Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
:ROFLMAO: In our dream to see LocoGringo78's list... It is classified until it get official released on 01 January 2021. ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
You might have missed it, but I did post my list yesterday. I was going to post mine right away, but I didn't want my opinion to sway anyone else. Since we had so many people post their lists yesterday I wanted to get mine out there before I started counting results.

Link to my list for those interested: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-3-braindrop.35910/post-4660976

Reactions: snakeplisskin

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Last time I did this Stacy finished in 8 place and Alexis was 18th on the list of 37. It will be interesting to see how they do with 51 people this time. Since both are in my top 5 I am pulling for better rankings this time for them both.
Like Katie, there is just a little too much crazy in Alexis for me as I have said before. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
1 thing i wondered and i dont think we been told, when it comes to the basketball what position does the MC play

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Please remember to hide your tier lists in a spoiler tag and also remember if you do not submit a full list I will not be able to include your results in the overall scoring. If you forget one person I will just add them as the last spot, but anything more than that will not be counted.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
1 thing i wondered and i dont think we been told, when it comes to the basketball what position does the MC play
Almost positive he says he is a point guard in the game during one of the practice sessions, but he also said during day 7 he could be rotated in at any position the team needed him at for the exhibition game.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It doesn't matter no one plays position based team basketball anymore.
It's all skill based ISO and Zone with size based mismatches.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

View attachment 924723
Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
View attachment 924726

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.
I think I will skip this time.
Better wait and see some action with each girl before putting them on lower tier because of the lack of content.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
25 lists submitted so far we are a quarter of the way to my goal of 100 tier lists submitted.
I have to say that there are a lot of pictures (15-20) that don't look like any of the characters in the game. In other words they don't look familiar to me. I won't be doing this at this time. I might do it near the deadline if you don't reach your goal.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok everyone sorry for the delays on the guide update but I have a draft uploaded for 0.8.3. You can find the most recent guide on the link in the OP or in my signature. I also included it below as well. As always if anyone finds any issues with the guide please feel free to PM me and I will take a look at it right away. Please note this guide takes time to update and there are 4 paths that need to be reviewed for some characters so it is possible we missed something or BD changed some code and we over looked it.

Thanks again for everyone's support in this project.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ok everyone sorry for the delays on the guide update but I have a draft uploaded for 0.8.3. You can find the most recent guide on the link in the OP or in my signature. I also included it below as well. As always if anyone finds any issues with the guide please feel free to PM me and I will take a look at it right away. Please note this guide takes time to update and there are 4 paths that need to be reviewed for some characters so it is possible we missed something or BD changed some code and we over looked it.

Thanks again for everyone's support in this project.

Mega
You are the best.
Next day of the game,I hope there will be more kisses and much more with Stacy.
BTW there is a mistake with Aubrey-on the guide is Anbrey.

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes