GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
As far as I am concerned, MC attribute changes should not be done in midstream unless it is an improvement (like ugly to handsome). But changing dick size? :ROFLMAO:

This is not a minor change. You would need to change nearly all the images and update a lot of sex scenes. Leave the dick alone. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
-Many more interviews will be shown, likely in the update past the one in December.

-I will be doing update patches in the future. The reason it wasn't one of the things mentioned in the gameplan is because I'm not 100% certain of exactly how I want to do it.

-There will be opportunities for some of the girls to form a relationship of their own. Though it will be optional.

:giggle:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
-Many more interviews will be shown, likely in the update past the one in December.

-I will be doing update patches in the future. The reason it wasn't one of the things mentioned in the gameplan is because I'm not 100% certain of exactly how I want to do it.

-There will be opportunities for some of the girls to form a relationship of their own. Though it will be optional.

:giggle:
Though it will be optional.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Each to their own, the option of Shauna and Jamie getting it on.... well since we're doing it musically

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I always had the notion that people were ok with lesbian sex, most of the people I talk to, seem to be fine with it. So it has been kind of surprising to see so many people in this forum that don't like it. But we all different tastes/kinks, personally I just don't like when there are other dudes involved.
its not so much lesbian sex im against its sharing the LIs with a male or female, im like a spoilt little kid and i dont like to share

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You can still choose which girls you want to be with. You always have the option to reject all of the girls I think the only one you can't really reject is Jaime but you already start the game in a relationship with her.
Jamie and Shauna are locked in as your girlfriends, the rest are optional extras.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thats great news since the intervieuw part was a welcome surprise

Nice to know that in the near future we get some more of that

Kindda worried about the wendy and azel situation were in now

Its just a guessing game by now but hope they can find a way to get along and both be happy with Ethan his attention

So far it seemed ok ..But also seen azel being a bit down at times ... Maybe spa date with azel and wendy both his moms in one place some bonding with them both would help

But thats just guessing att this point ... If that wont happen then i at least hope they can find a way to get along ... would suck to choose between those two:(

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thats great news since the intervieuw part was a welcome surprise

Nice to know that in the near future we get some more of that

Kindda worried about the wendy and azel situation were in now

Its just a guessing game by now but hope they can find a way to get along and both be happy with Ethan his attention

So far it seemed ok ..But also seen azel being a bit down at times ... Maybe spa date with azel and wendy both his moms in one place some bonding with them both would help

But thats just guessing att this point ... If that wont happen then i at least hope they can find a way to get along ... would suck to choose between those two:(
guessing work ...works when there are hints of something that could go wrong...
I'm not sure where you get that impression about Azel & Wendy because there is 0 hints of them not being able to get along ...
I can understand if you talk about Wendy and Cedey...but Azel & Wendy?absolutely 0 hints.
they've kept in touch along the years...so that's a clear sign they have no problems with each other , Azel has asked 2 times what MC's plans are for her in the future...and his response was always been a ....strong response?lets say a strong response that she will be a part of his life no matter what, Wendy has stated that MC & Cedey are her life ...she loves them more than anything and she wants to be a part of his life..and she has met Azel a bunch of times...soooo.....0 hints of them not being able to get along.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
guessing work ...works when there are hints of something that could go wrong...
I'm not sure where you get that impression about Azel & Wendy because there is 0 hints of them not being able to get along ...
I can understand if you talk about Wendy and Cedey...but Azel & Wendy?absolutely 0 hints.
they've kept in touch along the years...so that's a clear sign they have no problems with each other , Azel has asked 2 times what MC's plans are for her in the future...and his response was always been a ....strong response?lets say a strong response that she will be a part of his life no matter what, Wendy has stated that MC & Cedey are her life ...she loves them more than anything and she wants to be a part of his life..and she has met Azel a bunch of times...soooo.....0 hints of them not being able to get along.
Yeah like i said its more of a feeling then anything else since some games like to trow a wrench in good things lol

But ill be very happy if things stay this way with wendy and azel caus they both close to ethan and hate to see that go

Like u said and i know also there are not really signs of it going badly :)

The only reason i had that feeling caus Azel seemed a bit down with the lack of attention or not feeling wanted in a way

And now wendy in the pictture again ... Hope we can spend some time with thhem both to make sure all is well with both in ethan life ... Caus i like them both tbh in a actual family way ofcourse

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah like i said its more of a feeling then anything else since some games like to trow a wrench in good things lol

But ill be very happy if things stay this way with wendy and azel caus they both close to ethan and hate to see that go

Like u said and i know also there are not really signs of it going badly :)

The only reason i had that feeling caus Azel seemed a bit down with the lack of attention or not feeling wanted in a way

And now wendy in the pictture again ... Hope we can spend some time with thhem both to make sure all is well with both in ethan life ... Caus i like them both tbh in a actual family way ofcourse
she was feeling down before wendy came into picture(if I remember correctly).
There is nothing to worry about it from my POV Azel &Wendy will get along just fine , dare I say they will probably become closer than Azel & Rachael are...that's my take at least.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes