BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i dont know what it is but i would prefer to see a girl play with herself then 2 girls getting it on, maybe i should of went to that therapist when i was 14 :confused:
especially in this game I agree 110% ..the part about the girl/girls not the part about therapist...that sounds like a you problem xD can't agree / disagree there :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
especially in this game I agree 110% ..the part about the girl/girls not the part about therapist...that sounds like a you problem xD can't agree / disagree there :p
just a small little emotional break down when i was 14 but nothing compared to what would of happened if i was in the MCs shoes i think with all the girls and the other shit i would of damn lost my mind by the end of the 1st week

• Sad
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nothing wrong,guys.
You can already choose not to make Rainn/Bailey a thing.
ofc there is nothing wrong! :)
If people want to see them together more power to them :)
I am not one of those people though :p
But like I said ...if people chose for them to be together...good for them (and I'm not being sarcastic xD) but I will pass ...since I want them all for my MC :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
just a small little emotional break down when i was 14 but nothing compared to what would of happened if i was in the MCs shoes i think with all the girls and the other shit i would of damn lost my mind by the end of the 1st week
Hope you are in a better state of mind now :D (y)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hope you are in a better state of mind now :D (y)
yeah thanks, i just had to many emotions going through my mind at the same time and didn't know how to convey any of them but anger so i was labeled a troubled teen and sent to my granddads for the summer, thats when i realised i was in love with my best friend who i've known since we was 2 and didn't know how to tell her but all worked out and we still together 9 years later

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yeah thanks, i just had to many emotions going through my mind at the same time and didn't know how to convey any of them but anger so i was labeled a troubled teen and sent to my granddads for the summer, thats when i realised i was in love with my best friend who i've known since we was 2 and didn't know how to tell her but all worked out and we still together 9 years later
awesome to hear that :)
I'm not good at pep talks...sorry :p
Glad you are in a better state of mind :D

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
that's good to hear :D
Hard pass and no on your suggestion though :p
what why dont you wanna fight over bathrooms in the morning or fight over who does the cooking after work or fight over the remote while you just trying to catch up with some tv or have to listen to a few girls while they talk to each other over some random crap and then pretend that you listened when they ask for your opinion on a pair of shoes or bag

• Haha

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
what why dont you wanna fight over bathrooms in the morning or fight over who does the cooking after work or fight over the remote while you just trying to catch up with some tv or have to listen to a few girls while they talk to each other over some random crap and then pretend that you listened when they ask for your opinion on a pair of shoes or bag
we have a big house with quite a few bathrooms
I have not seen any girls express a desire for cooking except Azel
Besides Liz I have not seen one of the girls use the tv
I'm not sure about the talking crap
So..we are good :p
There's no need for anything that you said! xD
MC's life is busy and stressfull as it is for now ...no need to add more stress :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
-Many more interviews will be shown, likely in the update past the one in December.

-I will be doing update patches in the future. The reason it wasn't one of the things mentioned in the gameplan is because I'm not 100% certain of exactly how I want to do it.

-There will be opportunities for some of the girls to form a relationship of their own. Though it will be optional.

:giggle:
As long as it's not with other dudes I am all for it :ROFLMAO:

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
To be honest I suggest 4 main saves for everyone. One cheat path female Shauna, two cheat path transgender female Shauna, three no cheat path female Shauna, and four no cheat path transgender female Shauna. You will get the best of all paths by doing this. I know a lot of people don't like the transgender female path because Shauna and Penny have a dick, but it is worth it for the storyline alone.

Also if you want to know what you missed by not going cheat path check out the game guide. It can be found in my signature or the OP.
Thats's an excellent plan. I'll have to do that!

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
we know , since after that it was confirmed that we will see them, maybe not in the next update ...but we will see them nevertheless :D
I completely forgot BD confirmed we would see them in some update lol, thanks for the reminder!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes