AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
If I offended any of you all with my anti Damien posts I apologize. I get kind of worked up over betrayals and shit. I'm honestly glad we don't all agree and still can be civil to each other.

Being cool with "update?" Posters and trolls I'm still working on ignoring. But my snark wants to respond. So totally a WIP. (y)
Your ant-Damien post don't bother me. In some ways I can see the points you're trying to make.

As for the "update"/"that annoying subject" poster/trolls, I'm glad I've been able to keep from tapping the post reply button as well as I have.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Your ant-Damien post don't bother me. In some ways I can see the points you're trying to make.

As for the "update"/"that annoying subject" poster/trolls, I'm glad I've been able to keep from tapping the post reply button as well as I have.
It's so hard somedays not to take the bait. Glad I'm not alone with the struggle :LOL:

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There is always the ignore button. When I someone always asking or complaining about the same things in a thread I just click the ignore button and problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: WheresLucifer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LOL sorry it was set up to good to not respond like that. Plus that is what happens when I am bored I respond to anything here.

Sorry SB and BB Uncle Loco crossed the line it won't happen again, I will leave the protecting up to you two going forward.
:ROFLMAO: the shit i can get going with a few simple words :ROFLMAO:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I'm new to the thread and you guys have probably have talked about this a lot, but what do you guys think of Damien? It's kinda shitty that he works for Ryker. But it's not like he is taking any pleasure in what he is doing or at least it seems like he doesn't. I could see the mc in the future forgiving him once Ryker is out of the way.
Scum of the earth and needs to die in a fire.

Yeah I'm not really against the idea of giving him a second chance. He is in a shitty position and doesn't really have much of a choice. Even during the fight he tries to make the MC go away it's not like he wants the whole beating to happen.
There is always a choice, he just took the easy way out.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What do you think the likelihood of some of the girls staying with MC after college would be?

Right now I'm comfortable saying I can see Jamie and Shauna being in for the long haul.

What about the others? Where do you guys think they would fall on a scale of 1-10? 1 being it's just a college fling, and 10 being ride-or-die.
Holy fuck man. That is a damn fine question. You know even if they ain't lewdable azel and willow are 10. Man this is tough, quite a few I want to be 10s but I'm afraid won't be (i.e. Harper, Rachael and alexis). I hope Bailey and rainn both come with as well. Damn this has got me thinking

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The one thing about the Damien arguments that always makes me upset is saying he had a choice. Who's life is more important a guy you hardly know or your own mother? I mean if the mother thing is a lie then ok I get it, but if that is the truth sorry family wins over someone I just met. The other thing is he strung Jasmine along. We do not know 100% that he is actually gay. Sure there are clues to it both nothing confirmed for sure. Charles says something but can we really trust him? You see him and Lee in the locker room but there is no confirmed actions that say yep he is gay 100% without a shadow of a doubt. We don't know if the gay references are the truth or an act. We don't know if he was using Jasmine or protecting her by pretending to be gay. We just don't had solid information to back it up that he is gay. Hell he could be bi and trying to experiment. We can't say well he is cheating on Jasmine since most of us go a cheat path with the MC too so we are no better. Sure at one point we get the ok, but we have no clue if Jasmine and him have that same relationship.

Now if BD shows us that Damien's mother is not in the hospital and that he is actually gay then this is all a different story until then we are all going off assumptions. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt since I don't have all the information. We don't know if he was trying to stop people from coming outside to protect them or to help Ryker. We just don't know yet.

Nov 18, 2018
We've been told that Damien is doing what he does to save his sick mother. If he doesn't obey Ryker, the bills don't get paid. At this point in time, I have no reason to doubt it. The looks on Damien's face show that he's not doing this because he wants to.

Does anyone think that the MC wouldn't toss his career in the bin in a heartbeat if that was the price necessary to save Azel?

Yes, Damien deserves the punishment that's coming to him. But I still have pity for him.

-- Damn, Loco posted a much better screed just as I was about to push the post button. <sigh>

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes