Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well someone posted one interesting theory about Stacy that I guess got lost in the other comments. Namely that Stacy for whatever reason hates Willow or strongly disliked her and that was the reason for her reaction when MC told her she was his sister. Now in a way that would put us back at square one, since Stacy is also pretty new at WVM, so if she did there would have to be an older reason for that. So all old theories about there being a connection from past stay intact and maybe we could even add a new one. What if the ones that died in that accident that killed Mc's dad was not involved with Ryker, but instead was Stacy's mother and Stacy knew Willows father was involved, but not that he was also MC's dad. I know pure conjecture and tin foiling where quite a lot has to ine up. :p
One of my hundred's of theories about Stacy did include her mother being killed in the car accident with the MC father in some way. It could be a tie in, but than why just be upset with Willow. She finds out about them both being siblings yet she stays at the house, and even defends him during that final few scenes before the giant hug pile at the end of day 8 part 1. She had an out she could have left and stayed with her grandma/mother that night instead of staying there.

Now we do know that Stacy was told stories about WVM before she went there, but we are not sure what those stories were or who told them. I think there is another underlying issue that we have not been made aware of yet with Stacy. I don't think she has an issue with Willow being the MC sister, I think it is something else. Why else would she be sent to WVM a year early? Is there something else related to a heart or maybe she has high hopes for how things will turn out?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm actually gonna be okay with whatever direction BD intends to take Stacy because she's not a particular favourite of mine. She's not even my favourite redhead. You regulars know I've always advocated Ruby as the superior choice.

So if it turns out Stacy is family after all, and therefore off the table, I'm gonna sit out the inevitable riot, but... Have fun storming the castle boys! (And girls. And everyone in between)

Reactions: Maviarab

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
i just finished the current content and i wanna say i am not disappointed about the current story or lewds, everything looks and is amazing. I really love the new emiko, she became my favorite right from the start.

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm actually gonna be okay with whatever direction BD intends to take Stacy because she's not a particular favourite of mine. She's not even my favourite redhead. You regulars know I've always advocated Ruby as the superior choice.

So if it turns out Stacy is family after all, and therefore off the table, I'm gonna sit out the inevitable riot, but... Have fun storming the castle boys! (And girls. And everyone in between)
Boo, I can't give your comment a thumbs down. LOL.

I know you like Ruby more, but don't worry I have already been preparing myself for Stacy to be related to the MC. It will be a sad day for me if that is true but I won't storm the castle. I am not like those other idiots that come here and say Azel/Wendy/Willow is off the table so fuck this game. There are over 40 other characters in the game so I am sure I can find someone else to hold me over until an evil modder shows up to save me.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Boo, I can't give your comment a thumbs down. LOL.
:ROFLMAO:

I know you like Ruby more, but don't worry I have already been preparing myself for Stacy to be related to the MC. It will be a sad day for me if that is true but I won't storm the castle. I am not like those other idiots that come here and say Azel/Wendy/Willow is off the table so fuck this game. There are over 40 other characters in the game so I am sure I can find someone else to hold me over until an evil modder shows up to save me.
I don't mind sharing Ruby. ;) I mean, in my opinion the girl deserves to have her fanbase expanded. Or, you could bide your time and hold out for this girl:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I really need to replay this game with the week one tweaks. I cant for the life of me even remember a "Ruby" in the game haha

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Redhead-Dog walker-Sister to Moon-Demi-Goddess.
Cheers, i checked out the guild and still was like "nope, not ringing any bells" but when you said dog walker i clicked almost straight away lol. Im wondering if the police officers should be in the guide though - were they not named in the last update of the week? I guess not - still be nice if we could see more of the chubby girl from class, shes certainly one we can get sexy time with without worrying about ramifications to the story further down the lines.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Cheers, i checked out the guild and still was like "nope, not ringing any bells" but when you said dog walker i clicked almost straight away lol. Im wondering if the police officers should be in the guide though - were they not named in the last update of the week? I guess not - still be nice if we could see more of the chubby girl from class, shes certainly one we can get sexy time with without worrying about ramifications to the story further down the lines.
Valarie and Marcus will be added to the guide after day 8 part 2 is out. I have them in the draft right now, but since there was no lewd scenes in the last update I decided to hold off on making the change for the 2 characters. Plus I was hoping to get a name for the redhead at the bowling alley too, pretty sure she is Aubrey but I want that confirmed before I add her.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If you mean Carly (the Pizza delivery girl) then yes, I am also an advocate for her.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Valarie and Marcus will be added to the guide after day 8 part 2 is out. I have them in the draft right now, but since there was no lewd scenes in the last update I decided to hold off on making the change for the 2 characters. Plus I was hoping to get a name for the redhead at the bowling alley too, pretty sure she is Aubrey but I want that confirmed before I add her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
One of my hundred's of theories about Stacy did include her mother being killed in the car accident with the MC father in some way. It could be a tie in, but than why just be upset with Willow. She finds out about them both being siblings yet she stays at the house, and even defends him during that final few scenes before the giant hug pile at the end of day 8 part 1. She had an out she could have left and stayed with her grandma/mother that night instead of staying there.

Now we do know that Stacy was told stories about WVM before she went there, but we are not sure what those stories were or who told them. I think there is another underlying issue that we have not been made aware of yet with Stacy. I don't think she has an issue with Willow being the MC sister, I think it is something else. Why else would she be sent to WVM a year early? Is there something else related to a heart or maybe she has high hopes for how things will turn out?

You are right about both things, but the thing is Stacy is much older now and if when she was young she learned about Willow, but not MC. Her dislike would only have been for Willow. Also if she had known about both, she has had the chance to get to know MC and get to like him before she knew he might be the Son of that horrible man. :p Could be a nice drama line to resolve if so, before Stacy can fall in MC's arms. All faith in MC though that he could convince Stacy that he is not his father. Now that those other secrets are also interesting is for sure. They could be related though to the other or just be an extra layer Brain added.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
K, hear me out in regards to the Old Nurse, First off: After re-Reading the Nathan text, I don't think Aubrey isthe old Nurse, as I can't see BD not showing her if she were there, so I think the unknown Red Head is Aubrey, and may be another aunt, OR maybe mabel's sister! Second, with how friendly ON and Veronica were, what if ON is either Val's mom or sister? If sister, I think she's Mabel's mom and Mabel is following in mom, or Grandma's footsteps!

Reactions: DA22

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
K, hear me out in regards to the Old Nurse, First off: After re-Reading the Nathan text, I don't think Aubrey isthe old Nurse, as I can't see BD not showing her if she were there, so I think the unknown Red Head is Aubrey, and may be another aunt, OR maybe mabel's sister! Second, with how friendly ON and Veronica were, what if ON is either Val's mom or sister? If sister, I think she's Mabel's mom and Mabel is following in mom, or Grandma's footsteps!
This might actually make sense. :unsure: But keep a tinfoil hat ready just in case.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes