ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah I can get behind the girls all focusing on taking care of the MC and making sure he doesn't do much at all.

I do really need something with Stacy though it is driving me insane not know what is going on with her. At this point I think BD is just teasing me with Stacy stuff, I think he likes to hear all my theories about her. As I have stated 100's of times now no matter what happens with Stacy I will be fine and still support the game with my crazy theory crafting.

I know my theory crafting has not been on point lately, but I am starting to get some ideas here and there. I figure by the next update I will be back to my normal crazy theory crafting self again.
Whatever you do with your theories just don't go Acting Lessons crazy.
If Stacy has an unfortunate run in with a fire i'm coming for you first and BD second.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So I was thinking with all the stuff on the plate for Day 8 part 2 what if anything might not happen?

Based on Day 7 final and Day 8 part 1 we think we should see the following:

• Meeting with Millie (without Jamie or Liz)
  • Meeting with Margaret and Stacy
  • Meeting with Belle and Rachael
  • Meeting with Harper and Belle
  • MC needs to shower (Hopefully with Jamie and Shauna)
  • MC needs to sleep (hopefully leg locked with Cedey)
  • Meeting with Cedey and Wendy
  • Check in with Skye and the team (maybe practice)
  • Interview with Moon
  • I would expect 1 lewd scene (maybe it will be the shower)

So based on all this and I am sure I am forgetting something that seems like a lot to get through. I have a feeling some of this might be pushed off or handled by other characters off screen. I think it is possible that Jamie and Liz meet with Millie without the MC and just tell him about it later. I feel the Stacy and Margaret thing needs to happen (for my sanity) as I am sure she needs to head back home either on Day 8 or Day 9. It seems logical that the conversation with Belle and Rachael will be going on and maybe the MC stops in a talks to them both so I can't see this being cut out. It does seem possible that the Belle Harper MC conversation be postponed until day 9 due to the characters needing sleep and clean up of the Ryker mess. Shower and Sleep need to be here for sure maybe not how I have it listed but it will happen. The meeting with Cedey and Wendy also could be put off until day 9 as well but I have a feeling this one will happen. Check in with Skye and the team, I think this will be a phone call or it will turn into a pool party for day 9. Interview with Moon, I have been looking forward to this for a while, but I think it will be cancelled or done via phone.

What do you guys think?
Was supposed to be a "date" with Azel on day 8 but since the MC can't go out in public right now it's off the table I suppose. I don't think we can completely rule out basketball practice being a thing for Day 8. If it happens tho I think the MC will just be there to watch from the sidelines as an observer.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
pretty fucking nice!
Question...might be stupid one ..but oh well...will this work on future updates?
EDIT : also ty!
It's a patch rather than a full script replacement so it only overrides the scenes that the day actually changes in. If future updates change those scenes, it will override those particular changes with the 0.8.1 version. So it should be fine until the week one update, then it will need redoing. Though if you don't restart and just continue playing from the end of the last update it should be fine even then.

I think it is possible that Jamie and Liz meet with Millie without the MC and just tell him about it later.
I hope not, that's one scene I'm really looking forward to.

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Whatever you do with your theories just don't go Acting Lessons crazy.
If Stacy has an unfortunate run in with a fire i'm coming for you first and BD second.
I have not played that game but I think I know what you are talking about, and I would never come up with an idea like that for this game. Well I did think it was possible something really bad would or could happen with Ryker, but I have a feeling he is not going to be a problem for a while.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I can get behind the girls all focusing on taking care of the MC and making sure he doesn't do much at all.

I do really need something with Stacy though it is driving me insane not know what is going on with her. At this point I think BD is just teasing me with Stacy stuff, I think he likes to hear all my theories about her. As I have stated 100's of times now no matter what happens with Stacy I will be fine and still support the game with my crazy theory crafting.

I know my theory crafting has not been on point lately, but I am starting to get some ideas here and there. I figure by the next update I will be back to my normal crazy theory crafting self again.
Somehow I am pretty sure he had the Stacy line and what will happen with her written out at least in his head a long time ago, could just be that he has some trouble adding it to the game or that a few things need to happen before it makes sense. (like Wendy or Willebelle becoming available for example). Possibly that will have happened now or possibly we need one or two things more to happen first. Hope for your sanity we are there now. :) Now it might well be something that will be disclosed over few days anyway.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I don't really understand all of the theory crafting about Stacy. Want to know the truth about Stacy? Nothing easier than that, just go to your bathroom, look in the mirror and say Stacy's name 5 times in a row. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BeoWoolF

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Somehow I am pretty sure he had the Stacy line and what will happen with her written out at least in his head a long time ago, could just be that he has some trouble adding it to the game or that a few things need to happen before it makes sense. Possibly that will have happened now or possibly we need one or two things more to happen first. Hope for your sanity we are there now. :)
working slightly off this it could be that he in fact did intend to make her the sister but then pivoted and changed who it was in the end and now he's having trouble trying to figure out where to work her new direction into the plot:LOL:

I highly doubt it's the case but you gotta admit that it sounds plausible :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't really understand all of the theory crafting about Stacy. Want to know the truth about Stacy? Nothing easier than that, just go to your bathroom, look in the mirror and say Stacy's name 5 times in a row.
I tired that already, as well as a wish from a birthday candle, a shooting star, and several other crazy things. Nothing works, even the Stacy clone army won't tell me no matter how much I beg them to.

Also my theory crafting goes way beyond Stacy, she just happens to be my main focus to talk about.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
working slightly off this it could be that he in fact did intend to make her the sister but then pivoted and changed who it was in the end and now he's having trouble trying to figure out where to work her new direction into the plot:LOL:

I highly doubt it's the case but you gotta admit that it sounds plausible :)
Yeah especially since he might have written her original line before P became so annoying and he does not want to stall another character cause of them. Well in that case we might have given him some ideas in the last few weeks to start from. :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
My theory for Day 8 pt.2/Day 9

Maybe, just maybe we get to see more of Mackenzie. As MC's social media handler, I was kind of surprised she wasn't at the Charity event. Still, with all that has transpired, MC's Social Media must be blowing up right about now, leaving Mackenzie to either go full-on damage control, or somehow capitalize on all the publicity.

To tell you the truth, I thought the Social Media angle would play a bigger role, considering you can choose what you want MC's Social Media to focus on.

As for Stacy I'll take whatever BD has to offer, but I'm one of the few who's not frothing at the mouth anytime Stacy is mentioned. I'm genuinely more interested in MC meeting Margaret, than any content, lewd or not, with Stacy.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah especially since he might have written her original line before P became so annoying and he does not want to stall another character cause of them. Well in that case we might have given him some ideas in the last few weeks to start from. :)
Last few weeks? I have been theory crafting for Stacy for months now. She has been my primary focus since I started playing this game. I think at least 50% of my posts are related to her.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I don't really understand all of the theory crafting about Stacy. Want to know the truth about Stacy? Nothing easier than that, just go to your bathroom, look in the mirror and say Stacy's name 5 times in a row. :eek:
Is that how it's supposed to be done? Damn, I've been doing it wrong then. I thought it was: Drink 5 Bloody Maries before breakfast, and then when you look in the mirror, you'll see an alcoholic.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i am curious about that meeting with Millie .. will Jamie and Liz go with you or no ?

the meeting of Stacy and her "mom" already took place -Margaret is staying at the hotel .. while Stacy came home ? .. interested to know why Stacy didn't stay with her there ?

curious to see how the meeting with Belle/Harper and MC goes - i mean its about the team and getting Harper some help running it ...

curious with the meeting of Rachael/Belle - will MC make out with either or both of them after ...(yeah i'm a horndog ... so what when we getting some of Belle dammit)

whats the deal with Stacy - does she hate or just dislike Willow ... maybe they had a thing at some point ?

wondering how Willow treat Wendy .. after the story of what happened to her - i wouldn't think she would be to happy with mommy right now .. but who know forgive and forget .... maybe ?

curious if Ruby will ask MC to kiss her ... maybe more ... will she get jealous if MC kisses Moon ?

does Moon want MC as well ? will Moon be more aggressive than Ruby and maybe rape MC .. hmmm that would be fun

will we get to see a front door where it belongs ?
why was the stairs put where a wall was before ?
why did we enter the house with Harper from beside the basement door ?
why is there furniture where the front yard should be ?
why didn't i put Bailey in the hospital - she should have had internal damage from the fucking i gave her ?
why is the a fucking dog shitting in my backyard <-- forget this .. urgh dam dogs

and just a shit load of other questions ...

did i make Harper wet when i was carrying her .... did she like it ... i mean she did hug and kiss me .. uhh i mean MC

was i hard when i carried Harper and did she feel and like it .. i bet she did

will MC and Nat do more interesting stuff .. dam she's hot

what other weird ways does Zoe wanna fuck me .. dam i mean MC

why can't i get that statement made by Lauren " you and Willow haven't done anything have you ? outta my dam head ? dam to bad that couldn't have happened

why did BD make Wendy so fucking hot ?

why did BD make all the girls hot ? driving me crazy ?

do i really have a pregnancy fetish ... dam you BD .. i think i do know

well thats all for now ..... ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
My theory for Day 8 pt.2/Day 9

Maybe, just maybe we get to see more of Mackenzie. As MC's social media handler, I was kind of surprised she wasn't at the Charity event. Still, with all that has transpired, MC's Social Media must be blowing up right about now, leaving Mackenzie to either go full-on damage control, or somehow capitalize on all the publicity.

To tell you the truth, I thought the Social Media angle would play a bigger role, considering you can choose what you want MC's Social Media to focus on.

As for Stacy I'll take whatever BD has to offer, but I'm one of the few who's not frothing at the mouth anytime Stacy is mentioned. I'm genuinely more interested in MC meeting Margaret, than any content, lewd or not, with Stacy.
Yeah we do need to go back to the social media stuff for sure especially after the bowling alley stuff.

Back on the Stacy thing my big concern is with the amount of screen time she has we still know next to nothing about her. I get that she was a distraction for who the real sister is, but she is due for either a background story or a reveal she out of the LI picture. Jasmine and Natalie are in that same boat their stories need to progress further as well. As much as I want to know about other characters like McKenzie, Ruby, Moon, Emiko and several others. I would like to see something to round out the story lines on Jasmine, Natalie and Stacy. Those 3 have played key visible roles in the game so far and they have not progressed like others (Bailey, Penny, Zoe {no offense I enjoyed all that content, and I am in no way attacking BD for his choices}).

Reactions: snakeplisskin

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah we do need to go back to the social media stuff for sure especially after the bowling alley stuff.

Back on the Stacy thing my big concern is with the amount of screen time she has we still know next to nothing about her. I get that she was a distraction for who the real sister is, but she is due for either a background story or a reveal she out of the LI picture. Jasmine and Natalie are in that same boat their stories need to progress further as well. As much as I want to know about other characters like McKenzie, Ruby, Moon, Emiko and several others. I would like to see something to round out the story lines on Jasmine, Natalie and Stacy. Those 3 have played key visible roles in the game so far and they have not progressed like others (Bailey, Penny, Zoe {no offense I enjoyed all that content, and I am in no way attacking BD for his choices}).
Well, with Jasmine and Natalie, and to a lesser extent Mac/Ruby/Moon/Carly (don't forget Carly)/Emiko, what you see is basically what you get. Stacy is the odd duck because she's the only one (so far) presented as a mystery.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't think Jamie will accompany the mc to meet millie . He wanted to talk to her before they talk. Plus Jamie has been avoiding her for a bit now.
That might be true but we need to remember that MC is hurt and Jamie's reaction was ...i would like to say protective? of him so it could happen, Jamie to go visit her mom with MC
Just a few more days and we probably will find out.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wasn't meant to be a criticism, I just have a rather strange sense of humor.
You are good, I was trying to play along with you. I have to live up to the crazy guy obsessed with Stacy image everyone has for me as well the theory crafter.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i am curious about that meeting with Millie .. will Jamie and Liz go with you or no ?

the meeting of Stacy and her "mom" already took place -Margaret is staying at the hotel .. while Stacy came home ? .. interested to know why Stacy didn't stay with her there ?

curious to see how the meeting with Belle/Harper and MC goes - i mean its about the team and getting Harper some help running it ...

curious with the meeting of Rachael/Belle - will MC make out with either or both of them after ...(yeah i'm a horndog ... so what when we getting some of Belle dammit)

whats the deal with Stacy - does she hate or just dislike Willow ... maybe they had a thing at some point ?

wondering how Willow treat Wendy .. after the story of what happened to her - i wouldn't think she would be to happy with mommy right now .. but who know forgive and forget .... maybe ?

curious if Ruby will ask MC to kiss her ... maybe more ... will she get jealous if MC kisses Moon ?

does Moon want MC as well ? will Moon be more aggressive than Ruby and maybe rape MC .. hmmm that would be fun

will we get to see a front door where it belongs ?
why was the stairs put where a wall was before ?
why did we enter the house with Harper from beside the basement door ?
why is there furniture where the front yard should be ?
why didn't i put Bailey in the hospital - she should have had internal damage from the fucking i gave her ?
why is the a fucking dog shitting in my backyard <-- forget this .. urgh dam dogs

and just a shit load of other questions ...

did i make Harper wet when i was carrying her .... did she like it ... i mean she did hug and kiss me .. uhh i mean MC

was i hard when i carried Harper and did she feel and like it .. i bet she did

will MC and Nat do more interesting stuff .. dam she's hot

what other weird ways does Zoe wanna fuck me .. dam i mean MC

why can't i get that statement made by Lauren " you and Willow haven't done anything have you ? outta my dam head ? dam to bad that couldn't have happened

why did BD make Wendy so fucking hot ?

why did BD make all the girls hot ? driving me crazy ?

do i really have a pregnancy fetish ... dam you BD .. i think i do know

well thats all for now ..... ;)
got another one for you: why did you have to make that post annoying as fuck to read by inline spoilering each line individually :p

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes