Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
After seeing this game so many times being quoted, I finally tested it myself.
And that's a very, very nice surprise. Jamie and Shauna like almost all the other girls are very attractive. But I appreciate their personality even more. For this reason I appreciate the no cheating path even more. I couldn't cheat on such a great girlfriend.

On the other hand, I cannot support Azel (sorry Azel fans). Whether it's her disturbing eyes that always make me look like she's squinting, her weird smile and her even more creepy demeanor with the MC. she is chillingly. So much so that every time it is close-up I force myself to look at the text only.

But apart from Azel as said above I really appreciate everything else;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
After seeing this game so many times being quoted, I finally tested it myself.
And that's a very, very nice surprise. Jamie and Shauna like almost all the other girls are very attractive. But I appreciate their personality even more. For this reason I appreciate the no cheating path even more. I couldn't cheat on such a great girlfriend.

On the other hand, I cannot support Azel (sorry Azel fans). Whether it's her disturbing eyes that always make me look like she's squinting, her weird smile and her even more creepy demeanor with the MC. she is chillingly. So much so that every time it is close-up I force myself to look at the text only.

But apart from Azel as said above I really appreciate everything else;)
Glad to hear you like the game. I might suggest you try out a few different paths to experience the other girls in the game as well. There is a game guide that goes over all the characters and if there is lewd content for them as well if you are interested it is linked in my signature and also on the OP.

As for Azel not sure I agree with your perspective, but I understand that not every girl is attractive to everyone. I find she gives off that perfect mom vibe, and I find her to be an enjoyable character. However, we can agree to disagree on her and that is fine with me.

Reactions: Ysbald and thataboo

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Glad to hear you like the game. I might suggest you try out a few different paths to experience the other girls in the game as well. There is a game guide that goes over all the characters and if there is lewd content for them as well if you are interested it is linked in my signature and also on the OP.

As for Azel not sure I agree with your perspective, but I understand that not every girl is attractive to everyone. I find she gives off that perfect mom vibe, and I find her to be an enjoyable character. However, we can agree to disagree on her and that is fine with me.

I have already tested the other path, I was also able to look at the guide thank you for that.
Not sure this is a bug but in the no-cheating path, when Jamie gives us the green light to impregnate other women she tells us about the lesbian couple but I don't remember that the MC met them (in this path)

As for Azel, even by refusing to kiss her whenever possible, she kisses us herself from time to time ^^ I know she has a lot of fan but I must say that it is the first time that I meet a character that scares me ^^

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have already tested the other path, I was also able to look at the guide thank you for that.
Not sure this is a bug but in the no-cheating path, when Jamie gives us the green light to impregnate other women she tells us about the lesbian couple but I don't remember that the MC met them (in this path)
That should be fixed when BD does the week 1 re-work. There is no time table on when that is going to happen but there are several things that will be fixed such as MC Dick size, the model/hair for characters will be more consistent, and the Female Shauna storyline will be redone as well to name a few things we know about.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
the pacing of day 7 is all over the place
its just all stuffed together
thats not how u tell a story, the timeline needs a redo

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't mind that it seems that there is too much to do in those first 7 days. I know that the first week is really the introduction for a lot of the characters and settings. It's not like it is realistic and if it was there would be so little content that it would not be enjoyable.

If realism is what you are looking for I am not sure what you are doing on a lewd gaming site. I mean how much fun would it really be to see the MC practice/workout 3-4 times a day, plus a full school workload, 3 meals a day, homework, sleep, with maybe an event or two beyond that each day. The life of an elite athlete is mostly training so not much fun for lewd content that way.

I am 100% fine with all the content we get here, the story is interesting. The characters are good looking and the lewd content is great. So much options (over 30 women), and way better than having to grind the same activity over and over again, or going through a day and finding little to no lewd content. Again realism should not be taken into consideration for lewd games otherwise 90% (or more) of the games here have the same issues.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
100% disagree. This is a great fucking story. If one has ever visited a library, one might notice there literally 100s of ways to tell a story.

BD's vision is popular, well liked and freaking fun as hell. Personally I don't think he needs to revise what he is but this is his baby so be it. Saying there is only one way to tell a story though is bullshit to be frank.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The Temecula location would be based on PST, and Greenwich Mean Time is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Time. If you're in the greater London area, you may want to pop on by 22 Moorefield Road, Tottenham, Tottenham, N17 6PY, London, England, that's our primary UK location.
I am not in United Kingdom, however I been there for visit an old friend. GMT, is the time I sometime use because of default machine configuration back in the days... I also use 24 hours time format too... I had to tease you because you gave the time in your area that however without the timezone. :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day... (y)

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
100% disagree. This is a great fucking story. If one has ever visited a library, one might notice there literally 100s of ways to tell a story.

BD's vision is popular, well liked and freaking fun as hell. Personally I don't think he needs to revise what he is but this is his baby so be it. Saying there is only one way to tell a story though is bullshit to be frank.
dont put words in other people mouths
and learn to read i dont have patience for people that act like preschoolers
im complaining about 1 day
now that i've re read it it sorta works out if u take out all talismah scenes (could totally introduce that char at another time)
also i didnt say anything about realism
but i guess drpinkcake and philly spoiled me

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I am not in United Kingdom, however I been there for visit an old friend. GMT, is the time I sometime use because of default machine configuration back in the days... I also use 24 hours time format too... I had to tease you because you gave the time in your area that however without the timezone. :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day... (y)
As he stated an address the time he gave would default to the locations time zone. ;)

But I get this time zone confusion. As in the globalized world people from all over come together, just see this thread, it would be nice to have one frame of reference.
UTC is a good attempt, afaik it is coincident with military ZULU time.
Does anyone remember the "Internet Time"? Nice try but only promoted by Swatch.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I got bored today and decided to add day transition screens to the game. Drop in game folder for anyone who is interested:
pretty fucking nice!
Question...might be stupid one ..but oh well...will this work on future updates?
EDIT : also ty!

Sev162

Jun 4, 2018
That should be fixed when BD does the week 1 re-work. There is no time table on when that is going to happen
Oh did that get put on the back burner for now? I haven't played since sometime during day 6 and had been waiting for the re-work to do a full replay and refresh myself... but maybe I should just jump back in if it's not gonna be happening anytime soon. I guess that's my evening sorted then. :sneaky:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh did that get put on the back burner for now? I haven't played since sometime during day 6 and had been waiting for the re-work to do a full replay and refresh myself... but maybe I should just jump back in if it's not gonna be happening anytime soon. I guess that's my evening sorted then. :sneaky:
I would suggest to give it a try. Lot's of good stuff you have missed if you haven't played since day 6.

Reactions: Sev162

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It hasn't really been back burnered per se it's still being working on in parallel to the games forward progress...it's just that forward progress seems to be more of a priority....so yes by all means give er aanother run in the mean time :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I was thinking with all the stuff on the plate for Day 8 part 2 what if anything might not happen?

Based on Day 7 final and Day 8 part 1 we think we should see the following:

• Meeting with Millie (without Jamie or Liz)
  • Meeting with Margaret and Stacy
  • Meeting with Belle and Rachael
  • Meeting with Harper and Belle
  • MC needs to shower (Hopefully with Jamie and Shauna)
  • MC needs to sleep (hopefully leg locked with Cedey)
  • Meeting with Cedey and Wendy
  • Check in with Skye and the team (maybe practice)
  • Interview with Moon
  • I would expect 1 lewd scene (maybe it will be the shower)
So based on all this and I am sure I am forgetting something that seems like a lot to get through. I have a feeling some of this might be pushed off or handled by other characters off screen. I think it is possible that Jamie and Liz meet with Millie without the MC and just tell him about it later. I feel the Stacy and Margaret thing needs to happen (for my sanity) as I am sure she needs to head back home either on Day 8 or Day 9. It seems logical that the conversation with Belle and Rachael will be going on and maybe the MC stops in a talks to them both so I can't see this being cut out. It does seem possible that the Belle Harper MC conversation be postponed until day 9 due to the characters needing sleep and clean up of the Ryker mess. Shower and Sleep need to be here for sure maybe not how I have it listed but it will happen. The meeting with Cedey and Wendy also could be put off until day 9 as well but I have a feeling this one will happen. Check in with Skye and the team, I think this will be a phone call or it will turn into a pool party for day 9. Interview with Moon, I have been looking forward to this for a while, but I think it will be cancelled or done via phone.

What do you guys think?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So I was thinking with all the stuff on the plate for Day 8 part 2 what if anything might not happen?

Based on Day 7 final and Day 8 part 1 we think we should see the following:

• Meeting with Millie (without Jamie or Liz)
  • Meeting with Margaret and Stacy
  • Meeting with Belle and Rachael
  • Meeting with Harper and Belle
  • MC needs to shower (Hopefully with Jamie and Shauna)
  • MC needs to sleep (hopefully leg locked with Cedey)
  • Meeting with Cedey and Wendy
  • Check in with Skye and the team (maybe practice)
  • Interview with Moon
  • I would expect 1 lewd scene (maybe it will be the shower)

So based on all this and I am sure I am forgetting something that seems like a lot to get through. I have a feeling some of this might be pushed off or handled by other characters off screen. I think it is possible that Jamie and Liz meet with Millie without the MC and just tell him about it later. I feel the Stacy and Margaret thing needs to happen (for my sanity) as I am sure she needs to head back home either on Day 8 or Day 9. It seems logical that the conversation with Belle and Rachael will be going on and maybe the MC stops in a talks to them both so I can't see this being cut out. It does seem possible that the Belle Harper MC conversation be postponed until day 9 due to the characters needing sleep and clean up of the Ryker mess. Shower and Sleep need to be here for sure maybe not how I have it listed but it will happen. The meeting with Cedey and Wendy also could be put off until day 9 as well but I have a feeling this one will happen. Check in with Skye and the team, I think this will be a phone call or it will turn into a pool party for day 9. Interview with Moon, I have been looking forward to this for a while, but I think it will be cancelled or done via phone.

What do you guys think?
Basically I agree with most though some things might be changed up, like Margareth being able to stay longer and maybe the girls will start doing a bit more for MC as him doing everything and they may well kidnap him and force him to rest. So I suspect the focus will be on girls in house with maybe Liz and Jasmine added (I would expect something with her after the Damien debacle, if at least a reassurance to her by MC). It is high time he learns to delegate a bit. For myself I further do expect a Stacy moment, even if not a really long one, that hints a bit at her direction for coming days.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Basically I agree with most though some things might be changed up, like Margareth being able to stay longer and maybe the girls will start doing a bit more for MC as him doing everything and they may well kidnap him and force him to rest. So I suspect the focus will be on girls in house with maybe Liz and Jasmine added (I would expect something with her after the Damien debacle, if at least a reassurance to her by MC). It is high time he learns to delegate a bit. For myself I further do expect a Stacy moment, even if not a really long one, that hints a bit at her direction for coming days.
Yeah I can get behind the girls all focusing on taking care of the MC and making sure he doesn't do much at all.

I do really need something with Stacy though it is driving me insane not know what is going on with her. At this point I think BD is just teasing me with Stacy stuff, I think he likes to hear all my theories about her. As I have stated 100's of times now no matter what happens with Stacy I will be fine and still support the game with my crazy theory crafting.

I know my theory crafting has not been on point lately, but I am starting to get some ideas here and there. I figure by the next update I will be back to my normal crazy theory crafting self again.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes