godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Seeing a lot of people disliking big red.

She's my hope for new girl week 2.

I'll get to my list when I'm at my computer, tiermaker awkward to use on phone.

Shad0wKing

Jun 1, 2018

K18

Apr 19, 2018
My list is weighted heavily by attractiveness (to me of course & some biases :whistle:) among other elements. I felt that was somewhat fairer for characters we've barely seen and has yet to get time to flesh out their personalities and/or yet to get naughty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sidenote: Personally, i don't think the chosen image for Moon did her justice. I would've chosen one of these below or one similar to them.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
My list is weighted heavily by attractiveness (to me of course & some biases :whistle:) among other elements. I felt that was somewhat fairer for characters we've barely seen and has yet to get time to flesh out their personalities and/or yet to get naughty.

Sidenote: Personally, i don't think the chosen image for Moon did her justice. I would've chosen one of these below or one similar to them.
i agree with the Moon image

Reactions: Englen

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Like the way the list came out. A lot of the positions on this list are placed more for what is too come than what has already happened. It's why the hearts are all placed in the upper half. As well as Mackenzie, not interested in her so much, but more what she can bring to the story with her setting the MC up with social media girls.

And had to put the family at the bottom because well, they family, not bang options.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

Some notes on the list:

- Tier A and Tier S might as well be one and the same for me, I just put the split in the middle and let God sort them out, they are not in any particular order after the first three to five, hence Willow being so low if we go by the rules. The only order they had was the order they appeared in my screen and they might as well all share a spot.

- Tier E was reserved for characters that we either have barely seen or I don't really like.

-Tier F is self explanatory and I regret nothing.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Due to some complaints about the pictures for Moon and Wendy the link has been updated with new screen shots of them. If you already submitted your list there is no need to do it again, I have no issues with the pictures. This is not something we will update again it was a one time thing. Again thank you to everyone that submitted your rankings so far. Also make sure to hide your list in spoilers so the Mods don't freak out.

I am posting the entire post again so the links and information do not get lost in the sea of posts. I will do this a few more times as well but I will space it out over days and not hours next time.

Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

1606861618098.png

Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
1606861686815.png

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This i made just by a mix of my looks prefference and some by story prefference Just my opinion ofcourse so please be gentle with the remarks
Don't worry I make no judgements on peoples personal preferences even though it pains me to see some of my favorites in your E Tier.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't worry I make no judgements on peoples personal preferences even though it pains me to see some of my favorites in your E Tier.
Well have to say its very tough tbh i like alot of the characters and alot of their stories

But had to go with my own feelings and just had to make some tough decisions

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes