Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Sorry for the delay on the game guide guys, I had some more medical issues. Hopefully things are taking a turn for the better. I really want to be back to normal and post things like normal and have the guide updated more regularly.
hope you get better soon :):)(y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok what are you guys looking forward to in the next update?

Personally I am looking forward to talking with Belle and seeing if the MC can play some basketball. Also hoping that the edging comes to an end and we can plant that seed deep in Jamie. I really want to see the interviews, but it seems like we may have to wait longer for those. I am really more focused on the story than the lewd content at this point. The only other thing I would love to see is either Valerie reunited with Cedey or the MC asking Rachael for help to find Leslie.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
The reason for people starting to dislike the lesbian stuff is the fact that almost all these vn's have it, and its starting to get old. I was ok with it at first but now i find myself just skipping through the scenes and hoping no important dialog was in the scene.

Reactions: DA22 and Bailz

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Sorry for the delay on the game guide guys, I had some more medical issues. Hopefully things are taking a turn for the better. I really want to be back to normal and post things like normal and have the guide updated more regularly.
You take care of your health first man

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tbh what im looking forward to is 1 the talk with belle and harper and how can we improve the lack of players and so on

2 the pool party after seeing jasmine :love:

3 some bonding with azel and wendy possibly ?

4 the intervieuws yes i know its not this upcoming update :) But still looking forward to seeing that

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
-Many more interviews will be shown, likely in the update past the one in December.

-I will be doing update patches in the future. The reason it wasn't one of the things mentioned in the gameplan is because I'm not 100% certain of exactly how I want to do it.

-There will be opportunities for some of the girls to form a relationship of their own. Though it will be optional.

:giggle:
Happy happy Joy Joy:)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok what are you guys looking forward to in the next update?

Personally I am looking forward to talking with Belle and seeing if the MC can play some basketball. Also hoping that the edging comes to an end and we can plant that seed deep in Jamie. I really want to see the interviews, but it seems like we may have to wait longer for those. I am really more focused on the story than the lewd content at this point. The only other thing I would love to see is either Valerie reunited with Cedey or the MC asking Rachael for help to find Leslie.
Im thinking a lot of people are not gonna like the next update since it will be mostly basketball related and half the size of the previous update, so dont expect any character progression with anyone outside of the people tied directly to the basketball team.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Im thinking a lot of people are not gonna like the next update since it will be mostly basketball related and half the size of the previous update so dont expect any character progression with anyone outside of the people tied directly to the basketball team.
Thank you for the heads up. I'm sooo not a basketball fan. That said: I love the members of the team and look forward to their interactions. The ones that remain on the team i really enjoy character wise plus it means some Harper in it :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anything to progress the story is cool with me. While basketball is the least interesting part to me it is such an important part to the game. I always look forward to each update big or small. Hell we could have an update where the entire thing is spent trying to figure out why hardly anyone wears shoes and I would be fine with that.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ill probally enjoy some basketball related stuff been much needed

I enjoy the harem stuff dont get me wrong its alot of fun and i enjoy most of the females alot

But wont mind some progress with the basketball specially with the preseason opener coming up in a couple of updates probally

We need some synergy specially with the new recruits that we will possibly get with the bench warmers and maybe one or two prospects that Belle probally has up her sleeve :unsure:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ill probally enjoy some basketball related stuff been much needed

I enjoy the harem stuff dont get me wrong its alot of fun and i enjoy most of the females alot

But wont mind some progress with the basketball specially with the preseason opener coming up in a couple of updates probally

We need some synergy specially with the new recruits that we will possibly get with the bench warmers and maybe one or two prospects that Belle probally has up her sleeve :unsure:
does Belle know Steph Curry and LeBron we might need them unless the MC is the next Jordan

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anything to progress the story is cool with me. While basketball is the least interesting part to me it is such an important part to the game. I always look forward to each update big or small. Hell we could have an update where the entire thing is spent trying to figure out why hardly anyone wears shoes and I would be fine with that.
sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. Not so loud. He just might decide to do that. Or have a poster or something in the background about no one ever really waring shoes.;):)

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
does Belle know Steph Curry and LeBron we might need them unless the MC is the next Jordan
I am sure we will be fine with skye and ayden they are doing quite well mackey and lee are not bad either dubaku is nice on defence

Maybe we need 1 or 2 more

Will probally be a race against time to get the mc fit enough for the game tho

Would probally be a nice set up if caus of the beat down the mc aint fit enough and we lose like with just a few points in the opener game caus of it

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I am sure we will be fine with skye and ayden they are doing quite well mackey and lee are not bad either dubaku is nice on defence

Maybe we need 1 or 2 more

Will probally be a race against time to get the mc fit enough for the game tho

Would probally be a nice set up if caus of the beat down the mc aint fit enough and we lose like with just a few points in the opener game caus of it
well we could lose because i dont think we even had a full practise yet it always gets interrupted

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well we could lose because i dont think we even had a full practise yet it always gets interrupted
Yeah the interuptions plus the beatdown and the amount of sex drained and made the mc lose his edge and fitness is down caus of it

Curious how that will impact the whole upcoming game

Plus the mc even said most of the team barely knows the game book yet and the synergy was not quite there either with that fence play

Wont be surprised if they will have a rocky start in the opener

But who knows its still a few ingame days away and anything can happen in those days

So wont be surprised if we will at least get some what ready for it :unsure:

Anyways im still happy to see some basketball related stuff maybe alternate the basketball and harem stuff :unsure:

Or like 50 /50 harem and basketball

We need to at least get some what ready for it otherwise we will lose all those girls and attention caus we losing every game if this keeps up :ROFLMAO:

And like Ethan said we need to focuss on basketball to be able to support all those cute ladies of his :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah the interuptions plus the beatdown and the amount of sex drained and made the mc lose his edge and fitness is down caus of it

Curious how that will impact the whole upcoming game

Plus the mc even said most of the team barely knows the game book yet and the synergy was not quite there either with that fence play

Wont be surprised if they will have a rocky start in the opener

But who knows its still a few ingame days away and anything can happen in those days

So wont be surprised if we will at least get some what ready for it :unsure:

Anyways im still happy to see some basketball related stuff maybe alternate the basketball and harem stuff :unsure:

Or like 50 /50 harem and basketball

We need to at least get some what ready for it otherwise we will lose all those girls and attention caus we losing every game if this keeps up :ROFLMAO:

And like Ethan said we need to focuss on basketball to be able to support all those cute ladies of his :)
i wouldn't mind playing some basketball with the girls mixing practise with bonding we already seen Shauna shoot hoops

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i am very curious of the females running WVM ... its getting me to think theres a hidden agenda going on in the background with them .. like a coven or something ... the way Mabel looks at you after you cum in the unknown babe .. like WTF was that look all about :unsure:

P.S. also that talk Mabel had about sex with her and her sisters .. got me thinking this shit dammit :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes