Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
of the 3 unused ones we know of only zoe's really the only one that interests me......as for other one from bailey would be nice (you had to know that was coming cuz this is me we're talking about lol)

As nice as seeing some of the lesser seen girls have one most of them haven't had enough interaction with the MC to warrant being interviewed. That's just my opinion tho
maybe we could find out who was trash talking the MC and you could send the Twins to have a little chat with them

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
maybe we could find out who was trash talking the MC and you could send the Twins to have a little chat with them
Wasnt one of the girls supposed to be a Ryker plant. Thats not been resolved yet, i dare say itll be a big thing as the story progresses... maybe Natalie as being daughter of the coach would be prime place to spy on MC and his team or even Jasmine who maybe was never with Damien in the first place or was how Ryker got to him to level he has leverage to control him. Damien might get his redemption arc yet outing her for what she is - a snake in the grass!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wasnt one of the girls supposed to be a Ryker plant. Thats not been resolved yet, i dare say itll be a big thing as the story progresses... maybe Natalie as being daughter of the coach would be prime place to spy on MC and his team or even Jasmine who maybe was never with Damien in the first place or was how Ryker got to him to level he has leverage to control him. Damien might get his redemption arc yet outing her for what she is - a snake in the grass!
I truly would hate losing one of the girls for the sake of Damien the unworthy getting a redemption arc. That would be a horrible storyline with nothing real gained but a lost hottie.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
A while back everyone was teasing me that Stacy was a spy working for Ryker. I don't think anyone really believed that I think they were just messing with me. I did an entire joke post how I justified everyone being a spy working for Ryker in response to that, well it was everyone except those that were actually working for Ryker and those closely related to Ryker (I found a way to justify they weren't spies for fun as well).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The one being a spy for ryker besides damian i know its a far stretch but maybe Tia ? idk why but she feels a bit off

But other then that idk i would find it heart breaking if it is one of the closer ones to us the player

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The one being a spy for ryker besides damian i know its a far stretch but maybe Tia ? idk why but she feels a bit off

But other then that idk i would find it heart breaking if it is one of the closer ones to us the player
Tia has been on my Do Not Trust list for a long time.

Do Not Trust List:
  • Ryker
  • Charles
  • Katie
  • Tia
  • Jasmine
  • Kenji
  • Gorg
  • Damien
Trust issues list:
  • Belle
  • Hearts for Hope Organization
  • Hannah
  • Anyone on the basketball team before the MC joined the team (I want to trust them just not sure who else may have been corrupted)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
TBH it could have just been ryker playing mindgames with us and there was no other spy :unsure:
The other spy was clearly Wendy, she has been spying on the MC and Cedey for a long time. She admitted that in the last update, and with Cedey's story how she magically appeared at the right time justified it as well. Granted I doubt Wendy was working with Ryker, I think she was just trying to be a part of her children's lives without them knowing about it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tia has been on my Do Not Trust list for a long time.

Do Not Trust List:
  • Ryker
  • Charles
  • Katie
  • Tia
  • Jasmine
  • Kenji
  • Gorg
  • Damien
Trust issues list:
  • Belle
  • Hearts for Hope Organization
  • Hannah
  • Anyone on the basketball team before the MC joined the team (I want to trust them just not sure who else may have been corrupted)

Man i hope ur so wrong on Jasmine tho would be so sad losing that chochlate booty :(

Belle idk i feel like we can trust her considering she has racheal her seal of approval and she helped us out in the jail time

other then those two i completly agree with that list of urs i wanna like Katie but man she too close to that shady charles and sister of ryker

But yeah that list of yours makes alot of sense

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The other spy was clearly Wendy, she has been spying on the MC and Cedey for a long time. She admitted that in the last update, and with Cedey's story how she magically appeared at the right time justified it as well. Granted I doubt Wendy was working with Ryker, I think she was just trying to be a part of her children's lives without them knowing about it.
Man u wanna break up the family already huh barely back together and making wendy a spy of ryker :LOL:

Would be just as bad as jasmine being one :(

But drama wise it would make sense

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
why is no1 suspecting the old nurse as the spy, you will all be sorry when it revealed and its to late :cry:
but seriously maybe Tia is Damiens sister or one of the girls is another member of the Ryker family like Carly

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man u wanna break up the family already huh barely back together and making wendy a spy of ryker :LOL:

Would be just as bad as jasmine being one :(

But drama wise it would make sense
Sorry I might not have explained myself she was spying on the MC for herself not for Ryker. Ryker indicated someone else was watching the MC and it was not someone that worked for him. Wendy is spying for good reasons not anything bad.

Reactions: michael1984

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
why is no1 suspecting the old nurse as the spy, you will all be sorry when it revealed and its to late :cry:
but seriously maybe Tia is Damiens sister or one of the girls is another member of the Ryker family like Carly
I believe Katie is o kay and has no nefarious plans or something planned against us...
Therefore...I reject this sister possibility because katie would have known about it...and would have told us.
So ...that's a no on the sister theory being infiltrated in our crew from my POV.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Sorry I might not have explained myself she was spying on the MC for herself not for Ryker. Ryker indicated someone else was watching the MC and it was not someone that worked for him. Wendy is spying for good reasons not anything bad.
maybe Belle was spying when she heard about all the girls the MC was collecting and thought he could be a good thing for the hearts

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn Loco, it's almost as if you've played this game a couple of times ;)
A few times? Hell I think I have most of the game memorized at this point. I play it a little too often always searching for clues. To me this is an awesome story hidden in a lewd game. The story part is what has me hooked the lewd stuff is all a bonus to me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
A few times? Hell I think I have most of the game memorized at this point. I play it a little too often always searching for clues. To me this is an awesome story hidden in a lewd game. The story part is what has me hooked the lewd stuff is all a bonus to me.
True but damn what a bonus :)

I have never replayed any game as much as this one, just something about it....

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes