Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What do you think the likelihood of some of the girls staying with MC after college would be?

Right now I'm comfortable saying I can see Jamie and Shauna being in for the long haul.

What about the others? Where do you guys think they would fall on a scale of 1-10? 1 being it's just a college fling, and 10 being ride-or-die.
Well I think there will be more than just those 2. We have Azel, Willow and Wendy I think for sure. The others I think we most likely be optional if we go that far with the story. I think it will really come down to who the MC gets pregnant and who does not.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The only two saying Damien had a reason are two proven liars with an agenda. Skye had no reason to lie, that they had to restrain him, you don't restrain people that are trying to help the situation. Using a person like he did Jasmine wasn't to save any imaginary or real person. He is scum.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The one thing about the Damien arguments that always makes me upset is saying he had a choice. Who's life is more important a guy you hardly know or your own mother? I mean if the mother thing is a lie then ok I get it, but if that is the truth sorry family wins over someone I just met. The other thing is he strung Jasmine along. We do not know 100% that he is actually gay. Sure there are clues to it both nothing confirmed for sure. Charles says something but can we really trust him? You see him and Lee in the locker room but there is no confirmed actions that say yep he is gay 100% without a shadow of a doubt. We don't know if the gay references are the truth or an act. We don't know if he was using Jasmine or protecting her by pretending to be gay. We just don't had solid information to back it up that he is gay. Hell he could be bi and trying to experiment. We can't say well he is cheating on Jasmine since most of us go a cheat path with the MC too so we are no better. Sure at one point we get the ok, but we have no clue if Jasmine and him have that same relationship.

Now if BD shows us that Damien's mother is not in the hospital and that he is actually gay then this is all a different story until then we are all going off assumptions. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt since I don't have all the information. We don't know if he was trying to stop people from coming outside to protect them or to help Ryker. We just don't know yet.
Bad deeds don't suddenly get better just because a supposedly good deed is behind them. He just watched an (attempted) crime (aggravated assault and attempted kidnapping). In my eyes, he is and remains scum and has no right to forgiveness from the MC.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The one thing about the Damien arguments that always makes me upset is saying he had a choice. Who's life is more important a guy you hardly know or your own mother? I mean if the mother thing is a lie then ok I get it, but if that is the truth sorry family wins over someone I just met. The other thing is he strung Jasmine along. We do not know 100% that he is actually gay. Sure there are clues to it both nothing confirmed for sure. Charles says something but can we really trust him? You see him and Lee in the locker room but there is no confirmed actions that say yep he is gay 100% without a shadow of a doubt. We don't know if the gay references are the truth or an act. We don't know if he was using Jasmine or protecting her by pretending to be gay. We just don't had solid information to back it up that he is gay. Hell he could be bi and trying to experiment. We can't say well he is cheating on Jasmine since most of us go a cheat path with the MC too so we are no better. Sure at one point we get the ok, but we have no clue if Jasmine and him have that same relationship.

Now if BD shows us that Damien's mother is not in the hospital and that he is actually gay then this is all a different story until then we are all going off assumptions. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt since I don't have all the information. We don't know if he was trying to stop people from coming outside to protect them or to help Ryker. We just don't know yet.
As with everything in drama the issue could have been resolved via communication. But no one wants to see a phone call that resolves the conflict between two characters. One of the holes (as in mystery we don’t have a solution for not as in flaw) in the narrative is that Damien has been there longer than the MC but doesn’t know who is actually in charge of WVM. So why all the secrecy until now? Why does no one else know that Belle and two other people are in charge? They thought they’d dealt with Ryker yet he is able to fuck over the MC and control D, Kenji, and Gorg. How? Why weren’t these people actively in charge of the school if they knew Charles was not effectual and Ryker was causing problems? Why don’t they know that one of their players is being financially controlled by Ryker and offer to help him get clear of that situation? Do they not care?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What do you think the likelihood of some of the girls staying with MC after college would be?

Right now I'm comfortable saying I can see Jamie and Shauna being in for the long haul.

What about the others? Where do you guys think they would fall on a scale of 1-10? 1 being it's just a college fling, and 10 being ride-or-die.
I think Shauna and Jaime with stay with him and even if we don't end up getting any lewd stuff with willow, azel and wendy they will still stay with him aswell. All the other girls I don't really know I think it's too early to tell.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The only two saying Damien had a reason are two proven liars with an agenda. Skye had no reason to lie, that they had to restrain him, you don't restrain people that are trying to help the situation. Using a person like he did Jasmine wasn't to save any imaginary or real person. He is scum.
Not saying I don't believe Skye, but we don't know if he was trying to save the people inside from Ryker or trying to protect Ryker. All we know is he was trying to keep people from going outside. With Jasmine we don't know that story either, but we also hear in real life people who are struggling with who they really are try to hide it by being in a real relationship with the opposite sex. Not saying it is justified but I understand that too.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If the whole thing about his mother being sick is a lie then yeah fuck Damien, if not I think he should at least have the chance to try to redeem himself.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As with everything in drama the issue could have been resolved via communication. But no one wants to see a phone call that resolves the conflict between two characters. One of the holes (as in mystery we don’t have a solution for not as in flaw) in the narrative is that Damien has been there longer than the MC but doesn’t know who is actually in charge of WVM. So why all the secrecy until now? Why does no one else know that Belle and two other people are in charge? They thought they’d dealt with Ryker yet he is able to fuck over the MC and control D, Kenji, and Gorg. How? Why weren’t these people actively in charge of the school if they knew Charles was not effectual and Ryker was causing problems? Why don’t they know that one of their players is being financially controlled by Ryker and offer to help him get clear of that situation? Do they not care?
Good points. If it was true and you know who really was working for belle, you would think he would mention it. But if it was made up it would make perfect sense for tall and ugly not to mention it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Bad deeds don't suddenly get better just because a supposedly good deed is behind them. He just watched an (attempted) crime (aggravated assault and attempted kidnapping). In my eyes, he is and remains scum and has no right to forgiveness from the MC.
I get that but again who's life is more important your own family or someone you have know for a week?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
With the whole Damien thing; there are two ways to look at it...
1. If everything he's told us is the truth and everything we've seen so far is the truth, then maybe, just maybe he might get another chance.
2. If even half of it's true, that means he lied at least a little bit and

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Again there is so much we don't know, and the things we think we know might not be as good as they seem. There could have been a phone call made it may just have not been to the MC. Also how do we know that Belle is not the mastermind behind the whole thing? How do we know that Damien was not working undercover for the unknown detective working the case against Charles. The problem is we just don't know the facts but we are all so quick to judge. I see a redemption path, but I also see ways that there is no path to redemption. We need more facts we have what people saw just not what motivations are behind those actions.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If the whole thing about his mother being sick is a lie then yeah fuck Damien, if not I think he should at least have the chance to try to redeem himself.
If the mother is not sick than Fuck Damien it is simple as that. If she is not sick than his motives are purely for his own gain and not to save anyone.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Again there is so much we don't know, and the things we think we know might not be as good as they seem. There could have been a phone call made it may just have not been to the MC. Also how do we know that Belle is not the mastermind behind the whole thing? How do we know that Damien was not working undercover for the unknown detective working the case against Charles. The problem is we just don't know the facts but we are all so quick to judge. I see a redemption path, but I also see ways that there is no path to redemption. We need more facts we have what people saw just not what motivations are behind those actions.
Rachael vouched for Bella, after all she has done for us i gotta trust her instincts

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wouldn't have chosen my mother, but that's a completely different topic. There could certainly have been other methods to get the money he needed, he just chose the simplest one.
No judgments on your personal choice.

Most people don't have other options for medical treatment it is either you have the money/insurance or no treatment. When you don't have the money or insurance you look for any means necessary to get it taken care of for a family member (well for those family members you love).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The MC has only known the guy for a week and in that time Damien has spied on him, reported to Ryker about the MC, and aided criminals in carrying out an assault on people including the MC. Why would the MC invest more time in Damien?

Yes, Damien’s family is more important than the MC but at the same time the MC has to think the same thing about his family. Damien may be redeemable but why would the MC be the one to redeem him? A week isn’t enough time to build that deep a connection that would allow the MC to trust him a third time. And the MC has some very vulnerable people in his family.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes