michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well considering we slept a whole day away ... i doubt we will see any of our team mates in this upcoming update

Probally harper and belle and see how we can shoot some hoops

And have a convo with those two

Probally head home right after since we are still trying to keep a low profile

maybe a cuddle session with jamie and shauna

or a movie date with Nat :love:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
i am very curious of the females running WVM ... its getting me to think theres a hidden agenda going on in the background with them .. like a coven or something ... the way Mabel looks at you after you cum in the unknown babe .. like WTF was that look all about
I've said it before I think they are a group of witches or possibly vampires trying to take over the college, town, continent, and then the world. I think the heads of WVM are the ones that released covid 19. :p :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've said it before I think they are a group of witches or possibly vampires trying to take over the college, town, continent, and then the world. I think the heads of WVM are the ones that released covid 19. :p :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah and you of all ghosts would know ,,, huh .. i mean seeing how your not real :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AmIReal

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So seeing as we slept through day 8 and it's technically day 9 now, should I put a day 9 transition screen in the transition mod I made? :unsure:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Some of what i look forward to seeing and what i wish to see in the upcoming Days/Week:
  • Zoe's interview among the possible others. Will it be used as a hint to Zoe wanting an official relationship with MC.
  • Talk with Willabelle, Find out who else is on MC's personal team, MC testing his body out on the court (My guess is light practices & short periods on court in exhibition game)
  • For Basketball related things, i wouldn't mind a short summary or highlight of WVM Stars upcoming season schedule and teams they'll be facing, to build up context to that part of the story. Maybe with Moon doing a news report on it. Giving visuals to the challenges, like WVM playing against any notable teams who possibly went undefeated the previous season in their conference or the overall college league, a rivalry team from the same city, maybe a scheduled regular season game against the previous national champion.
  • The pool party with some Jasmine quality time, build up to her becoming MC's official girlfriend. See the matching bikinis and who fills them out best. Maybe a playful swim race between Jasmine & Kimmy, considering Jasmine used to be swimmer herself in High School.
  • More time with Elizabeth and Natalie. Rachael too, if possible, outside of the usual baby-making business scenery.
  • Want to see more Keyana & Brittany. Maybe a video chat and making plans for future meetups.
  • Plans for Anna date.
  • Time with Tia, not cut short and learn more about her while at it, like what sport she plays at WVM. My guess is Track & Field?
  • MC & Katie talk to clear the air between them. Maybe learn why she's attracted to MC, besides MC being a hot popular star athlete and her an assertive sex fiend.
  • Seeing how it's always brought by someone else that MC & Jamie are open game to having a baby at anytime, maybe MC and another girl (non-client) talk about the possibility of a baby. At the moment it'd make sense to be Shauna and/or Elizabeth, seeing how MC known them the longest. Anybody else right now would really be moving things fast as MC just meet them in the past 7 Days. Unless that person is Rachael :sneaky:.
  • The awaited talks with Millie and Margaret, seeing how they pan out.
  • Jamie & Shauna one day or at least one morning makeup free :LOL:.
  • Eden and MC sex-tape. While at it, maybe we hear from Hannah trying to cut her own deal with MC.
  • Moon's delayed interview with MC and extra.
  • For some wholesomeness, MC plays basketball with Nathan with the whole family in tow of Veronica, Vanessa, Valeria, Mabel. Maybe bring some of the girls like Stacy (maybe connect it to her story arc), Elizabeth (Because Liz & MC's #1 Cheerleader), or Mackenzie (publicity & connect it to the Hearts of Hope charity).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Probably what I'm looking forward to the most is meeting with Millie. I know Jamie said it can wait after her and Liz phoned her, but I still think it should be a pretty high priority. The game seems to have the importance of family as a fairly significant theme, and she's sitting in a hotel hundreds of miles away from home just waiting.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Thats great news since the intervieuw part was a welcome surprise

Nice to know that in the near future we get some more of that

Kindda worried about the wendy and azel situation were in now

Its just a guessing game by now but hope they can find a way to get along and both be happy with Ethan his attention

So far it seemed ok ..But also seen azel being a bit down at times ... Maybe spa date with azel and wendy both his moms in one place some bonding with them both would help

But thats just guessing att this point ... If that wont happen then i at least hope they can find a way to get along ... would suck to choose between those two:(
Understand that the MC has a very strong affection for Azel, who has raised him when his own mother left. There is no doubt of the MCs affection for Azel.

I do agree that the MC and his birth mother need some bonding time, but IIRC it was indicated that it will happen.

Reactions: michael1984

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Sorry for the delay on the game guide guys, I had some more medical issues. Hopefully things are taking a turn for the better. I really want to be back to normal and post things like normal and have the guide updated more regularly.
Dude it is so simple...Do you want to live or die?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah the interuptions plus the beatdown and the amount of sex drained and made the mc lose his edge and fitness is down caus of it

Curious how that will impact the whole upcoming game

Plus the mc even said most of the team barely knows the game book yet and the synergy was not quite there either with that fence play

Wont be surprised if they will have a rocky start in the opener

But who knows its still a few ingame days away and anything can happen in those days

So wont be surprised if we will at least get some what ready for it :unsure:

Anyways im still happy to see some basketball related stuff maybe alternate the basketball and harem stuff :unsure:

Or like 50 /50 harem and basketball

We need to at least get some what ready for it otherwise we will lose all those girls and attention caus we losing every game if this keeps up :ROFLMAO:

And like Ethan said we need to focuss on basketball to be able to support all those cute ladies of his :)
Them not knowing game book might be a good thing. Ryker changed it to make sure they were losing the previous year.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Them not knowing game book might be a good thing. Ryker changed it to make sure they were losing the previous year.
Well seeing as the coach and ethan both are versed in basketball and probally checked that playbook out ... I am sure if there was anything wrong the coach or him would notice :unsure:

Reactions: SerHawkes

Eduard34

Mar 1, 2020
It is possible you don't have the right triggers for them. You have to have said yes to get Liz in the Harem at some point and you also have to have flirted with Mabel on day 7. If you don't have those triggers you won't get the scenes.
My bad I wasn't clear enough, what I meant was that I got the scene with liz in the cinema but when where the animation are suppose to start it just goes black and skip to the next dialogue. So no animation starts at all

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess next update will revolve around that meeting with Belle, including possible future plans and possible fallout of bowling alley and possibly will also include Harper for those future plans, if that talk does not take too much renders maybe also some basketball and reconnecting with team mates. Anything beyond that will be a bonus.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well seeing as the coach and ethan both are versed in basketball and probally checked that playbook out ... I am sure if there was anything wrong the coach or him would notice :unsure:
More than likely. Still waiting for Coach Slide Over Baby Hour though... And Skye High Hour.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes