NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Hello,

Is there any update file upload from v0.8.1 to v0.8.3 ?? Anyone plz upload, otherwise I'll have to download the whole game!!!!!
Or, otherwise I'll have to wait for the game to finish totally and then play.!!
I read somewhere in this thread that patch increments can be implemented, but no effort can be made just yet. I just can't seem to find it anymore...

Sorry that I couldn't be of much help.

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks for clarifying. Then i'll wait.
Haha. Me, too. At least, I'm getting back to playing the waiting game.

P.S. Tried to find that post by Braindrop. I think I just keep getting the keyword wrong.

P.P.S. Found it!

-I will be doing update patches in the future. The reason it wasn't one of the things mentioned in the gameplan is because I'm not 100% certain of exactly how I want to do it.

:giggle:
Snipped. Well, mostly.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hello,

Is there any update file upload from v0.8.1 to v0.8.3 ?? Anyone plz upload, otherwise I'll have to download the whole game!!!!!
Or, otherwise I'll have to wait for the game to finish totally and then play.!!
You are going to need to download the full game at the 0.8.3 if you want to keep playing. If and when BD goes the route of just the new content only for the updates it will be for the new content not the old stuff. Also if you are planning to wait until the game is finished completely that is 4-6 years away according to his interview earlier this year. This game is too good to wait that long.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You are going to need to download the full game at the 0.8.3 if you want to keep playing. If and when BD goes the route of just the new content only for the updates it will be for the new content not the old stuff. Also if you are planning to wait until the game is finished completely that is 4-6 years away according to his interview earlier this year. This game is too good to wait that long.
He probably should wait until the release of the remastered week 1 of the game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
He probably should wait until the release of the remastered week 1 of the game.

We have no clue when that release will come out. BD has not indicated anything about it in a while now. There is no rush as I would prefer new content to progress the story over some fixes for earlier stuff. Don't get me wrong I am excited for the week 1 rework, I just would rather get us closer to Stacy time and some other stuff rumored to be coming soon too.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We have no clue when that release will come out. BD has not indicated anything about it in a while now. There is no rush as I would prefer new content to progress the story over some fixes for earlier stuff. Don't get me wrong I am excited for the week 1 rework, I just would rather get us closer to Stacy time and some other stuff rumored to be coming soon too.
I agree with that sentiment.

Personally if I was BD...I would maybe try and knock out 5 or 10 renders of the early stuff a week etc while doing new stuff then it's slowly being done little by little, isn't really detracting from the new content and before you know it...it will all be done and can be added to a new update when ready.

Reactions: BTLD

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I know but it is still way better to play when week 1 remastered is out,than wait until the game is completed.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Dont worry, work on the week 1 rework wont take time away from the regular updates. With the new buffer system he switched to and the 3rd rig he is building he wont have to take time or ressources away from updates to do extra stuff like the rework, random render series, character sheets etc.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know but it is still way better to play when week 1 remastered is out,than wait until the game is completed.
Odds are the remaster is just going to be the full version of the game with the first week reworked (just my impression if I'm wrong i'll stand corrected) so it leads back to their original problem of not wanting to redownload the whole game all over again

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Odds are the remaster is just going to be the full version of the game with the first week reworked (just my impression if I'm wrong i'll stand corrected) so it leads back to their original problem of not wanting to redownload the whole game all over again
It could be that once the week 1 rejig/rework/remaster is completed that that becomes the base for future updates, meaning you download the one big file (week 1) then just apply patches to get the extra content going forward, kind of like DLCs. I don't know if this is how Braindrop will do it, but I've seen it done like this before.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I agree with that sentiment.

Personally if I was BD...I would maybe try and knock out 5 or 10 renders of the early stuff a week etc while doing new stuff then it's slowly being done little by little, isn't really detracting from the new content and before you know it...it will all be done and can be added to a new update when ready.
Didn't he say that's what his new PC was for? I could be wrong but i'm sure I read that in a Post or Patreon update.

Either way, BD can do it however he want's, I'll have his back for a long time yet, he's earned my loyalty.

Reactions: D0n0v4n and csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

1606861618098.png
Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
1606861686815.png

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

View attachment 924723
Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
View attachment 924726

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.
I'll join in...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes