ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No, thats not-

BTLD means you use spoilers to hide what you wrote since its can spoil the game for new players, especially considering what you said are very pivotal moments in the game.
It's worth mentioning where there could be changes made.
I am doing this from the beginning and the updates are no big deal with 0 paths so far, so nothing unexpected happens but could use those fill in the gaps where needed, like Willows knee, which can be easily fixed if money is the problem, don't you think?
That will probably be fixed if anybody is really paying attention.
Not to mention Tali's age, 34, really? She don't look or acts 34.
Maybe I'm just the only one who truly cares and actually pays attention to the story.
Also Valerie looked the same age 10 years ago, that's another one, may have to fix.
How old is Valerie? She looked 50 10 something years ago.

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Maybe I'm just the only one who truly cares and actually pays attention to the story.
Well i can tell you dont pay attention to what people are saying and asking you to do.

Use spoilers when talking about important parts of the game like Willow being related to MC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No, I'm fine where I am. I'm almost done. Just one more Update, then I'm ready for the next 2, come what may.
It's worth mentioning where there could be changes made.
I am doing this from the beginning and the updates are no big deal with 0 paths so far, so nothing unexpected happens but could use those fill in the gaps where needed, like Willows knee, which can be easily fixed if money is the problem, don't you think?
That will probably be fixed if anybody is really paying attention.
Not to mention Tali's age, 34, really? She don't look or acts 34.
Also Valerie looked the same age 10 years ago, that's another one, may have to fix.
are you okay friend?
if you don't know how to use the spoiler settings just say so...I'll teach you np....
I mean I'm guesssing after 29xx posts you haven't learned so guess I can teach you like I said...cause it is very hard to use the spoiler setting .

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm genuinely tempted to make a guide on how to use spoilers, then just reply with the link any time someone forgets/doesn't know (Repeated times tho. One time can easily be a mistake, repeated and ignoring...not so much.)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes