DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
and we find out 3 updates from now . Stacy is your mom's . sisters . brother ex. aunt's . cousins . ex girlfriends . ex daughter in laws . wife . on your dads uncles brothers sister mothers side of the family :ROFLMAO:
Well it is possible, there is a clone army of her out there after all. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and we find out 3 updates from now . Stacy is your mom's . sisters . brother ex. aunt's . cousins . ex girlfriends . ex daughter in laws . wife . on your dads uncles brothers sister mothers side of the family :ROFLMAO:
mostly all i meant by this is that anythings possible .. until BD lets us know ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The real secret about Stacym do not read it unless you want to be triggered :p

She is sent by a rivals school that want to win the conference championship that year and will do the same with as MC after she won his confidence as that Russian spy tried to do with James Bond and kill him with her thighs during SnuSnu. The only right way for our MC to end his adventures at end of game. :p
Death by snu snu is the only real way for a hero to go.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I basically ignore all the crazy theories about Stacy and stick to my own.

I can accept any of the following:
  • She is an old friend
    [*]She is a cousin
    [*]She has no connection to the MC at all
    [*]Her mom was in the accident with the MC father (either in the same car or the other car)
    [*]She is working with the Hearts for Hope group (either through her mom/grandma or she joined on her own)
    [*]Her mother is Hope the person the Charity is named after
I can not accept any of the following:
  • She is the MC sister
    [*]She is a spy working for Ryker or Charles
    [*]She is a Russian spy
    [*]She is an alien
    [*]She is really part of a clone army
    [*]She is a figment of my imagination
    [*]She is a gamer e-girl and that is how she makes money on the side

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

• She is an old friend
    [*]She is a cousin
    [*]Her mom was in the accident with the MC father (either in the same car or the other car)
    [*]She is working with the Hearts for Hope group (either through her mom/grandma or she joined on her own)
  • She is the MC sister
    [*]She is a Russian spy
    [*]She is an alien
hey hey .. you callin me crazy ... i will .. uhhmmm start a protest

• Haha
Reactions: WheresLucifer

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Like I have said before no matter what BD has in store for Stacy he will have my support. I just hope whatever his plan is with Stacy is, that he does something with her soon. It is driving me insane not knowing what her deal is. I am grateful she appeared in the last 2 updates, but her lines where short and confusing as to what her day 7 final comments/actions really meant.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Like I have said before no matter what BD has in store for Stacy he will have my support. I just hope whatever his plan is with Stacy is, that he does something with her soon. It is driving me insane not knowing what her deal is. I am grateful she appeared in the last 2 updates, but her lines where short and confusing as to what her day 7 final comments/actions really meant.
i hear ya .. theres a few girls that have had only very short showings in the game upto this point .. so my fingers are crossed for ya :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

• She is an old friend
    [*]She is a cousin
  • She is the MC sister
    [*]She is a Russian spy
    [*]She is an alien
Sorry, I was just trying to pull your leg in a more fun way that did not involve relatives, but would need her growth in game as a LI be extremely slow by definition. :p She does have the abs and thighs for it though. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WheresLucifer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

• She is an old friend
    [*]She is a cousin
  • She is the MC sister
    [*]She is a Russian spy
    [*]She is an alien
Ummm... :unsure: No comments.... :censored:

Have a great day... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry to tell you this, but unless you're a card carrying member of Team Penny©, that's not going to be possible.

HOWEVER, If you're interested in attending a Team Penny© seminar, you can stop by the Team Penny© Outreach and Education Center® Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM, and Saturday 10AM to 7PM. We're happy to announce that we've recently opened our new Temecula location at 28816 Pujol St, Temecula, CA 92590, but please feel free to stop on by any of our worldwide locations. If this is your first visit to a Team Penny© seminar you will need to bring your own lunch, as the usage of dining hall facilities are reserved for Team Penny© Teammates® only.

*Please remember that no unauthorized photography, cell phones, or other electronic devices are permitted on Team Penny© properties.
Ummmm.... What timezone? GMT? :unsure:

Have a great day... (y)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Ummmm.... What timezone? GMT? :unsure:

Have a great day... (y)
The Temecula location would be based on PST, and Greenwich Mean Time is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Time. If you're in the greater London area, you may want to pop on by 22 Moorefield Road, Tottenham, Tottenham, N17 6PY, London, England, that's our primary UK location.

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
Which one do you all recommend to download from that's the fastest? I have 400MB download internet, but all these download sites unless you pay give you like Kbs per download, so I always have to leave it overnight.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Which one do you all recommend to download from that's the fastest? I have 400MB download internet, but all these download sites unless you pay give you like Kbs per download, so I always have to leave it overnight.
The speed I get using Nopy link is 1.8 MB/s (that's MegaBytes/second). And I thought my plan was bad at 150GB monthly. Then again service providers do affect the transfer speeds (amongst other factors).

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The speed I get using Nopy link is 1.8 MB/s (that's MegaBytes/second). And I thought my plan was bad at 150GB monthly. Then again service providers do affect the transfer speeds (amongst other factors).
I don't think he was saying 400MBs is his data cap but his max download speed.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I use Mega normally for the downloads and it is normally pretty quick

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes