AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I see we're crossing streams threads again. I'm sure quite a few of us would like to see BD and K7 do a crossover bit where Rachael/Belle call Fiona for help with something (or vice versa) but unfortunately I don't see that happening.:(

Now back to WVM.
Ok guys I think it is about time to start another WVM ranking list. I am trying to figure out how to get the tier list back and have all the new ladies added since the last one as well. I hope to have the Tier list back up and running by the end of the week and will have the ranking up until Christmas when I will post the final results like we did last time. More to come once I get the Tier list, but I know we had a lot of fun with it last time and there are a lot of new faces here since that one.
Let me know when that is good to go and I'll make my choices.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
OK, hear me out and I apologize if someone else came up with this first:

The REAL mastermind is the MC's FATHER, he isn't dead, faked his death when he killed Ryker and Katie's parents, then corrupted Charles and Ryker to further humiliate that family, and now he seeks to further hurt his own family as they seemed to have reunited despite his best efforts to keep them apart!

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
OK, hear me out and I apologize if someone else came up with this first:

The REAL mastermind is the MC's FATHER, he isn't dead, faked his death when he killed Ryker and Katie's parents, then corrupted Charles and Ryker to further humiliate that family, and now he seeks to further hurt his own family as they seemed to have reunited despite his best efforts to keep them apart!
giphy.gif
I think this is too much

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i feel that way about Lucy :love:
I 100% get what you mean, I feel the same way with Elaine.
I see we're crossing streams threads again. I'm sure quite a few of us would like to see BD and K7 do a crossover bit where Rachael/Belle call Fiona for help with something (or vice versa) but unfortunately I don't see that happening.:(

Now back to WVM.

Let me know when that is good to go and I'll make my choices.
glad you all can relate and I don't know if i would ever come down from a crossover. I'd totally fan boy the fuck out! :ROFLMAO:
That was the point. lol :)
Point achieved! i was speechless for a good bit :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sorry about talking of other games ... i know i'm not supposed to do that ... my apologies :)

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
The 0.83 arrives until you go to sleep with cedey the same as the 0.82? there is only correction of errors in this update or have I missed something?

EDIT: Sorry, it must have been an error when decompressing the game, it already loads the update.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I was trying to think if there was an Elaine in MNF but kept drawing a blank. Now I remember who she is.
a little late to the party..since I was sleeping...but how can you forget Elaine? she is such a sweetheart

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
sorry about talking of other games ... i know i'm not supposed to do that ... my apologies :)
Since you realized the magnitude of your action, I can consider you smacked upside the head. Of course I know you can't stop yourself. :ROFLMAO:

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,

Is there any update file upload from v0.8.1 to v0.8.3 ?? Anyone plz upload, otherwise I'll have to download the whole game!!!!!
Or, otherwise I'll have to wait for the game to finish totally and then play.!!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes