BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
no not working for Ryker but for herself and the hearts
wasn't the spy discussion about who is infiltrated in MC's crew?
Guess I got a bit confused xD , sorry about that :p
hmmm...
Well...I'm not sure about spying or not ...but she was definetly aware of MC....so she probably kept tabsw on him.,...sounds...reasonable

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the question i got is, is Charles evil or is he just a puppet to the higher powers eg. Belle and the hearts

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i know alot of u hate damian for what he did

But i really hope we still get a choice maybe with belle her talk coming up to give him a second chance

The whole gorg guy is a bit weird too like ethan said he avoided doing damage on the other side of that body so yeah pretty strange why he didnt do damage there

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the question i got is, is Charles evil or is he just a puppet to the higher powers eg. Belle and the hearts
I think Charles is an idiot...greedy one ...but still mainly a idiot...he probably is being used...but I seriously doubt the puppeteer is HoH

But i really hope we still get a choice maybe with belle her talk coming up to give him a second chance

The whole gorg guy is a bit weird too like ethan said he avoided doing damage on the other side of that body so yeah pretty strange why he didnt do damage there
That's a no from my part...damien can go suck on a rock......
Easiest explanation for Gorg would be that he doesn't watch basketball and just took a gamble on which shoulder to fuck up...so ...that's a no on my part for his "strange" behaviour.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Damien just Nope
first strike - the way hes been treating Jasmine
second strike - hes been working with Ryker
third strike - he tried to stop others in the bowling alley helping the MC
AND HES OUT OF HERE!!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I believe Katie is o kay and has no nefarious plans or something planned against us...
Therefore...I reject this sister possibility because katie would have known about it...and would have told us.
So ...that's a no on the sister theory being infiltrated in our crew from my POV.
To be honest it would not surprise me in the least bit that Katie is the mastermind behind Charles and Ryker. I think she drugged them both and got Ryker to go after the MC at the bowling alley. I will not trust her or add her to my primary saves until it is proven that she has nothing to do with anything that Charles and Ryker did.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be honest it would not surprise me in the least bit that Katie is the mastermind behind Charles and Ryker. I think she drugged them both and got Ryker to go after the MC at the bowling alley. I will not trust her or add her to my primary saves until it is proven that she has nothing to do with anything that Charles and Ryker did.
I can understand that...and...don't take it the wrong way...but there is no evidence to sustain that ...if there is no evidence what's to stop me from thinking Jamie is actually the mastermind behind everything ?
That she actually got close to MC to destroy him because he hurt her heart when he chose Liz to be his girlfriend (before the game started...that time I'm reffering to )
There needs to be some sort of evidence towards that before I can agree to that.(it might sound high and mighty ...but it's not ...in order to change my oppinion of her I need to see some evidence of that...which atm there is not...from my POV)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I can understand that...and...don't take it the wrong way...but there is no evidence to sustain that ...if there is no evidence what's to stop me from thinking Jamie is actually the mastermind behind everything ?
That she actually got close to MC to destroy him because he hurt her heart when he chose Liz to be his girlfriend (before the game started...that time I'm reffering to )
There needs to be some sort of evidence towards that before I can agree to that.(it might sound high and mighty ...but it's not ...in order to change my oppinion of her I need to see some evidence of that...which atm there is not...from my POV)
well if Jamie is helping him get all the hot girls as a way to destroy him count me in for the ride

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I don't think he is evil per se, but power corrupts, so when he got into power it slowly started to get to him. When the MC gets to WVM he has been in power for a couple of years and he wanted the biggest asset he could possibly have on the side of the school and most importantly, his side. Sadly for him, MC is so different from what he thought he would be (someone who could be bought with pussy, hence sending the cheerleaders after him) that all of his plans backfire to the point I was kinda waiting to see a Willie E. Coyote impression. He is only a puppet to himself.

About the spy, does it really have to be one of the girls? I mean, if it has to be one, then my bet is on Tia, she literally comes out of nowhere to get some dick, which granted, is a possibility, but when the woman tries to get some right in front of the mom?, that's a bit weird for me. Another possibility is Katie, even though in my opinion she is less malicious and more just trying to move forward in the world, she does seem to have her own plans, how much of those plans actually involve the MC in anything more than sex remains to be seen.

However, there is one person who might actually be involved, our beloved liver-failure eyed, Lee. My main reason is that he was "involved", for lack of a better word, with Damien, a known spy. Granted, he could just have been a secret lover for him and not know anything about what the other was doing, but maybe he was aware and collaborating? I dunno, just bouncing ideas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Call190Now and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't think he is evil per se, but power corrupts, so when he got into power it slowly started to get to him. When the MC gets to WVM he has been in power for a couple of years and he wanted the biggest asset he could possibly have on the side of the school and most importantly, his side. Sadly for him, MC is so different from what he thought he would be (someone who could be bought with pussy, hence sending the cheerleaders after him) that all of his plans backfire to the point I was kinda waiting to see a Willie E. Coyote impression. He is only a puppet to himself.

About the spy, does it really have to be one of the girls? I mean, if it has to be one, then my bet is on Tia, she literally comes out of nowhere to get some dick, which granted, is a possibility, but when the woman tries to get some right in front of the mom?, that's a bit weird for me. Another possibility is Katie, even though in my opinion she is less malicious and more just trying to move forward in the world, she does seem to have her own plans, how much of those plans actually involve the MC in anything more than sex remains to be seen.

However, there is one person who might actually be involved, our beloved liver-failure eyed, Lee. My main reason is that he was "involved", for lack of a better word, with Damien, a known spy. Granted, he could just have been a secret lover for him and not know anything about what the other was doing, but maybe he was aware and collaborating? I dunno, just bouncing ideas.
1. agree with you here 110%...he's an idiot...and he's not the puppeteer

2. the spy...I doubt Tia is the spy...if there will be a spy (I'm 110% there is no other spy) it pains me to say ...but it will be someone really close to MC...not a person that we see 2-3 times in 8 days...(rehashing a Damien spy is just lazy writting so it needs to be either something more drastic, something more shocking or something that you are not expecting at all)
and Katie I'm 110% sure she is not the "spy" ...I believe that she might have some plans but those plans I believe are not against the MC and/or are not evil towards the MC
Also on more thing to mention....the whole spy business ....comes from Ryker...so that should say plenty...plenty of shit thrown against our house but nothing seems to stick ...so there's that

3. now that's a interesting thought...although...like I mentioned in #2 it should be someone who is closer to us ...or nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
3. now that's a interesting thought...although...like I mentioned in #2 it should be someone who is closer to us ...or nothing.
He doesn't need to be a full-on spy, if anything he might have sold out/conspired with Ryker, which might mean intentionally thrwoing some games and sabotaging the team so that RYker's side continues to win.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
she must be a fucking ninja then to be invisibly sitting in the room every time we've banged jamie and shauna
have you not seen how fast she can move and those flips she can do mind blowing, im starting to think shes not actually an older woman but just wearing a old hag skin suit

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The other spy was clearly Wendy, she has been spying on the MC and Cedey for a long time. She admitted that in the last update, and with Cedey's story how she magically appeared at the right time justified it as well. Granted I doubt Wendy was working with Ryker, I think she was just trying to be a part of her children's lives without them knowing about it.
Ryker did say the other person spying didn't work for him.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
have you not seen how fast she can move and those flips she can do mind blowing, im starting to think shes not actually an older woman but just wearing a old hag skin suit
what if...she is a cyborg?sent from the future?
mind blown right?
He doesn't need to be a full-on spy, if anything he might have sold out/conspired with Ryker, which might mean intentionally thrwoing some games and sabotaging the team so that RYker's side continues to win.
interesting..but like other people reminded us here ...the other spy is probably Wendy

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes