you did with her or anyone .. before the bathroom thing comes up .. if it does .. oh shit
It really has noting to do with Jamie tho. We're talking about Azel finding out her best friend who is at least twice his age fucking her "son" and they've been doing it behind her back the whole time that's whole different can o worms there especially after how she reacted initially to tali.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so Jamie wasn't brought in the conversation ? ... hmm interesting .. read what Master of Puppets said ? didn't he bring her up ?

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
she seems more content to be an outlier side piece so far. Her freiendship with Azel makes being more open about sleeping with the MC problematic

Thing is that Azel did get bent out of shape with Rachael a little in 7.7 after finding out about Tali and the new situation; given how she feels about the MC...she would need sometime to adjust to the idea or it could go bad between the two of them, particularly to make it fit in with EvilModders' plans later.
Plus she wouldn't want to screw up her plans to get MC and Azel together

Edit: got ninja'd....Thanks Krypt

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
so Jamie wasn't brought in the conversation ? ... hmm interesting .. read what Master of Puppets said ? didn't he bring her up ?
He did but ony to make the point that While Azel is supportive of jamie and the other girls sharing the MC she might not feel the same about Rachael

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok heres my opinion about Azel ... lovely woman .. is more in love with MC than shes willing to admit ... has issues with other girls tha do love him .. but knows there isn't much she can do about it ... as far as Rachel is concerned .. i'm willing to bet Azel thinks she's to old for MC .. which will lead to Azel not wanting MC and Harper getting closer than they are at present ... or she'll say something to MC about her also .... most of it stems from Azel wanting MC and nkows she can't have what she wants and has to watch other girls having what she can't have ...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He did but ony to make the point that While Azel is supportive of jamie and the other girls sharing the MC she might not feel the same about Rachael
Well it could be a great lead in for the development for Azel with MC after some heavy drama, but as we know that path will not be there. I think it would lead to problems between Rachael and Azel though as game is now and at least rachael is quite aware of that, if it will stop her though. Hell NO, so we will see that drama one day. :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Tia could be a spy. At this point, she has had seemingly no interaction with any of the other girlfriends and harem candidates. She is also the only one who has insisted on MC wrapping it up. I'm not really sure how they're spying, but I did notice one thing though. When MC and Willow are giving the reveal to Azel at the cafe, Tia was working there. I suppose that Tia could have been eavesdropping.

EDIT

The Truth Is Out There @LocoGringo78
I am pretty sure the only spies in the game are Damien (for Ryker), Wendy (For herself), and possibly an unknown person (for Rachael or Belle). Outside of that I doubt there are any other spies in the game, it doesn't seem like something BD would over use anyways.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Tia could be a spy. At this point, she has had seemingly no interaction with any of the other girlfriends and harem candidates. She is also the only one who has insisted on MC wrapping it up. I'm not really sure how they're spying, but I did notice one thing though. When MC and Willow are giving the reveal to Azel at the cafe, Tia was working there. I suppose that Tia could have been eavesdropping.

EDIT

The Truth Is Out There LocoGringo78
I don't know about that, but i got another idea. Tia is an athlete too at WVM, so that's likely another reason why she insisted on MC using a condom. Not wanting to get pregnant while completing in her sport (Yet to be revealed, I'll assume is Track & Field) and miss out on the season, also just not wanting to be a mother right now.
Same reason as Keyana, an athlete too with upcoming competitions. Who only did anal with MC and had Brittany be the one to get pregnant by MC and not both at this moment of the baby-making deal

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes