WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
last thing he mentioned was that he was still taking requests for what we wanted to see but no word on when they would be out
Thanks.. I was curious..

Beside, I am sure it wouldn't take BD long to stretch some within few days before Halloween. IT would be very interesting to see what BD stretch. :unsure:

Have a great day... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
:unsure:I wouldn't be surprised if BD has a Bailey render for you and a Stacy render in some type of costume/outfit for @LocoGringo78
I did post that anything with Stacy would be cool with me on the Patreon post, but I won't bug him for anything beyond that.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i think Krypt already posted the render BD had made for him but that was like a shit load of pages ago
I think I posted the render I now call BB (which was my original Slave Bailey) once months ago cuz when I started making her talk people were confused who she was. The halloween themed render I'm using right now as an avatar wasn't made exclusively for me exactly but he made it in honor of the founding of The Cult of Bailey last halloween night.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think I posted the render I now call BB (which was my original Slave Bailey) once months ago cuz when I started making her talk people were confused who she was. The halloween themed render I'm using right now as an avatar wasn't made exclusively for me exactly but he made it in honor of the founding of The Cult of Bailey last halloween night.
well i remember when you posted it for some of us to see .. maybe i shouldn't have said anything .. i'm sorry if i shouldn't have .. but its a beautiful render :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
well i remember when you posted it for some of us to see .. maybe i shouldn't have said anything .. i'm sorry if i shouldn't have .. but its a beautiful render :love:
*shrug* the halloween render from last year BD posted himself not me he just mentioned making it for the The cult at the time. I think I vaguely do remember posting the (now) BB render to the thread when he made her for me cuz I was really proud of the fact that he would do that for me :) I kept the second avatar he made me on the down low just cuz i wanted to see how long it would take for someone to notice I had a new one made lol

Reactions: ImperialD

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
OP should be edited as it is quite misleading. You can't put this in the description
" due to your relationship with your new mother "
and then spring rules about no incest. Not cool!

Much appreciated the guide/walkthrough that saved me from wasting time and disk space.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes