Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not sure who posted that the MC father could have had Stacy after the MC and the Dad left Wendy/Willow but this is a response to that.

Ok We need to take a few common sense things into consideration first. Willow is older than the MC by how much we don't know. The MC was talking/walking/swimming/logically thinking before he was taken from Wendy/Willow so I would guess he might have been 5-7 range and Willow a year or 2 older than him. That would mean that Stacy would be a minimum of 5 years younger than the MC and 13-14 years old considering the MC is 18-19. If the dad had a child (Stacy) after he left with the MC. I don't think that makes sense. Now the MC father could have had a mistress on the side aka Stacy's mom while they were altogether as a family still. Who knows logic does not always fall into place during games so anything is possible. I still think worst case scenario she is a cousin, Best case maybe a long lost friend, or no one related at all.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Not sure who posted that the MC father could have had Stacy after the MC and the Dad left Wendy/Willow but this is a response to that.

Ok We need to take a few common sense things into consideration first. Willow is older than the MC by how much we don't know. The MC was talking/walking/swimming/logically thinking before he was taken from Wendy/Willow so I would guess he might have been 5-7 range and Willow a year or 2 older than him. That would mean that Stacy would be a minimum of 5 years younger than the MC and 13-14 years old considering the MC is 18-19. If the dad had a child (Stacy) after he left with the MC. I don't think that makes sense. Now the MC father could have had a mistress on the side aka Stacy's mom while they were altogether as a family still. Who knows logic does not always fall into place during games so anything is possible. I still think worst case scenario she is a cousin, Best case maybe a long lost friend, or no one related at all.
But what if MC's dad and Stacy's mom had got it going on while he was still with Wendy though?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Funny enough I had an Aunt who is an Audrey and an Uncle who was an Aubrey, not married to each other!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i can't see any of the guys involved in the alley fight ( on Rykers side ) being able to stick around long at the college ... ( per Belle )
and that makes me so dam happy bye bye Ryker / Damien / Kenji .. sa la ve motherfuckers
You mean "c'est la vie"?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
How so?

He extended an invitation to kiss his ass and I politely declined. Par for the course in this thread.

It's the Ryker of High School subjects if you ask me.
and that invitation I would say ended to you since it was addressed to you :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Eh, you lost me when you started doing math if I'm honest. Math....

It's the Ryker of High School subjects if you ask me.
I finally found your kryptonite. So if I start with Math you stop reading. So 1 year plus 2 years equals 3 years, then if you subtract a year for leap year then add one back you are still at 3 years right? Ok note to self for future posts start with math.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly I think you only take exception to it because he said he'd leave the kissing up to a cult member and being the only other cult member here that would mean you :p
i know that's why i said that the invitation was extended to him :) not the cult member/s :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I finally found your kryptonite. So if I start with Math you stop reading. So 1 year plus 2 years equals 3 years, then if you subtract a year for leap year then add one back you are still at 3 years right? Ok note to self for future posts start with math.
Well, to quote my man Scooter:

"Hey, this is Scooter saying, four wheels is better than... than uh, zero... wheels... Hey, have fun!"

"Statistically these are the safest cars on Pandora. Let me throw some numbers at you... Five! Twenty-three! Eight Hundred and Six!"

Reactions: Taureum and ZTex

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
i know that's why i said that the invitation was extended to him :) not the cult member/s :)
But since I declined, you're seriously gonna leave your High Priest hanging in his time of dire need? That ass isn't gonna kiss itself, ya know?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But since I declined, you're seriously gonna leave your High Priest hanging in his time of dire need? That ass isn't gonna kiss itself, ya know?
so what are you waiting?do you seriously want to dissapoint the HIGH PRIEST who took the time to invite to a ass kissing serving?I would think you are a bit rude if you refuse tbh :(
Please...kiss his ass do it for us!

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes