Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
No i like tha game how it is but the only thing i dont get is why teast us with his step mom if there is not some planned "action"
honestly I understand why people who like incest are a bit annoyed from day 1 about it, but at this point I don't really know. Maybe it will be addressed when the first week gets reworked, but it could also be because BD does get a bit of a kick when he gets to troll people that spend all their time trolling him.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finally finished that last 2 updates, I'm glad I waited.
I'm not going to mention what I saw, but I will mention what I didn't see.
So as to not rile up all the complainers.
I didn't see what happened to Kenji, Igor and action Jackson.
Ryker and Daimon, who cares about those 2? What happens, happens.
I didn't see Willow and Wendy interacting or being mentioned in the end.
I didn't get to see who that girl in the bathroom was behind Sky, it was blurry.
A lot of things I didn't get to see, maybe in the next update or 2., I might wait for the 2nd again.
I already have a save, so there's no need to go back for the animations, once they are there.
I hope the next update is more specific on the missing details. other then that, good work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
we need an insect mod in this game badly
Only BD can do that and that isn't likely to happen until the game is finished in a few years.

There are no renders of the relations having sex so someone would need to render those scenes then alter the story to fit them in.

It would take someone rewriting a lot of what is there as well as getting the character models from BD, spending a couple of weeks every update rendering scenes and then trying to get the mod to work.

Basically someone would be making a whole new game just to add in a couple of scenes.

Aint happening.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Only BD can do that and that isn't likely to happen until the game is finished in a few years.

There are no renders of the relations having sex so someone would need to render those scenes then alter the story to fit them in.

It would take someone rewriting a lot of what is there as well as getting the character models from BD, spending a couple of weeks every update rendering scenes and then trying to get the mod to work.

Basically someone would be making a whole new game just to add in a couple of scenes.

Aint happening.
Read it again what they're asking for ;)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Well, it fits.

I mean, Shane Dawson is gay and he has done sexual acts with his cat, Muffins.

Allegedly.
That's just asking to get mauled by said cat.

Well i can tell you dont pay attention to what people are saying and asking you to do.

Use spoilers when talking about important parts of the game like Willow being related to MC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're far enough past point those were revealed that I don't think spoiler tags are needed.

I don't want to kink shame, but I don't think this is the game for you; there are no insects in this game.
There are a few, but they got expelled from the school.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We're far enough past point those were revealed that I don't think spoiler tags are needed.
huh?are you okay friend?
a subject that is 20% or more of the story is not meant to be used in spoilers because YOU are far enough in the story?
You do understand that the fact that Willow is MC's sister is a MAJOR spoiler since it's covered for quite a bit in the story?

dunhill

May 3, 2017

Aint happening.
well to be fair the game could take like a few yrs to complete the game (with tons of content) so we don't really know but i think we're going to have a bunch more dates with Azel to the point were a mod would make sense... i could even see some sort of "evil modder" doing it and opening up a Patreon or something similar for tips.. maybe BD will leave a message on the game start menu: "don't mod the game from the evil modder as Patreon do not approve"

deep down all the fans of WVM knows who the "evil modder" is and as long as we don't say it out loud then Patreon will not know, i would like to think the "evil modder" will appear when he/she/entity is needed in the natural story progression of the game and something tells me that they wouldn't have to remake the whole game and the mod will launch the same time as the update thats its needed in... *wink* *wink* * hint* *hint*

Reactions: cakeny

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well to be fair the game could take like a few yrs to complete the game (with tons of content) so we don't really know but i think we're going to have a bunch more dates with Azel to the point were a mod would make sense... i could even see some sort of "evil modder" doing it and opening up a Patreon or something similar for tips.. maybe BD will leave a message on the game start menu: "don't mod the game from the evil modder as Patreon do not approve"

deep down all the fans of WVM knows who the "evil modder" is and as long as we don't say it out loud then Patreon will not know, i would like to think the "evil modder" will appear when he/she/entity is needed in the natural story progression of the game and something tells me that they wouldn't have to remake the whole game and the mod will launch the same time as the update thats its needed in... *wink* *wink* * hint* *hint*
All I will say is there is more chance of Cleopatra rising from the dead as the worlds sexiest Mummy, hitching a ride to my house to give me the best and also creepiest pussy licking of my life than there is of any incest happening in WVM any time soon.

The chance of it happening at all is a big maybe but the chance of it happening before the game is finished, especially considering a certain someone is trying to do LESS work is so slim that while Cleopatra was tongue fucking my pussy, Freddie Mercury also rose from the dead to give me a solo performance of Barcelona where he also sings the female Opera singers part.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

While I agree that the mod would require less of a rewrite than Ava implies, I have to ask you, why would the evil modder open up a patreon of his own? Wouldn't that just make it so we would need a second modder to mod the mod? Or maybe patch the mod.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Finally finished that last 2 updates, I'm glad I waited.
I'm not going to mention what I saw, but I will mention what I didn't see.
So as to not rile up all the complainers.
I didn't get to see who that girl in the bathroom was behind Sky, it was blurry.
it was Tia. she doesn't show up depending on your choices.

Are you really sure you want this?
that was one of the worst spoilers I've clicked recently and it made me laugh more than I'd like to admit, congrats

heres something to put a better image in your head
Jerry do be looking thicc ngl, that's why Tom is constantly chasing him

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
All I will say is there is more chance of Cleopatra rising from the dead as the worlds sexiest Mummy, hitching a ride to my house to give me the best and also creepiest pussy licking of my life than there is of any incest happening in WVM any time soon.

The chance of it happening at all is a big maybe but the chance of it happening before the game is finished, especially considering a certain someone is trying to do LESS work is so slim that while Cleopatra was tongue fucking my pussy, Freddie Mercury also rose from the dead to give me a solo performance of Barcelona where he also sings the female Opera singers part.
Ok Ava, that was oddly........specific.....long term fantasy of yours?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes