Englen

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 925239
This i made just by a mix of my looks prefference and some by story prefference Just my opinion ofcourse so please be gentle with the remarks
guys pls put your tier lists behind a spoiler, the mods dont like it when multiple people post large images on the same page.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think its really interesting how differently people are ranking Stacy and Alexis, but one thing most have in common is the old nurse is bottom

Reactions: michael1984

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i think its really interesting how differently people are ranking Stacy and Alexis, but one thing most have in common is the old nurse is bottom
Last time I did this Stacy finished in 8 place and Alexis was 18th on the list of 37. It will be interesting to see how they do with 51 people this time. Since both are in my top 5 I am pulling for better rankings this time for them both.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Personally story wise i like Stacy but looks wise she aint near my favorite so yeah tough choices to be made

Had trouble with alot of them to put them were i did some got a lower ranking based on the story and some by looks

Thats why its nice that everyone has different tastes and so forth with females looks if everyone liked the same looks of the women then it wouldnt be interesting anymore :giggle:

But like i said that list for me personally was just a ranking so far and we only in what day 9 of the game

And there is so much more story to unravel .... I am sure my list will change dramaticly as the story progresses

The only reason Jamie got my number 1 vote is for the fact she let me do others and be in a relation with others

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Personally story wise i like Stacy but looks wise she aint near my favorite so yeah tough choices to be made

Had trouble with alot of them to put them were i did some got a lower ranking based on the story and some by looks

Thats why its nice that everyone has different tastes and so forth with females looks if everyone liked the same looks of the women then it wouldnt be interesting anymore :giggle:

But like i said that list for me personally was just a ranking so far and we only in what day 9 of the game

And there is so much more story to unravel .... I am sure my list will change dramaticly as the story progresses

The only reason Jamie got my number 1 vote is for the fact she let me do others and be in a relation with others
I completely understand while I am more physically attracted to Stacy, Jamie get the number 1 spot just for what she does for the story.

It is hard to rank this many characters and we all use different methods. I went back and looked at my last tier list and other than my top 5 most of the ranks have changed. That is one of the things I love about this game my attitude towards a character can change with one update. They can say or do something in one update that completely makes my opinion of them change. One of the big ones for me was Mabel I had her much higher on my last tier list, I wasn't a fan of some of her actions in the last update so that dropped her down on my list. Same with Willow the more we learn about her the more I fall in love with her and the higher she goes on my list. I had a tough time trying to decide if she would make it to the top five or just outside the top 5 this time around. I think if Alexis didn't make an appearance in this last update Willow might have taken that top 5 slot away from her.

I also have some interesting picks in my top 10 I completely fell in love with that unnamed redhead reporter. I know most people probably don't even think twice about her but damn she got my mind going once I saw her the first time. Hopefully we get more of her in future updates.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't see anything new from 8.2 to 8.3. Am I missing something?

EDIT: nevermind....My drunktardedness...I never dragged the new files into the old folder lol.

Jun 6, 2018
You are going to need to download the full game at the 0.8.3 if you want to keep playing. If and when BD goes the route of just the new content only for the updates it will be for the new content not the old stuff. Also if you are planning to wait until the game is finished completely that is 4-6 years away according to his interview earlier this year. This game is too good to wait that long.

Very True actually :D
But everytime the game gets update, I have to download the whole game !?! And game file is big. I have WVM v0.8.1

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
Look up cuckquean. There are tons of real life women into this fetish that want to be cheated on.

That said Jamie isn't one of them. To her it's not cheating but sharing her man with those that need him and are worthy.
nowadays, cuckold/cuckquean generally refers to enjoying your lover fuck someone else. the cheating aspect is optional for the most part

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

View attachment 924723
Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
View attachment 924726

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.
You may want put that in your and any other signature.. Sometime we do not have the brains to recall the previous messages o_O

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
well, it looks like I may do mine on 25 December 2020 @ 23:45 CST. I haven't touch day 8 yet... Since we had new characters and etc.... So, that means I will have to check out day 8 even the day have not been completed yet :cautious: before i can submit my votes.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Haven't participated last time, so you have at least my list that is added this time around. I found it a bit hard ranking them since I haven't met the majority of them (will play the Pokemon path once the Week 1 rewrite is published) and / or couldn't remember their names. (I guess it's not possible in the setup of Tiermaker to add popup scrollovers, and I don't want to criticize Englen for his / her remarkable efforts.)

As a consequence, some of them may have received unfair positions. Allow me a few remarks:

* Top 10 down to Natalie are set and clear for me that they deserve to be there
* B and C is the "rest of the known cast", with some "Evul Mod save us" vibes ;)
* D is the who TF are you zone in order of attractiveness.
* E is mostly the hard pass / you look weird zone. Penny is there despite having done the scene with her, but I would have preferred to keep it friend-zone and still cheer her up. However, the game did not allow that.
* the Ugly Bats went to F

Way too many words already, here's the list...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
well, it looks like I may do mine on 25 December 2020 @ 23:45 CST. I haven't touch day 8 yet... Since we had new characters and etc.... So, that means I will have to check out day 8 even the day have not been completed yet :cautious: before i can submit my votes.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)
Even though the last update says 8.3 I think it is really day 9 since there was a mention that the MC slept an entire day.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes