DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know about that, but i got another idea. Tia is an athlete too at WVM, so that's likely another reason why she insisted on MC using a condom. Not wanting to get pregnant while completing in her sport (Yet to be revealed, I'll assume is Track & Field) and miss out on the season, also just not wanting to be a mother right now.
Same reason as Keyana, an athlete too with upcoming competitions. Who only did anal with MC and had Brittany be the one to get pregnant by MC and not both at this moment of the baby-making deal
Tia just wanted his sperm in a condom so she could sell his sperm on the black Market. :p

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Just a random thought, if Damien was open about his mom situation, MC would probably be able to help her via Rachel or other magic wand related deal. Hell, He'd probably invite her to live in the mansion too...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just a random thought, if Damien was open about his mom situation, MC would probably be able to help her via Rachel or other magic wand related deal. Hell, He'd probably invite her to live in the mansion too...
helping with the situation yea but moving her in I seriously doubt

Reactions: Krynh

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
While the biggest fuck you possible to Damien would indeed be to save his mom and fuck her too, there is a couple of issues about that:

- I don't want him anywhere near the family, much less as an step-son.

- It would be something very out of character for the MC to use a woman like that, to me he seems more like a "forgive but not forget" sort of guy, so it would be a very asshole move to bang the woman just to mess with Damien, at least Jasmine has shown interest before all the shitstorm happened.

Reactions: csmk14 and Krynh

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Jasmine is a lovely Woman Out -and Inside as well. The Harem will take care and look after her, so even if you don't want to fuck her, she is supportet.

I let the Thing about Damien at Side. What MC will probably do, even if he won't forigve/forget what Damien did, he will probably look if he can atleast support Damiens Mother, either by telling Rachel if she can't somehow Pay or otherwise take care of the Biils. And/Or Visit her if possible in the Hospital an look with Rachel that she has everything she needs, like a House near Damien/WVM.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Jasmine is a lovely Woman Out -and Inside as well. The Harem will take care and look after her, so even if you don't want to fuck her, she is supportet.

I let the Thing about Damien at Side. What MC will probably do, even if he won't forigve/forget what Damien did, he will probably look if he can atleast support Damiens Mother, either by telling Rachel if she can't somehow Pay or otherwise take care of the Biils. And/Or Visit her if possible in the Hospital an look with Rachel that she has everything she needs, like a House near Damien/WVM.
As far as Jasmine goes from the way Belle was talking she is intent on expelling Damien along with Ryker and Kenji and jasmine is/was living with Damien up to nowso if that does happen Jasmines gonna need a place to stay so the MC will happily offer her a room at Casa de Harem

Also if the above does happen then getting him a house close to school is pointless but I can still see the MC talking to rachael about helping with the bills. Of course the MC will prolly try to talk Belle out of taking the above action but I hope we have a choice in that cuz I'm honestly done with him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While I have said in the past I do hope there is a redemption path for Damien, but I hope it is limited to an extent for everyone else that does not want to see it happen. Possibly him helping putting an end to the whole Ryker situation for good by testifying to put the group behind bars and then him drifting off from there. If the whole mom in the hospital thing is true I hope that gets resolved some how in a positive way and quickly. Now if that turns out to be false than fuck that guy he can rot with that piece of shit Ryker.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As far as Jasmine goes from the way Belle was talking she is intent on expelling Damien along with Ryker and Kenji and jasmine is/was living with Damien up to nowso if that does happen Jasmines gonna need a place to stay so the MC will happily offer her a room at Casa de Harem

Also if the above does happen then getting him a house close to school is pointless but I can still see the MC talking to rachael about helping with the bills. Of course the MC will prolly try to talk Belle out of taking the above action but I hope we have a choice in that cuz I'm honestly done with him.
High Priest you probably know this but if you hit on her every chance you get and embaress Damien she basically moves in with your harem in the house after Damien breaks up with her on phone

Reactions: cakeny and Maviarab

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
High Priest you probably know this but if you hit on her every chance you get and embaress Damien she basically moves in with your harem in the house after Damien breaks up with her on phone
you don't have to do everything you literally only have to do 2 specific things and she spends the night 3 if you wanna kiss her the next morning and there's no indication at this point that her staying is a permanent thing yet

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
you don't have to do everything you literally only have to do 2 specific things and she spends the night 3 if you wanna kiss her the next morning and there's no indication at this point that her staying is a permanent thing yet
I'm gonna check to see what her response was...although I'm 95% sure she is happy to stay with us

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so time for me to start guessing as to what will be in the next update. I am going to break this into 2 lists what I think will happen and then what I want to happen.

What I think will be in the next update:

1. Shower with Jamie/Shauna.
  2. Fall asleep leg locked with Cedey
  3. Wake up and have a conversation with Belle/Rachael and/or Belle/Harper
  4. Wendy/Cedey/MC talk
  5. Meeting with Millie
What I want to see

1. Shower with Jamie/Shauna
  2. Conversation with Belle/Rachael
  3. Conversation with Belle/Harper
  4. Skye shows up at the house to check up on the MC
  5. Wendy/Cedey/MC talk
  6. Meeting with Millie
  7. Interview with Moon (over the phone so people don't know he is out of jail)
  8. Meeting with Stacy/Margaret
  9. Talk with Jamie/Liz or Talk with Liz/Cedey

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm gonna check to see what her response was...although I'm 95% sure she is happy to stay with us
The MC says she can stay as long as she wants and she says she'll pull her weight while she does but that isn't exactly saying the arrangment is permnent

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The MC says she can stay as long as she wants and she says she'll pull her weight while she does but that isn't exactly saying the arrangment is permnent
ya that's what happens just seen it , but thats not a I'm gonna move out answer neither is I'm gonna stay with you guys forever , atm I believe it can be argued for both sides.
So I guess for now we can just wait and see the direction BD takes her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok so time for me to start guessing as to what will be in the next update. I am going to break this into 2 lists what I think will happen and then what I want to happen.

What I think will be in the next update:

1. Shower with Jamie/Shauna.
  2. Fall asleep leg locked with Cedey
  3. Wake up and have a conversation with Belle/Rachael and/or Belle/Harper
  4. Wendy/Cedey/MC talk
  5. Meeting with Millie

What I want to see

1. Shower with Jamie/Shauna
  2. Conversation with Belle/Rachael
  3. Conversation with Belle/Harper
  4. Skye shows up at the house to check up on the MC
  5. Wendy/Cedey/MC talk
  6. Meeting with Millie
  7. Interview with Moon (over the phone so people don't know he is out of jail)
  8. Meeting with Stacy/Margaret
  9. Talk with Jamie/Liz or Talk with Liz/Cedey

On both lists you forgot show some luuurvin to Jasmine ;)

Reactions: BTLD

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
not that I disagree but if we follow that logic ...then...it's MC should have time for every girl ...ESPECIALLY BAILEY! just sayin'
I'll never disagree with more Bailey...but saying it's not time for Jas..is simplistic at best. We got with others within a day of moving...Jas been around for a while now...she deserves some tender care from the MC and hopefully not as a 'run into MC's arms because she finds out about Damien and Ryker' moment.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey c'mom Loco..I know the MC a busy man...but there's always time for Jas
I am dedicated to no new girls to have lewd content with until 1 of 2 things happen. Either Stacy finally gets her time with the MC or Stacy is deemed off limits for good (since she is related to the MC or something). Until one of those two things happen I am on a strict no lewd scene predictions with anyone other than those who have already had one.

Stacy is the one who has put in the most time with no lewd content. Sure you meet Jasmine prior to Stacy, but at that time she is technically dating Damien and we have no additional information on him. So in my opinion it is Stacy first, then Natalie, and then Jasmine. Now if Natalie goes before Stacy I will be ok with that since they are technically a couple taking things slow, but after that it is Stacy or riot. (LOL just kidding I won't riot, well maybe in my head a little)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'll never disagree with more Bailey...but saying it's not time for Jas..is simplistic at best. We got with others within a day of moving...Jas been around for a while now...she deserves some tender care from the MC and hopefully not as a 'run into MC's arms because she finds out about Damien and Ryker' moment.
for sure for sure buuuut ...on the other hand there are some girls that deserve some lovin too equally to Jas or maybe even more..I'm not even gonna try and mention Stacy...but Natalie ?she deserves some lovin for example :D

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes