Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Don't happen to have a wife called Mary?

Yours is probably more tasteful than mine.

My first thought was Rab C Nesbitt.

My brother made me watch it when I was a sproglette, I loved that show.
A fan of the philosopher of Glasgow Rab are ya? You've got some braw taste, he's always guid for a laugh

Nah i'm single, and are you a Scot, a brit or fae the US?

Just curious cause i highly doubt that even wi BBC america, Rab would have been shown easily.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A fan of the philosopher of Glasgow Rab are ya? You've got some braw taste, he's always guid for a laugh

Nah i'm single, and are you a Scot, a brit or fae the US?

Just curious cause i highly doubt that even wi BBC america, Rab would have been shown easily.
I'm Welsh, we also have an accent British people struggle to understand.

It was a bit before my time but we had the VHS collection .... later upgraded to DvD's, yes folks, even the Valley's of Wales has technology. We also got hot running water last year.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm Welsh, we also have an accent British people struggle to understand.

It was a bit before my time but we had the VHS collection .... later upgraded to DvD's, yes folks, even the Valley's of Wales has technology. We also got hot running water last year.
Nought wrong bein welsh mate.

I was once pressured by my da intae goin to a fancy dress party dressed as Rab, right doon to the heidband and booze stained white vest.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Only thing with being Welsh was all our men folk get accused of shagging Sheep.

I had to turn lesbian because I was missing out and I love the taste of Mutton.

The jokes I make at my own expense.... pretty sure whatever lines there are, i've crossed them at some point.
Fair enough hen.

Same as blokes fae Aberdeen, they get called sheep shaggers as well.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You aren't alone in that feeling. Devs like Braindrop have spoiled everyone to expect almost everything to be optional.

I respect devs like Braindrop for it, but at the same time I'm sick of all the bullying and entitlements In other threads when a dev doesn't bend over backwards like him.
I won't say Braindrop spoiled me. Just because WVM have lesbian as optional, I'm not suddenly became rigid in my kinks and going to other games with this influence for asking lesbian as optional. I already had a wish to see lesbian as optional in MFF or harem games, So when i found this, I appreciated braindrop's greatness to think beyond the "common trope". There is also one more game that did like this. I already appreciated that dev too (I played that game before this game, so I think you should blame "that" dev lol). Anyway, joking aside, please don't blame braindrop for spoiling. I'm already spoiled (in your words, not according to me) way before i came to this game.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Only thing with being Welsh was all our men folk get accused of shagging Sheep.

I had to turn lesbian because I was missing out and I love the taste of Mutton.

The jokes I make at my own expense.... pretty sure whatever lines there are, i've crossed them at some point.
You turned to the Home team because you like sheep?

Processing................yepp, got it!

• Haha
Reactions: cakeny

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, Willow really is MC's sister, Wendy, his real mom, just confirmed it.
Man, what a mess she was, that Ryker did a number on her.
That plus the makeup running down her face with tears made her look bad, not to mention the black eye.
That Ryker better be getting what he deserves.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tbh he would have said more but Rachael cut him off from going into detail.

Edit: I believe it went 4 pictures deep before Rachael stops it. I'll have to get my un"fixed" copy out of one of these days to replay that.
I know I'd like to see them again, unfortunately the only older copy of the game I still have is from before that scene.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes