Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The conundrum of Stacy! If she wasn't such an interesting character, her arc/story might have already completed by now. At least you can feel some relief knowing that, whatever's coming for Stacy, it's going to be something meaty.
To be honest my 2 biggest fears are she is a family member or there is nothing further to the story and she was just a decoy. It sucks when you fall in love with a character and have no clue what the issue is with her. .

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would be happy if we at least got a kiss with Stacy soon, she is one of the few regulars who MC's hasn't kissed (and Jasmine, but she had an excuse) and for the time she has been around Biggus Dickus, she kinda deserves it. The other girls haven't spend as much time with MC (god knows I want some of them to do it, but Ruby has this curious luck of running onto him but hey, at least we got Moon hungry when MC catches her from the fall).

I'm replaying the game again and I got two comments:

- Was Veronica supposed to be called Victoria at some point? Because MC calls her Vic when he is introducing himself to the girls on the class, wish I had an actual screenshot but I doubt I'm having a Mandela Effect.

- So... anyone got any clues about why Harper doesn't like Veronica?
i think Harper was kinda jealous that Veronica hugged MC .. why she made that face ...
the Vic thing i think MC just thought he could call Victoria that ... seems she didn't care

i'm also waiting to date Tali .. i personally think shes hot :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To be honest my 2 biggest fears are she is a family member or there is nothing further to the story and she was just a decoy. It sucks when you fall in love with a character and have no clue what the issue is with her. .
nawww .. i tend to think Stacy doesn't really care for Willow ... maybe even hates her ... for some reason we don't know about yet :unsure:

Reactions: cakeny

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
he's enjoying your endless parade of theories trying to explain her every little move....so it's all yer fault :p
Your probably right but the longest I could go without talking about her was about 4 days (when I vowed to not talk about her until an update and then that update was delayed). That was the hardest 4 days for me, and I won't do that again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Your probably right but the longest I could go without talking about her was about 4 days (when I vowed to not talk about her until an update and then that update was delayed). That was the hardest 4 days for me, and I won't do that again.
hmm now thats hard to believe . thats like Krypt saying he won't talk about Bailey for 1 day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I wouldn't even be able to to go that long not talking about Bailey in some capacity so yer stronger than me at least lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hmm now thats hard to believe . thats like Krypt saying he won't talk about Bailey for 1 day :ROFLMAO:
Ok I found the posts I made on this too for proof. Here is the post I made saying I wouldn't talk about Stacy until the next update: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/post-4328822 Then here is the post after the update and I could finally talk about her: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/post-4354224. You can search every post I made in between those and I did not mention her. Someone tried to get me to talk about her and I worked around it by focusing my comment on Margaret instead, but that was as close as I got.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok I found the posts I made on this too for proof. Here is the post I made saying I wouldn't talk about Stacy until the next update: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/post-4328822 Then here is the post after the update and I could finally talk about her: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/post-4354224. You can search every post I made in between those and I did not mention her. Someone tried to get me to talk about her and I worked around it by focusing my comment on Margaret instead, but that was as close as I got.
dam dude i was joking i know you have a strong will .... bullshit

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i think Harper was kinda jealous that Veronica hugged MC .. why she made that face ...
the Vic thing i think MC just thought he could call Victoria that ... seems she didn't care

i'm also waiting to date Tali .. i personally think shes hot :love:
Agree about a little harmless jealously and about thinking tali is hot. The vic thing i have no clue about

Reactions: ImperialD

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
To BD's Patreon members... Have BD release Halloween themes for his members or he may release it on the day of Halloween? :oops:

Hoping BD may release some spoiler tease image in this forum few days after Halloween.:unsure:

Have a great day... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
dam dude i was joking i know you have a strong will .... bullshit
You can search the thread for the keyword Stacy and find that in between those 2 posts I mentioned you will not find a single post that I typed her name in or talked about her. There was one post I quoted that in the quote the person mentioned Stacy but my comment was about Ryker. I would screen shot it to show you but it is over 2 pages so you would still call BS on me unless you do the search yourself.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To BD's Patreon members... Have BD release Halloween themes for his members or he may release it on the day of Halloween? :oops:

Hoping BD may release some spoiler tease image in this forum few days after Halloween.:unsure:

Have a great day... (y)
I have not seen anything, but it is possible he did and I didn't notice.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You can search the thread for the keyword Stacy and find that in between those 2 posts I mentioned you will not find a single post that I typed her name in or talked about her. There was one post I quoted that in the quote the person mentioned Stacy but my comment was about Ryker. I would screen shot it to show you but it is over 2 pages so you would still call BS on me unless you do the search yourself.
just messin with old man

• Haha

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Have a great day... (y)
last thing he mentioned was that he was still taking requests for what we wanted to see but no word on when they would be out

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Some update news from Patreon
That is good to hear that BD and his girlfriend can spend quality time together when his gf was able to have weekend off.

Braindrop that is good that you are spending time with your partner after been there for you through multiple incidents you been having. You and your partner deserved a great break and hopefully you and your partner have a wonderful time. (y)

Have a great day... (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes