Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
she must be a fucking ninja then to be invisibly sitting in the room every time we've banged jamie and shauna
have you not seen how fast she can move and those flips she can do mind blowing, im starting to think shes not actually an older woman but just wearing a old hag skin suit

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The other spy was clearly Wendy, she has been spying on the MC and Cedey for a long time. She admitted that in the last update, and with Cedey's story how she magically appeared at the right time justified it as well. Granted I doubt Wendy was working with Ryker, I think she was just trying to be a part of her children's lives without them knowing about it.
Ryker did say the other person spying didn't work for him.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
have you not seen how fast she can move and those flips she can do mind blowing, im starting to think shes not actually an older woman but just wearing a old hag skin suit
what if...she is a cyborg?sent from the future?
mind blown right?
He doesn't need to be a full-on spy, if anything he might have sold out/conspired with Ryker, which might mean intentionally thrwoing some games and sabotaging the team so that RYker's side continues to win.
interesting..but like other people reminded us here ...the other spy is probably Wendy

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok this got to odd for me. Going to hide in the shadows until the terminator nurse and the over sexualized Nathan conversations disappear.
I'm guessing you will not be gone long since this conversation probably has ran?run? it's course. :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wasnt one of the girls supposed to be a Ryker plant. Thats not been resolved yet, i dare say itll be a big thing as the story progresses... maybe Natalie as being daughter of the coach would be prime place to spy on MC and his team or even Jasmine who maybe was never with Damien in the first place or was how Ryker got to him to level he has leverage to control him. Damien might get his redemption arc yet outing her for what she is - a snake in the grass!
Where do you get that from? When has it ever been suggested that one of the girls is a traitor?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok guys I think it is about time to start another WVM ranking list. I am trying to figure out how to get the tier list back and have all the new ladies added since the last one as well. I hope to have the Tier list back up and running by the end of the week and will have the ranking up until Christmas when I will post the final results like we did last time. More to come once I get the Tier list, but I know we had a lot of fun with it last time and there are a lot of new faces here since that one.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
In regards to the spy conversation, I agree with others that it should probably be Wendy. However, I always found Mackey's behavior extremely off. Upon the first time you meet him, he's bullshitting you under the guise of being a "bro." Which he later admits to. But why admit to that? Then he proposes a deal where he tells the MC that he's rich and can help out the MC for staying off his back, but then makes up a poor excuse for why he's rich when he says " I dunno...gravel or some shit." And yes, he might just have no connection to his family or be dumb.

However after these first interactions with him, he's notably more involved in basketball, (i.e. agreeing to the early morning practice, and another occasion where somebody said that they were surprised Mackie was coming along.) as noted by Harper a couple times. This goes directly against what MC was told was his usual behavior, which was just coasting through school and basketball. Why all of a sudden the interest in basketball and being involved with the MC?

As far as somebody being a spy for Ryker but not of his own word...I'm not sure. One could argue that his helping the other players at the bowling alley plays into this. If he was working for Ryker directly, he would have sucker punched the MC or just fucked off somewhere while everything was going down.

As a side note, given how we're told he likes making EDM/synthwave/whatever, that also tells us he does at least know his way around tech quite a bit, so he could possibly be using cameras.

As an additional side note, I find it weird that Ayden and Skye were the only ones from the team to join the fight outside. Yes there's the whole "oh yeah the other players had to pin down Damien and another staff member", but I dunno, that element of the story always rubbed me the wrong way.

Feel free to call me straight up wrong, I'm just spitballing here and he's a character that's always seemed off to me.

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 638 Votes