Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am of course willing to engage in fisticuffs over her if need be.

I mean, that is if these big strong men feel the need to get violent with a tiny fragile girl i'm sure Penny would understand.
I am not Ryker I don't hit women. I will let you and Fugee lead team Penny as long as you don't mind me borrowing her from time to time. ;)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh thank god we're back to normal...
Everyone's cult is having membership disputes.

Meanwhile on the isle of misfit girls we have Moon, Ruby, Carly and the Skittles.
It's tropical here and we don't mind sharing just don't be a Ryker.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Oh thank god we're back to normal...
Everyone's cult is having membership disputes.

Meanwhile on the isle of misfit girls we have Moon, Ruby, Carly and the Skittles.
It's tropical here and we don't mind sharing just don't be a Ryker.
One man's misfit is another man's treasure. I haven't exactly been shy in my advocacy of Ruby and Carly. Moon to a lesser extent. The Skittles I'm not sure about. Going by all the curveballs that BD has been throwing around lately, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Skittles turns out to be Shit-Flavoured.

Although ya gotta admit, Shit-Flavoured Skittle has a nice ring to it. A marketing nightmare, to be sure. But still.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The Skittles I'm not sure about. Going by all the curveballs that BD has been throwing around lately, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Skittles turns out to be Shit-Flavoured.

Although ya gotta admit, Shit-Flavoured Skittle has a nice ring to it. A marketing nightmare, to be sure. But still.
=))) shit-flavoured =)))
I trully hope that's not the case :)))))))))

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
One man's misfit is another man's treasure. I haven't exactly been shy in my advocacy of Ruby and Carly. Moon to a lesser extent. The Skittles I'm not sure about. Going by all the curveballs that BD has been throwing around lately, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Skittles turns out to be Shit-Flavoured.

Hey if JellyBelly can market puke flavored Jelly Beans then im sure BD can market shit flavored Skittles.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
how do you think I felt that whole weird ass shit show was about my ass
Before you pin this on me, you're the one who brought your ass into it.

And I admit, I might have had a little too much fun with it. But can you blame me? I mean, it rivals Rock's ass for eye candy.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I mean, I'd rather see you guys debate about who shall eat someone else's ass than certain other topics. At least we aren't having a Holy War, my templar armor is still drying.

Reactions: csmk14

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Really, I am gone for 5 Minutes and you guys and gals start rim job disputes, holy wars and , albeit small, discussions about hitting girls??

That`s like leaving my kids alone for a couple minutes and find them having spraypainted the TV, shaved the cat and set the couch on fire.

OK, at least now I know why I feel at home here so much as I do.

Someone hand me some Popcorn?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Really, I am gone for 5 Minutes and you guys and gals start rim job disputes, holy wars and , albeit small, discussions about hitting girls??

That`s like leaving my kids alone for a couple minutes and find them having spraypainted the TV, shaved the cat and set the couch on fire.

OK, at least now I know why I feel at home here so much as I do.

Someone hand me some Popcorn?
fuck that had me in tears ...laughing :)))

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes