KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Really, I am gone for 5 Minutes and you guys and gals start rim job disputes, holy wars and , albeit small, discussions about hitting girls??

That`s like leaving my kids alone for a couple minutes and find them having spraypainted the TV, shaved the cat and set the couch on fire.

OK, at least now I know why I feel at home here so much as I do.

Someone hand me some Popcorn?
You might want to hold off on the popcorn cuz 'm about to go Apocalyptic on someone's ass. Not for the faint of heart. DO NOT say I didn't warn ya...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heh. So yeah....

How 'bout those Tampa Bay Rays amirite?

Reactions: csmk14

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I can have The Twins pop a fresh batch for you if you like

SB: Right away Daddy! SIIIIISSSS! Where do we keep the powdered Peyote again??

BB: second cabinet on the right next to the mescaline

SB: Got it!...maybe I should add a lil of that too while I'm at it....might be fun to watch
Add some of the special CoolAid recipe and I might drink it. Eat it. Ingest it. :coffee: :sneaky:

That reminds me. Bought some nice Gin&Tonic today.. brb

Last edited:

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Well, this is fun.

Bailey has a cult, Stacy has an army meanwhile I get Penny all to myself.

Unless anyone else like Penelope in which case I shall just add...

I GET PENNY ALL TO MYSELF.

Thankyou for reading and obeying.

Sorry to tell you this, but unless you're a card carrying member of Team Penny©, that's not going to be possible.

HOWEVER, If you're interested in attending a Team Penny© seminar, you can stop by the Team Penny© Outreach and Education Center® Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM, and Saturday 10AM to 7PM. We're happy to announce that we've recently opened our new Temecula location at 28816 Pujol St, Temecula, CA 92590, but please feel free to stop on by any of our worldwide locations. If this is your first visit to a Team Penny© seminar you will need to bring your own lunch, as the usage of dining hall facilities are reserved for Team Penny© Teammates® only.

*Please remember that no unauthorized photography, cell phones, or other electronic devices are permitted on Team Penny© properties.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Sorry to tell you this, but unless you're a card carrying member of Team Penny©, that's not going to be possible.

HOWEVER, If you're interested in attending a Team Penny© seminar, you can stop by the Team Penny© Outreach and Education Center® Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM, and Saturday 10AM to 7PM. We're happy to announce that we've recently opened our new Temecula location at 28816 Pujol St, Temecula, CA 92590, but please feel free to stop on by any of our worldwide locations. If this is your first visit to a Team Penny© seminar you will need to bring your own lunch, as the usage of dining hall facilities are reserved for Team Penny© Teammates® only.

*Please remember that no unauthorized photography, cell phones, or other electronic devices are permitted on Team Penny© properties.
i approve this message.
100%

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

Remind me, should I ever go forth with my eye opening, soul nurturing and world changing religion sca.. eh.. experience, ahh.. Well, if I go for it that I might want to hire you for head of PR.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

kind of genius hiding your facility inside the Temecula Community Center (yes I googled the address :ROFLMAO: )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That stuff is all too much work for me. I'll stick to where ever I am at is a good spot to worship the redheaded goddess Stacy. Granted that is mostly in my head as it is the safest place to worship when the clones are not around.
I was going to wind you up about Stacy being MC's family and never getting any love but I think that would be too cruel even for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How so?

He extended an invitation to kiss his ass and I politely declined. Par for the course in this thread.

Eh, you lost me when you started doing math if I'm honest. Math....

It's the Ryker of High School subjects if you ask me.
doing the Meth ?? ... oh nevermind i thought you said .... forget it

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was going to wind you up about Stacy being MC's family and never getting any love but I think that would be too cruel even for me.
That seems to be a daily occurrence here. Someone is always telling me she is a spy working for Ryker, or the MC sister, or a long lost cousin, I am just waiting for someone to tell me Stacy is the MC real mom not Wendy. I have already prepared myself for Stacy to be related to the MC, so when it happens I won't cry too much.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
doing the Meth ?? ... oh nevermind i thought you said .... forget it
hahahahahhahhhahah
That seems to be a daily occurrence here. Someone is always telling me she is a spy working for Ryker, or the MC sister, or a long lost cousin, I am just waiting for someone to tell me Stacy is the MC real mom not Wendy. I have already prepared myself for Stacy to be related to the MC, so when it happens I won't cry too much.
not gonna happen, I'm not sure why but I'm 95% she is not related to MC ...worst case scenario...cousin?or something like that..but to be honest....I do not think that is the case...I think she's childhood friend or something like that...childhood friend after the episode with his sister?anyway not related..that's my bet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I doubt she works for Ryker, not after comments made during the fight.

Also don't think she's related. He was seeing images of her as a child around the time Cedey still lived with him and she doesn't mention anything about anyone else.

Haven't heard mention of a cousin and i'm pretty sure BD would drop a hint in somewhere to keep people guessing.

At most I think she may have lived near him when his parents split and they were friends. At the least he's just imagining things and doesn't know her at all.

I don't think BD would add any more family at this point. He's already ruled out Azel, Wendy and Willow. I don't think he'd add Stacy to that list too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and we find out 3 updates from now . Stacy is your mom's . sisters . brother ex. aunt's . cousins . ex girlfriends . ex daughter in laws . wife . on your dads uncles brothers sister mothers side of the family :ROFLMAO:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Maybe once they were Neighbours and played as Childs together, till the Carcrash and then they have lost each other out of sight?

Anyway Seven long long looong Days ._.

Edit: Could be that MC's Father and Stacys Mom had an Affair and were Both in the Same Car? And when Stacey wanted to tell you this, she learnd that Cedey is MC's Sister?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The real secret about Stacy do not read it unless you want to be triggered :p

She is sent by a rival school that want to win the conference championship that year and will do the same with MC after she won his confidence as that Russian spy tried to do with James Bond and kill him with her thighs during SnuSnu. The only right way for our MC to end his adventures at end of game. :p

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes