Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey Loco, this is a message(more of a request) for BD and I hope you can make a quick dash out of the shadows and maybe act as an intermediary if it gets lost in the WVM traffic.

First. Shauna's hair, dude. I noticed BD has quite nicely rendered all character's hair and skin texture in the last three updates. The hairstyle and hair textures have levelled up the graphical impact. Thinking he made a focused effort on that actually, but, Shauna's hair is the part of the game I dislike. The left side of her head looks as if sliced. Any change would be an improvement. What do you think?

Secondly, this no MC face thing actually led to the recent Elizabeth-theatre scene (which I think BD was quite excited about) to not have good view or immersion or whatever. I do not want the MC face reveal at all, but, that led to Liz being cut off midbody. Think the scene could have been angled or designed better( this is a polite note for BD for his future updates). WDYT?

Thirdly, with BD being the butt emperor of VNs, it is truly a crime that he has not given us an animated spank even once in so many spanks in game. I think no one on this thread, will not support this ask. Do you agree?

Fourth, the recent Mable act was a bit of a snafu by BD but I think it's just a young rookie mistake, will get better with time.

Now, I have no knowledge or experience in making a VN or the effort required, absolute zero. But I believe as you do, BD is creating a good project and he wants it to get even better. So, hoping some feedback can be accepted. Also, it is still kinda early enough to make changes for the better, because if I am not misinformed, BD wants this to be a long project.

Lastly, BD, I swear I will pay my patreon dues for enjoying this great project, when I am able, whether this message has an impact or not.
First I just want to point it out to everyone I have zero influence over what BD does in his game. I know he has mentioned he loves my comments and even put that cool hidden message in the game to me, but he has not once asked for my opinion on anything game related. I respect him as a story teller and developer but I will not and never will tell him what he should or should not do with his game/story. I may come out and post theories and say what I would like to see, but I never would expect him to take anything I say as a demand or request for a change.

Ok with that said the last 4 updates were done on BD's new PC which is why the renders are at such a higher quality than some of the previous updates.

I am a big fan of Shauna's hair color and style for her hair, but maybe I over looked it in the last few updates I will focus on it a bit more during my next play through to see if I notice anything odd about it.

An animated ass smack would be cool in a future update, we have had several smacks and grabs in the past but I can't recall a good animated one. I have never been much of an ass guy but BD's models have made me pay more attention for sure. Especially that flashback Shauna scene. (y)

When BD did an interview earlier this year he said there were plans of 4-6 years worth of material for WVM so there is a long way to go and I hope I can enjoy every moment of that. I do suggest anyone who has not read it to go check it out. You can find a link to it in the FAQ.

I did speak out about the Mabel stuff, but I think I was in the minority there as a lot of people liked it. I won't go back into details as it was one of two things I have ever been critical about that BD did. While I was not a fan I may not have used the best words to describe my feeling about her actions so I will keep that to myself.

Hopefully I hit on all your points there, but again sorry to say I have zero influence on what BD does with his game otherwise Stacy would have some full lewd scenes as well as that unnamed redhead reporter by now. :p:love::p:love:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I like this game. I really do. Renders are good, girls are appealling, it's long and rich with events, but... It's the least realistic game i've played so far :D Com'on! Which lady tells you "please, kindly, cheat on me!"?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I like this game. I really do. Renders are good, girls are appealling, it's long and rich with events, but... It's the least realistic game i've played so far :D Com'on! Which lady tells you "please, kindly, cheat on me!"?

95% of all the games on this site are not realistic, but believe it out not there are girls/guys out there that get off on watching their man/woman with other women/men.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
It's not cheating if you ask them to do it.

It's cheating if you do it WITHOUT permission.

Also Loco is also correct (as usual... Well except about Stacy ;) )

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'll just let BD speak for himself here:
I've said it many times but when I have ideas for WVM I do not hold them to "can this happen to the majority of people"? It's a balls to the wall crazy lighthearted vn where crazy shit happens and it's grounded in a "realistic setting".

If realism is what you're going for then please go visit and support the devs that make those games. This was and will never be one.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Look up cuckquean. There are tons of real life women into this fetish that want to be cheated on.

That said Jamie isn't one of them. To her it's not cheating but sharing her man with those that need him and are worthy.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I will never get why people look for realism in these games. If the game was realistic it would be boring as hell, it would be hours of the mc just going to school and playing basketball.
whats not realistic about a young collage basketball player with 20 - 30 females throwing themselves at him while he has two gfs who are also trying to get him to sleep with more girls so they can watch, all while there is shady business going on which he gets drawn into, has a fight where his mom who he hasn't seen in years runs someone over gets away with it, also dont forget the princess living in the basement

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
whats not realistic about a young collage basketball player with 20 - 30 females throwing themselves at him while he has two gfs who are also trying to get him to sleep with more girls so they can watch, all while there is shady business going on which he gets drawn into, has a fight where his mom who he hasn't seen in years runs someone over gets away with it, also dont forget the princess living in the basement
Fuck you mean the princess i ordered for my basement won't be delivered after all??? Damn Wish.com:mad:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait you just described my life minus the basketball stuff, all the females throwing themselves at me, having two girlfriends who want me to sleep with anyone, all the shady business, fights, a mom who runs someone over or a princess living in my basement. All seems legit to me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why is no1 suspecting the old nurse as the spy, you will all be sorry when it revealed and its to late :cry:
but seriously maybe Tia is Damiens sister or one of the girls is another member of the Ryker family like Carly
hey hey leave my old nurse alone .. i love her :love:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Fuck you mean the princess i ordered for my basement won't be delivered after all??? Damn Wish.com:mad:
well it might of described her as a princess but all im saying is when it arrives and turns out to be a 6''5 guy named steve just be careful where you order from

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes