Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's worth mentioning where there could be changes made.
I am doing this from the beginning and the updates are no big deal with 0 paths so far, so nothing unexpected happens but could use those fill in the gaps where needed, like Willows knee, which can be easily fixed if money is the problem, don't you think?
That will probably be fixed if anybody is really paying attention.
Not to mention Tali's age, 34, really? She don't look or acts 34.
Maybe I'm just the only one who truly cares and actually pays attention to the story.
Also Valerie looked the same age 10 years ago, that's another one, may have to fix.
How old is Valerie? She looked 50 10 something years ago.
I don't know how often you hit the bong but none of that is changing.

I don't know how you'd change the age. She was 14 when she was found, she was found 20 years ago .... pretty sure only one number comes out of 14+20.

She's also lived alone for 20 years with nothing but tv and video games ..... how else are you expecting her to act?

Like other people that have spent their lives around the general public?

No, because that would be silly.

Like you.

Stop being silly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've had him on ignore ever since I facepalmed him once and in retaliation he went into my profile's "Latest Activity" tab and proceeded to facepalm every post listed including one I made to the Lexi thread offering my condolences on the passing of Chatterbox
Think i'll follow the trend then.

Don't really want to have to deal with people like that. I didn't realise we were dealing with an actual child.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I don't know how often you hit the bong but none of that is changing.

I don't know how you'd change the age. She was 14 when she was found, she was found 20 years ago .... pretty sure only one number comes out of 14+20.

She's also lived alone for 20 years with nothing but tv and video games ..... how else are you expecting her to act?

Like other people that have spent their lives around the general public?

No, because that would be silly.

Like you.

Stop being silly.
I don't know how many times you, me or someone else replied to that dude but if he would just stop and pay attention to shit in the game he wouldn't have such a handicap? (I don't know if that's the right word to use but I am trying to be nice to the poor thing)

He's getting to be just as annoying as those fucking idiots that were bitching about interfamily relations...when it's not needed!

Reactions: Avaron1974

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't know how many times you, me or someone else replied to that dude but if he would just stop and pay attention to shit in the game he wouldn't have such a handicap? (I don't know if that's the right word to use but I am trying to be nice to the poor thing)

He's getting to be just as annoying as those fucking idiots that were bitching about interfamily relations...when it's not needed!
I'm starting to think it's just a kid behind that keyboard.....

Reactions: Plaguerave

Archimedeswiz

Aug 15, 2020
sorry to be that clueless guy, but is there a way to download the new version and continue from where I stopped on my old save on a previous version? I can't find anything in the main post but I may have missed it

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
sorry to be that clueless guy, but is there a way to download the new version and continue from where I stopped on my old save on a previous version? I can't find anything in the main post but I may have missed it
nope - 7.x and 9.x have big changes in structure, code variables and plot + re-make part renders
and there will be another change for increment updates in future

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Nope, I am Scottish born and raised just ootside Edinburgh.
Now that is a place that I miss very much. Spent 3 years at a RAF in Edzell back in the early 80s. Spent most of my free time in Aberdeen and Edinburgh...with an occasional train ride to London just to get a sack of Big Macs.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
nope - 7.x and 9.x have big changes in structure, code variables and plot + re-make part renders
and there will be another change for increment updates in future
Actually at this moment until the remake of renders etc happens as long as they had the newest version before the xmas release the save will work I tested this myself because I was in the middle of another play through when the new release was put out and my save worked just fine.

I cant say that for any future releases though.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm genuinely tempted to make a guide on how to use spoilers, then just reply with the link any time someone forgets/doesn't know (Repeated times tho. One time can easily be a mistake, repeated and ignoring...not so much.)
How To Use Spoilers: So you don't spoil anything like a prick View attachment 988731
Kinda reminds me of a post I did in September. https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-2-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

Reactions: Sativa-29
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes