DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so what are you waiting?do you seriously want to dissapoint the HIGH PRIEST who took the time to invite to a ass kissing serving?I would think you are a bit rude if you refuse tbh :(
Please...kiss his ass do it for us!
Now if your High Priest would have said kiss or lick Bailey's ass, you might have seen way more volunteers. :p

Reactions: bulifun and BTLD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
so what are you waiting?do you seriously want to dissapoint the HIGH PRIEST who took the time to invite to a ass kissing serving?I would think you are a bit rude if you refuse tbh :(
Please...kiss his ass do it for us!
Sweetie, he's not my high Priest. And by now I'm sure he's used to me not kissing his ass.

So I'm afraid yer gonna have to take one for the team... Aaand don't be afraid to put in a little tongue action, I'm sure he'll appreciate your dedication. ;) :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sweetie, he's not my high Priest. And by now I'm sure he's used to me not kissing his ass.

So I'm afraid yer gonna have to take one for the team... Aaand don't be afraid to put in a little tongue action, I'm sure he'll appreciate your dedication. ;) :p
I see you have some fantasies regarding my High Priest and tongue action...regarding his ass...can't stop you from having these fantasies but ....you just got the offer of your life time...so cash in on it ...and kiss his ass...use that tongue and put it to good use :D :p
EDIT : while i do enjoy this small offtopic lets stop after you answer so we don't get warned for offtopic or some shit like that :D
(I'm not offended by this small banter and I hope I have not insulted you cause that was not my intention :D )

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I see you have some fantasies regarding my High Priest and tongue action...regarding his ass...can't stop you from having these fantasies but ....you just got the offer of your life time...so cash in on it ...and kiss his ass...use that tongue and put it to good use :D :p
I dunno... Seems to me someone's having some fantasies all right. It ain't me though.

You on the other hand? Put your pants back on, it ain't happening.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
BB: Oh for fucks sake I'll fucking settle this NEITHER of you has to kiss his ass OK? If he wants some tongue action back there I'm sure SB would be more than happy to give a him a rimjob she's into butt stuff more than I am

SB: True story *giggle*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am of course willing to engage in fisticuffs over her if need be.

I mean, that is if these big strong men feel the need to get violent with a tiny fragile girl i'm sure Penny would understand.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I am of course willing to engage in fisticuffs over her if need be.

I mean, that is if these big strong men feel the need to get violent with a tiny fragile girl i'm sure Penny would understand.
Nope, I'm just gonna give you the Evil Eye from a very safe distance because, even though I liked (past tense) you before, you still kinda scare me.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes