armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
well we could lose because i dont think we even had a full practise yet it always gets interrupted
We still can win.After all,other teams are not the next Dream Team.

Losing is no Option ... They are the Stars and have Skye ... All needed to do is lift up Skye´s Shirt and all would run away, atleast on the Dick-Chick path :ROFLMAO:
Skye doesn't change,no matter female or trans Shauna you choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Im thinking a lot of people are not gonna like the next update since it will be mostly basketball related and half the size of the previous update, so dont expect any character progression with anyone outside of the people tied directly to the basketball team.
Thank god i'm not a lot of people then.

We're getting story and sportsballs.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Losing is no Option ... They are the Stars and have Skye ... All needed to do is lift up Skye´s Shirt and all would run away, atleast on the Dick-Chick path :ROFLMAO:
armion82 is right, Skye may be a dude, he still has the full body of a female, he hasn't even started to transition and from what I recall doesn't feel the need to as he is comfortable in his body as it is, it really is a case of

Dude looks like a lady, in the best possible way!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wonder what job the next of Rachels clients will have so far we've had a lawyer, a athlete and a actress, maybe a singer or social media star

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i wonder what job the next of Rachels clients will have so far we've had a lawyer, a athlete and a actress, maybe a singer or social media star
I personally would like to see a powerful ceo. A repressed wanton woman in a form fitting pants suit. Stockings with a dominate attitude until she gets to the bedroom then she prefers to be submissive.

Not that I've thought about this before or anything

:p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Haven't played this game for a while. Any new scenes with Zoe in recent updates?
Depends on what the last version you played was. Day 7 final has an awesome lewd scene if you are on the path of Bailey, Liz and Zoe. There also was the pole dancing sex scene in an earlier day 7 update forget which one though. She is mentioned in day 8 part 2, but other than that nothing.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I personally would like to see a powerful ceo. A repressed wanton woman in a form fitting pants suit. Stockings with a dominate attitude until she gets to the bedroom then she prefers to be submissive.

Not that I've thought about this before or anything

:p
Isn't that kind of what Anna allegedly was? But it seems to me you're asking for WVM to get a Fiona-like character. Also, I agree with Master of Puppets, you don't wear stockings with pants, you wear them with skirts.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so it seems like there are a lot of known interviews that we haven't seen yet. Which character interview do you want to see the most. I am sure we won't see all of them but if you had to pick the one you want to see more than any other one which one would it be.

I know you all probably think I would pick Stacy, but to be honest the one I am most interested in is Shauna. Other than Azel she knows the MC better than anyone else. It could be used to spring board for her new female background story too.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ok so it seems like there are a lot of known interviews that we haven't seen yet. Which character interview do you want to see the most. I am sure we won't see all of them but if you had to pick the one you want to see more than any other one which one would it be.

I know you all probably think I would pick Stacy, but to be honest the one I am most interested in is Shauna. Other than Azel she knows the MC better than anyone else. It could be used to spring board for her new female background story too.
dont know if they will have one but maybe someone we haven't interacted much with like Rainn or Carly to see what people outside the harem thinks about him

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes