michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The thing i hope will happen is some more of those intervieuws like the one of kimmy

Would be interesting to see the other ones too

Was a nice change of pace as well this update had some much needed story elements to it but also some sexy time

So definatly a enjoyable time played it few times now

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Don't forget there are dirty cops at play. Also the scene ends with the MC beating the hell out of Ryker. That is what is caught on film at the time so it made sense that he would be taken to jail. However, the "Stand your Ground" law comes into play here which is how the MC and Wendy get off without any charges. The game is set in Chicago, IL which is one of the states that follow the Stand your Ground law. Until I really dug into this I was pretty upset on how everything played out, but the developer did a great job researching the law and found the right loop holes to use to make it blow over quickly. This was all part of Day 7 final, and the legal part didn't line up until his release on Day 8 part 1. So you are a few updates behind the current release. I did a big write up on the Stand your ground law a while back, here is the link if your are curious: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4330552
Well.... I really do not believe the city of Chicago really comply to "Stand your ground" law. I know few other states has better "Stand your ground" laws. I used to live in Chicago and they seems to me more like DC, LA and NYC that they will charge you no matter what even if you say that "Stand your ground". It all comes down to the price you pay on legal fees to get the charges removed. I am not going to go further into this more because it become more complicated to explain and it get very political to discussed. I truly believe "Stand your ground".

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You sound insecure, just saying, ain't no one else saying they gotta bigger dick than a cartoon, but I'll humor you and do the math. (Rough estimate) MC is roughly 3in in diameter. and based on estimated height of mid to high 6 ft range making his torso probable 3 to 4 inches longer than my 5'7 body in difference base of shaft to belly button than mine, which is 7in and considering he is 1-2 short of belly button in current update, that puts him in the 8-9in range, so if you ask most women if they'd find an 8-9in by 3in diameter penis huge, I think very would would say NO.
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
The thing i hope will happen is some more of those intervieuws like the one of kimmy

Would be interesting to see the other ones too

Was a nice change of pace as well this update had some much needed story elements to it but also some sexy time

So definatly a enjoyable time played it few times now
a few pages ago someone found renders for Zoe and Mackey (and someone else I can't remember) interviews so they will probably be shown later on the game. or maybe we won't ever get to see them, who knows

Wait, dick size got lowered? I didn't even notice.
it got reduced around day 3 or 4, if I remember correctly

Reactions: michael1984

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
a few pages ago someone found renders for Zoe and Mackey (and someone else I can't remember) interviews so they will probably be shown later on the game. or maybe we won't ever get to see them, who knows
we know , since after that it was confirmed that we will see them, maybe not in the next update ...but we will see them nevertheless :D

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That be nice since the kimmy one was pretty sweet to watch

Yes i seen the post with the Zoe and Mackey pics

Was just wondering if we would see them in future updates

But thanks for clearing that up BTLD

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That be nice since the kimmy one was pretty sweet to watch

Yes i seen the post with the Zoe and Mackey pics

Was just wondering if we would see them in future updates

But thanks for clearing that up BTLD
If I remember correctly Englen is the one that confirms it for us
Again If I remember correctly he said he talked to BD and they will be used sometime in the future.
He posted here with that information.(Englen)
EDIT : the post where he confirmed #33,491

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
great game, interesting story and wonderful renders.

my only gripe about this VN is the railroading, now this wouldn't be an issue cause i would be hard pressed to name very many VNs that don't suffer from that fault.

Its just I feel like early on there was an intent, to perhaps lay the foundation to allow a player to choose who the MC wanted to be with, but for whatever reason scrapped the idea. for instance you sit and listen to Jamie be insecure a number of times the first few days, expressing her fear that you might leave her, or that other girls may have more to offer and that she doesn't want to lose the MC. Even coming to the moment when she lowers her head down to the Desk in defeat when willow was talking trash about her.

it made her desire to allow the MC to have an open relationship pretty shocking and out of place. it left me with the impression that she was making that decision out of fear and desperation, instead of genuinely giving him permission to be with others.
I feel like it was a wasted opportunity, it would add far more to the story to allow the Option for the MC to choose to see that there is something wrong with her proposal and work with her to figure out what is bothering her and how best to move ahead.

just my thoughts on what I've seen so far, idk if there will be changes will be made in the future and there will have more options made but so far its been engaging and interesting.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
great game, interesting story and wonderful renders.

my only gripe about this VN is the railroading, now this wouldn't be an issue cause i would be hard pressed to name very many VNs that don't suffer from that fault.

Its just I feel like early on there was an intent, to perhaps lay the foundation to allow a player to choose who the MC wanted to be with, but for whatever reason scrapped the idea for whatever reason. for instance you sit and listen to Jamie be insecure a number of times the first few days, expressing her fear that you might leave her, or that other girls may have more to offer and that she doesn't want to lose the MC. Even coming to the moment when she lowers her head down to the Desk in defeat when willow was talking trash about her.

it made her desire to allow the MC to have an open relationship pretty shocking and out of place. it left me with the impression that she was making that decision out of fear and desperation, instead of genuinely giving him permission to be with others.
I feel like it was a wasted opportunity, it would add far more to the story to allow the Option for the MC to choose to see that there is something wrong with her proposal and work with her to figure out what is bothering her and how best to move ahead.

just my thoughts on what I've seen so far, idk if there will be changes will be made in the future and there will have more options made but so far its been engaging and interesting.
You can still choose which girls you want to be with. You always have the option to reject all of the girls I think the only one you can't really reject is Jaime but you already start the game in a relationship with her. I think you're right that at the beginning she might've felt insecure, but as the game progresses you see that she actually enjoys seeing the mc with other girls, and the game even hints that she might be interested in other girls, at least the kiss with Shauna suggests that there might be a path in the future for them to be more sexual with each other.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You can still choose which girls you want to be with. You always have the option to reject all of the girls I think the only one you can't really reject is Jaime but you already start the game in a relationship with her. I think you're right that at the beginning she might've felt insecure, but as the game progresses you see that she actually enjoys seeing the mc with other girls, and the game even hints that she might be interested in other girls, at least the kiss with Shauna suggests that there might be a path in the future for them to be more sexual with each other.
I'm not sure if I agree with that kiss being a hint...I hope it's more like a joke...:p

Reactions: Bailz and cakeny

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not sure if I agree with that kiss being a hint...I hope it's more like a joke...:p
I am sure if BD decides to go that path with them, it will be optional. But since they already have been in many sex scenes with the mc at the same time, it wouldn't really be surprising if they got more sexual with each other. Personally I am all for the girls having fun with each other.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am sure if BD decides to go that path with them, it will be optional. But since they already have been in many sex scenes with the mc at the same time, it wouldn't really be surprising if they got more sexual with each other. Personally I am all for the girls having fun with each other.
that's a no from my part :p

Reactions: Bailz and cakeny

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
that's a no from my part :p
The good thing about this game is that all that stuff is always optional so we can all be happy, even if we like different things. Just out of curiosity, are you just not into the lesbian stuff, or is there another reason for not wanting the girls to be sexual with each other? I am not judging, just curious.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The good thing about this game is that all that stuff is always optional so we can all be happy, even if we like different things. Just out of curiosity, are you just not into the lesbian stuff, or is there another reason for not wanting the girls to be sexual with each other? I am not judging, just curious.
When I say that's a no on my part what I mean is that I won't be going that route , if it's implemented and it has a optional path it's awesome! since I can refuse it :p.
I'm not really into lesbian sex...actually it would be more accurate (only in this game) I don't want to see my LI's being in love with other LI/girls/men.
Now that being said...I have no power over the game (except what is already implemented in game and I have a option to agree or refuse) so if it is implemented I have no problem with it...as long as there is a option to refuse it...and probably even if there isn't ...still going to play ...I'm just gonna skip as fast as possible when those scenes happen.
One more thing...while I'm not into lesbians...that doesn't mean other people should be like me :p so ...other people that are into it ...more power to them :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When I say that's a no on my part what I mean is that I won't be going that route , if it's implemented and it has a optional path it's awesome! since I can refuse it :p.
I'm not really into lesbian sex...actually it would be more accurate (only in this game) I don't want to see my LI's being in love with other LI/girls/men.
Now that being said...I have no power over the game (except what is already implemented in game and I have a option to agree or refuse) so if it is implemented I have no problem with it...as long as there is a option to refuse it...and probably even if there isn't ...still going to play ...I'm just gonna skip as fast as possible when those scenes happen.
One more thing...while I'm not into lesbians...that doesn't mean other people should be like me :p so ...other people that are into it ...more power to them :D
I always had the notion that people were ok with lesbian sex, most of the people I talk to, seem to be fine with it. So it has been kind of surprising to see so many people in this forum that don't like it. But we all different tastes/kinks, personally I just don't like when there are other dudes involved.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I always had the notion that people were ok with lesbian sex, most of the people I talk to, seem to be fine with it. So it has been kind of surprising to see so many people in this forum that don't like it. But we all different tastes/kinks, personally I just don't like when there are other dudes involved.
In most games ...I'm okay with it...just not in this one xD.

• Haha
Reactions: Badjourasmix

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There was some guy that did a few unofficial "update only" patches a while back for a few updates in the .7.x range before he disappeared....so sure it's apparently possible. However BD seems content to continue releasing the game the way he always has so I wouldn't expect things to change.
It would be a really simple change to make Renpy package the game into separate rpas for each day's images plus another for scripts, which would make updating as easy as posting the new day and updated script archives.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I'm not opposed to lesbian sex in games. I'm just opposed to LIs getting with anyone except the MC.

Reactions: BTLD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes