Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'd rather the MC focus on the girls and his basketball career (in-between school work) then suddenly becoming involved in Damian's Mother's situation. Perhaps it is something for Willabelle's charity to do, I am not interested in seeing him become a pilantrophist while at college (it's mad enough he's got a fixer prostituting him out).

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
not that I disagree but if we follow that logic ...then...it's MC should have time for every girl ...ESPECIALLY BAILEY! just sayin'
I'll never disagree with more Bailey...but saying it's not time for Jas..is simplistic at best. We got with others within a day of moving...Jas been around for a while now...she deserves some tender care from the MC and hopefully not as a 'run into MC's arms because she finds out about Damien and Ryker' moment.
Nope no additional Bailey time either. I don't care if the twins and the entire cult of Bailey comes after me, no additional lewd content with Bailey until we get Stacy time or Stacy is out with no chance unless a evil modder saves me or I master Daz3d.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'd rather the MC focus on the girls and his basketball career (in-between school work) then suddenly becoming involved in Damian's Mother's situation. Perhaps it is something for Willabelle's charity to do.
for sure!
agree 100%

Reactions: Krynh

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nope no additional Bailey time either. I don't care if the twins and the entire cult of Bailey comes after me, no additional lewd content with Bailey until we get Stacy time or Stacy is out with no chance unless a evil modder saves me or I master Daz3d.
I understand what you are saying I was just saying that the logic can be applied to any girl was using the true goddess as a example :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To be fair though...you are biased ;) hehehe

Reactions: Uncle Loco

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok so time for me to start guessing as to what will be in the next update. I am going to break this into 2 lists what I think will happen and then what I want to happen.

What I think will be in the next update:

1. Shower with Jamie/Shauna.
  2. Fall asleep leg locked with Cedey
  3. Wake up and have a conversation with Belle/Rachael and/or Belle/Harper
  4. Wendy/Cedey/MC talk
  5. Meeting with Millie

What I want to see

1. Shower with Jamie/Shauna
  2. Conversation with Belle/Rachael
  3. Conversation with Belle/Harper
  4. Skye shows up at the house to check up on the MC
  5. Wendy/Cedey/MC talk
  6. Meeting with Millie
  7. Interview with Moon (over the phone so people don't know he is out of jail)
  8. Meeting with Stacy/Margaret
  9. Talk with Jamie/Liz or Talk with Liz/Cedey

In your first list I'm venturing that we'll have the Wendy/Cedar/Mc talk followed by a talk with Belle/Rachael/Harper.

As for the want to see
  1. Yes. maybe they'll kiss again, maybe they won't
  2. Most likely Belle will talk with Rachael which will lead into
  3. Belle & Rachael talking with Harper
  4. I'm still inclined to think Wendy/Ceday/MC will talk before helping Belle/Rachael/Harper
  5. This is about the time I feel Skye will show up or talk on the phone
  6. Fairly confident the talk with Millie will work out. Going to start off rough because she watched the news of what went down
  7. Think you r right about the phone interview with Moon
  8. Really hope that Stacy/Margaret meeting turns out to be that Margaret watched us from time to time and we used to play as kids with Stacy
  9. Most definitely a Jamie/Liz talk which goes well and lead into a Liz/Cedar talk.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
While I have said in the past I do hope there is a redemption path for Damien, but I hope it is limited to an extent for everyone else that does not want to see it happen. Possibly him helping putting an end to the whole Ryker situation for good by testifying to put the group behind bars and then him drifting off from there. If the whole mom in the hospital thing is true I hope that gets resolved some how in a positive way and quickly. Now if that turns out to be false than fuck that guy he can rot with that piece of shit Ryker.
i can't see any of the guys involved in the alley fight ( on Rykers side ) being able to stick around long at the college ... ( per Belle )
and that makes me so dam happy bye bye Ryker / Damien / Kenji .. sa la ve motherfuckers

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I really hope we get an answer on what is Stacy's deal in the next update, but I am not holding my breath. I feel BD wants/needs to drag her story out longer for some reason. Whatever it is I hope the payout is good.
i was wondering why she acted different after you told her about Willow being your sister

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I really hope we get an answer on what is Stacy's deal in the next update, but I am not holding my breath. I feel BD wants/needs to drag her story out longer for some reason. Whatever it is I hope the payout is good.
The conundrum of Stacy! If she wasn't such an interesting character, her arc/story might have already completed by now. At least you can feel some relief knowing that, whatever's coming for Stacy, it's going to be something meaty.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I would be happy if we at least got a kiss with Stacy soon, she is one of the few regulars who MC's hasn't kissed (and Jasmine, but she had an excuse) and for the time she has been around Biggus Dickus, she kinda deserves it. The other girls haven't spend as much time with MC (god knows I want some of them to do it, but Ruby has this curious luck of running onto him but hey, at least we got Moon hungry when MC catches her from the fall).

I'm replaying the game again and I got two comments:

- Was Veronica supposed to be called Victoria at some point? Because MC calls her Vic when he is introducing himself to the girls on the class, wish I had an actual screenshot but I doubt I'm having a Mandela Effect.

- So... anyone got any clues about why Harper doesn't like Veronica?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes