BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
so Jamie wasn't brought in the conversation ? ... hmm interesting .. read what Master of Puppets said ? didn't he bring her up ?
I mentioned Jamie because I think Azel would be bothered if Jamie was, but that doesn't mean Jamie being bothered is the only thing that could upset Azel.

While the biggest fuck you possible to Damien would indeed be to save his mom and fuck her too, there is a couple of issues about that:

- I don't want him anywhere near the family, much less as an step-son.

- It would be something very out of character for the MC to use a woman like that, to me he seems more like a "forgive but not forget" sort of guy, so it would be a very asshole move to bang the woman just to mess with Damien, at least Jasmine has shown interest before all the shitstorm happened.
I don't think he would fuck her just to get back at Damien, that would simply be a bonus. :devilish:
If it does happen I wouldn't expect it to be straight away anyway; I'm imagining something like after everything that went down, Damien's deal with Ryker is off and his mother is furious with him for what he did, he comes begging and we agree to look after her in exchange for him testifying against Ryker and then going away. Then later after we get to know her a bit things would get romantic.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well someone posted one interesting theory about Stacy that I guess got lost in the other comments. Namely that Stacy for whatever reason hates Willow or strongly disliked her and that was the reason for her reaction when MC told her she was his sister. Now in a way that would put us back at square one, since Stacy is also pretty new at WVM, so if she did there would have to be an older reason for that. So all old theories about there being a connection from past stay intact and maybe we could even add a new one. What if the ones that died in that accident that killed Mc's dad was not involved with Ryker, but instead was Stacy's mother and Stacy knew Willows father was involved, but not that he was also MC's dad. I know pure conjecture and tin foiling where quite a lot has to line up. :p

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well someone posted one interesting theory about Stacy that I guess got lost in the other comments. Namely that Stacy for whatever reason hates Willow or strongly disliked her and that was the reason for her reaction when MC told her she was his sister. Now in a way that would put us back at square one, since Stacy is also pretty new at WVM, so if she did there would have to be an older reason for that. So all old theories about there being a connection from past stay intact and maybe we could even add a new one. What if the ones that died in that accident that killed Mc's dad was not involved with Ryker, but instead was Stacy's mother and Stacy knew Willows father was involved, but not that he was also MC's dad. I know pure conjecture and tin foiling where quite a lot has to ine up. :p
I can link us some videos on how to I already learned alot online on how to :)))
My offer still stands :))

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes