Binairix

Feb 2, 2018
Wonder if this one will ever finish or that we will see a tag saying " Abandoned" in a while. No great storylines and deadlines are being missed already... should be between 14th and 16th.. now between 17th and 2xth.. those are most of the times the first signs that it will never finish. To give you an example.. TON (Treasures of Nadia) is always ontime delivering. Just my 2 cents

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wonder if this one will ever finish or that we will see a tag saying " Abandoned" in a while. No great storylines and deadlines are being missed already... should be between 14th and 16th.. now between 17th and 2xth.. those are most of the times the first signs that it will never finish. To give you an example.. TON (Treasures of Nadia) is always ontime delivering. Just my 2 cents
I personally haven't seen a vn with this amount of content be abandoned. Also Braindrop is frequently here and always letting both his patreons and us pirates know any slight changes or news.

In five years we shall see which one of us has the better "cents" but I bet mine on it will be complete.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are comparing a full dev team to 1 guy who recently lost a family member and had a bit of a rough patch?

Your example sucks.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What the hell you on about? 'should of been' sorry didn't know you decide when games came out. It was never said for 14th-16th. It was ESTIMATED for MID-January I'm pretty sure 17-22 still counts as being mid considering it was estimated PLUS were getting a 2nd update at the end of the month. An update every couple of weeks from one guy is better than what some dev teams do in a month.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This dev paused his patreon for 6 months in the last year. this is a problem? no he has communicated when he could and took steps to show he considers his patreon backers very valuable. he has consistantly put out content till covid hit and personal issues came around during it. he has since released several LARGE updates and continued. he dropped the last update at the new year and the first of TWO updates in January is scheduled for mid jan, and he bumped it back to the latter 1/2 of mid janurary but kept that there will be a second update at the end of january. and you think it's going to abandon because of this? you might want to look to the great many dev teams that have not even tried to continue at the same time as trying to compare to the dev teams like you did when this one is ONE GUY. ONE PERSON. you try doing this and see how it will work out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You should take those 2 cents back.........

WTF is going on today, this is the third thread today I've seen idiots like this one commenting on games being abandoned (this, the deluca family and intertwined). All games with active devs who has shown no indication of abandoning their work.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
You should take those 2 cents back.........

WTF is going on today, this is the third thread today I've seen idiots like this one commenting on games being abandoned (this, the deluca family and intertwined). All games with active devs who has shown no indication of abandoning their work.
Yeah. And at least 2, maybe all 3, of these shit-posting trolls are brand-new, with only 1 (or a few) posts. They smell like sock-puppet accounts.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
I just thought to give my opinion. Thank you dev for the CONSTANT updates. Buuuuut... I just feel like it may be too frequent? I personally wouldn't mind waiting a while for a full day. Of course that's just my opinion. I mean hell, we already know this isn't a ball that is gonna be dropped anyway.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hope not, the drawings look like they're not easy to make, and you have to be very consistent to get them just right. It's worth the wait even if you don't get to see what you want to see.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes