cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

View attachment 924723
Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
View attachment 924726

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.
Aww, we can't just give a 0 to all the ones we have no interest in.

• Haha
Reactions: WheresLucifer

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wonder if we find Cedeys friend will she try and get the MC to be with her

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78 I noticed you didn't post your own list
Don't worry I will post mine. I like to let people put their lists out there first so they are not swayed by my list. My list will be posted for everyone to see. Some of my picks will be no surprise but others might be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WheresLucifer

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i wonder if we find Cedeys friend will she try and get the MC to be with her
Other than getting back on track with the basketball the top priority should be finding Leslie for Cedey. It almost pains me to say it but I put finding Leslie above the MC and Stacy moving to the next level in a relationship as my most wanted thing to happen in the game. Every time we learn more about Cedey I just want to reach through the screen and hold her tight for all the pain she went through. Anything to bring more joy into her life is what I want.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow great response so far on the Tier lists guys. Keep them coming hopefully we can get 100 responses or more this time.

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Every time we learn more about Cedey I just want to reach through the screen and hold her tight for all the pain she went through. Anything to bring more joy into her life is what I want.
As the story of Cedey (Cedar) and Wendy draws parallels to a part of my own family history, reacting this way is the only natural course for me.

Seeing as you guys are really into the characters of the game, I just want to let it out there that however each one is developed and/or prioritized, you won't get a single complaint from me. I hope you get what you all are asking for. Seems you've been supporting the author for a long time, so at least you've been with your favorite characters to know what you want from them.

Truly, as long as Ethan manages to finally fulfill his promise to make up for all the bad times to his family, the story ends satisfactorily for my family and I. With what's happening around us in these times, I hope I'm not alone in thinking that having stories with good guys and good endings is the real escape we need.

Edit: Grammatical errors and typos. Sorry, without my morning coffee, my writing skills take a nosedive off the Himalayas.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes